Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It (10242 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pious101: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

I'm not applauding him, he just highlighted something alot of men out there are missing.

Dont worry, we were all once like you. Experience will teach you better, I pray you take your lessons before its too late.

Any woman who leaves you because you slapped her was going to leave you anyway, she was waiting for an excuse.

Each to his own but whatever you decide let it be your own choice, dont live your life for any woman. It will end in tears...premium tears.

if at this age which I have clocked I haven't learnt my lessons then something must be wrong. We are not discussing women leaving a man because of a slap but rather abusing a woman. These are two different issue. I really do not see what the girl did in this situation to warrant an abuse, d guy have d option to walk away while being annoyed

2 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people

Black what? grin grin grin grin

I have one in judo and juijitsu....

Who do you think will win/ grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by JERRY1925(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ginaz:
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .

Allow us hear word.
Just pray for the best.

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
otipoju:
I overheard a lady in my nieghbourhood backnthen telling her friend that she can never date a guy who is not man enough to beat her when she misbehaves.

I dont know where she is now.

Prolly alive and better looking sef

You need to see what I've seen mehn.

Funny thing is,these same women will shout 'no man dare beat me' while on a fuqed up psycho level, they relish being beaten like their dads used to do.

Women are simple in complex ways or should I say complex in simple ways? grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

I get the sarcasm, its nothing. Do a thread and let men here tell you how often their spouse physically, verbally & emotionally abuse them mostly over 'nothing', you'll be amazed.

As a man, you just tolerate & ignore but there comes certain situations when you must be firm as a man & stand your ground.

As much as her place in the home is irreplaceable, valued & respected, she must never lose memory of who is in charge.

My point exactly. A man who leaves because his wife slapped him is just looking for an excuse.

Nah, NL men do not get abused. They are all alfa males, with beautiful young submissive girlfriends/wives. The simps are intruders who whine with alternates.

They are in charge, just like you are. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by sacajawea: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Your 2020monicker is too shallow to take you serious, quote me with your real monicker. I dare you, you can't try that because you are weak and afraid to be the real you. Stop fearing people, be a man,be real
Eewo!
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saintmary:

I want to learn Taekwando.
How do I join abeg?
Thats lovely, do you have a sport center around you?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
asin d post d pain me .U are not d one dat gave birth to me or supported me...if u try dat,d belt nko will land on u.A girl wit low self esteem be kneeling n begging.D neva born d HE-goat well.
Lol, he might be feeling like a boss now but, don't know what the girl is planning. The girl is busy behind the scenes, he is not aware.
Beat a girl and go free, sorry for the op.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
E be lyk say she be slow poison...
Stephenmoka4:
Lol, he might be feeling like a boss now but, don't know what the girl is planning. The girl is busy behind the scenes, he is not aware.
Beat a girl and go free, sorry for the op.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
E be lyk say she be slow poison...
Some will arrange boys and tell him sorry. Pretend nothing happened.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nawooo
Stephenmoka4:
Some will arrange boys and tell him sorry. Pretend nothing happened.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
Nawooo
Some people feels excess dominance and abusiveness is manly, that is just plain jerk
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Some people feels excess dominance and abusiveness is manly, that is just plain jerk
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
To be frank,i hate it
Stephenmoka4:
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by djon78(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

This thread is filled with inexperienced & immature people who have no business commenting on a thread like this. You lots know nothing about anything but are so loud especially the guys. I pity your souls. Women will run circles around you till you die of dizziness.

Bae's dad, a respected judge once after settling a minor dispute told her to go & her knees & apologise to me. I didnt like the idea but he insisted. Later when we were alone, he urged me to be loving but firm. If she doesnt fear/respect me, she'll 'finish' me & bring shame to him.

To clarify my position: women are no punch bags but in some cases, sometimes (which must not be every year), you must be ready to exert yourself as a man - with caution & moderation. Its the dirty job in marriage...

Her dad understood the code.
Love, pamper, provide for a woman.
But don't ever tolerate bull. Shit
Or else they will run rings on you.
And take you for a weakling
Talking from Personal experience
My woman was young and very very stubborn as in
But love and discipline
Molded her right
Showing that the therapy was really working well

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
To be frank,i hate it
Some guys must have been told nonsense of this alpha rubbish and start applying it on people.
I have told the guys around, if you can fight and beat people very well, go into boxing or MMA, they will pay and there will be fame for it.
The girl self, I don't know if she have brothers self.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is bcus of money probably...
Stephenmoka4:
Some guys must have been told nonsense of this alpha rubbish and start applying it on people.
I have told the guys around, if you can fight and beat people very well, go into boxing or MMA, they will pay and there will be fame for it.
The girl self, I don't know if she have brothers self.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
Is bcus of money probably...
The girl knows she may not marry such but, still going to waste his time and money probably. Her problem...
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by CsRockefeller(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people

LWKMD grin grin

You must be really tall.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

LWKMD grin grin

You must be really tall.
I'm short
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by kalufelix(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
MPESA:

You self dey notice that guy, I no dey read wetin him dey write talkmore of quoting him again...
He takes extra time and pain to analyse his trash to the point where it becomes fantastically trashy... I think he is still naive.. MrBrownJay1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by CsRockefeller(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, not possible, see you. You can only win if I'm at fault for beating you first. Plus street boxing has no skills like TAEK, trust me. Na only hand you people dey use na, you no dey fly, jump. Have you seen Jackie chan or Jet li when he's fighting before? That's me, no film trick, I fly in the air, walk on water etc

grin grin grin LWKMD

This babe is cracking me up grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by CsRockefeller(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm short

I will love to see you pull those stunts.... Not on me though grin

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Rickmann: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Danielfx:
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange

Never lay ur hands on a woman, there is no honour in that...besides, only coward do that.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by antidisestablis: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
It might be because she really love you or maybe you are financially stable and she is not ready to lose you that's the reason she apologized to you.
Another thing is that she may has psychological problems. Some ladies are wired like that, they just like maltreatment.
OP, I want to make a passionate appeal to you, never lay your hand on her again.

2 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by kalufelix(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

This thread is filled with inexperienced & immature people who have no business commenting on a thread like this. You lots know nothing about anything but are so loud especially the guys. I pity your souls. Women will run circles around you till you die of dizziness.

Bae's dad, a respected judge once after settling a minor dispute told her to go & her knees & apologise to me. I didnt like the idea but he insisted. Later when we were alone, he urged me to be loving but firm. If she doesnt fear/respect me, she'll 'finish' me & bring shame to him.

To clarify my position: women are no punch bags but in some cases, sometimes (which must not be every year), you must be ready to exert yourself as a man - with caution & moderation. Its the dirty job in marriage...
So you get small sense like this ? I was expecting you'd be the leader of team 'never lay your hands on a woman' ...
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

She already said her worst!!!

What could be worse than calling someone's mum a bitčh?

Face the fact hommie,some women love being dominated like that. Infact, from my experience, some seem.to think its a very mainly thing to do. Maybe they grew up seeing such or they are twisted,I don't know. But they will keep nagging and being troublesome till they get a slap or two.
Being nice and gentle make u look weak to them.

*sighs* Oh My!! The things I have seen om this planet ehn.

if your woman is nagging, and you cant take it any longer, then you LEAVE!!! why stay with this nagging woman?!?

...then when this man's dikc suddenly gets cut off in his sleep, then you will now call this woman evil, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by kalufelix(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
fieldinsight:
Ivyhairline  
Fcmb  

Whoever owns that bank account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Your wig still dey high sea.. Last time i checked its was in Morocco.. Just chill eh.. It will reach lagos in a month's time..

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Openbusiness3: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
Sick people
story, dem go beat you and beat your black belt join, den beat you with your black belt grin you better don't go looking for men wahala. Nigeria is a real jungle mehn grin

2 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by finalboss(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

I dare you to quote me with your real monicker, let's see if you are man enough
LOL, you funny sha
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Openbusiness3: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Apination:

I'm a street boxer and with your taekwondo, I go beat you blue and black grin grin grin
9ja boys ain't smiling oh grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
That is it...
Stephenmoka4:
The girl knows she may not marry such but, still going to waste his time and money probably. Her problem...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.