Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It (10246 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if your woman is nagging, and you cant take it any longer, then you LEAVE!!! why stay with this nagging woman?!?

...then when this man's dikc suddenly gets cut off in his sleep, then you will now call this woman evil, abi?

Lol...

You don't get my point. Some women desire THIS. Besides, I'm not the OP.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuttella:
Op can I ask you something? Why did you get provoked just because she made mention of your ex to the extend of slapping her, I believe you still love you ex, you love her more than your girlfriend.

As for your girlfriend, she has serious low self esteem.
On the contrary this isn't about an ex but about a vengeful narcissistic dominant personality. Reading the story I deduced that about Op's personality. His anger wasn't triggered by the lady's enquiry of his ex rather his anger was triggered by the fact that his girlfriend travelled without "his permission" (he stated that after beating instead of warning her never to insult his mother or talk about his ex). Every other thing he typed are just excuses not the REAL REASON.

While going to the restaurant, securing a hotel "to be free from third parties" Op had his motive well sketched and planned.He had always had that intention to make her pay for "disregarding" him,all he needed to revisit the issue and really with it in his own way was just a simple QUESTION

OP is a psychopath, one minute silent for the lady who sees his behavior as a sign of MANNILESS /Masculinity. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...

You don't get my point. Some women desire THIS. Besides, I'm not the OP.

you are absolutely right, some women love nothing more than a man who beats them black and blue, and some would even tell you that:"a man who doesnt beat shows he doesnt love you" ... but the issue is that, unless we know which woman is which, we cant assume ALL women love to be beaten. do we?!
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
On the contrary this isn't about an ex but about a vengeful narcissistic dominant personality. Reading the story I deduced that about Op's personality. His anger wasn't triggered by the lady's enquiry of his ex rather his anger was triggered by the fact that his girlfriend travelled without "his permission" (he stated that after beating instead of warning her never to insult his mother or talk about his ex). Every other thing he typed are just excuses not the REAL REASON.

While going to the restaurant, securing a hotel "to be free from third parties" Op had his motive well sketched and planned.He had always had that intention to make her pay for "disregarding" him,all he needed to revisit the issue and really with it in his own way was just a simple QUESTION

OP is a psychopath, one minute silent for the lady who sees his behavior as a sign of MANNILESS /Masculinity. Lol

Haaaaaaa...

All these from that story?

You have an overactive imagination

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa...

All these from that story?

You have an overactive imagination
Maybe Or maybe you have an under active reasoning.

Now who will be the judge?

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Mayng01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please never put your hand on her again. Please & please....

Danielfx:
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
I'm not for abuse either. If you read to understand you'll get me even if you dont agree.

I cant keep going on & on.

Pious101:
if at the age which I have clocked I haven't learnt my lessons then something must be wrong. We are not discussing women leaving a man because of a slap but rather abusing a woman. These are two different issue. I really do not see what the girl did in this situation to warrant an abuse, d guy have d option to walk away while being annoyed
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Aimerosa25(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
frugal:
Wait until she cuts off your dick while sleeping cheesy
; hahahaha
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by vislabraye(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Danielfx:
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange

Can you now see that you don't have to be too nice to a woman? It's not a Nigerian girl thing. If you don't show some women pepper, they will think you are a mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Erums(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelacruz:
Dnt lay ur hands on me else it's over between us..

Suck my dick bitch

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Angelacruz: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Who is dis one?
Erums:

Suck my dick bitch
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely right, some women love nothing more than a man who beats them black and blue, and some would even tell you that:"a man who doesnt beat shows he doesnt love you" ... but the issue is that, unless we know which woman is which, we cant assume ALL women love to be beaten. do we?!

That's true. Not all women like such.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
Maybe Or maybe you have an under active reasoning.

Now who will be the judge?

Lol....I'm logical. Plain and simple.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lol....I'm logical. Plain and simple.
That shouldn't be difficult to observe,what went wrong?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pearl543:
Oga, she is strange and not 'Nigerian girls are strange'. Most girls wouldn't take that maltreatment, shey you want to turn her to punching bag ni.

At least, you know you are abusive. Both of you should go see a therapist.

Nigerian girls are strange tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
otipoju:
I overheard a lady in my nieghbourhood backnthen telling her friend that she can never date a guy who is not man enough to beat her when she misbehaves.

I dont know where she is now.

Dead ofcourse
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
That shouldn't be difficult to observe,what went wrong?

Oh...logic is based on cold hard facts...you added some figments of your imagination and made it personal. Logic is never personal.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Oh...logic is based on cold hard facts...you added some figments of your imagination and made it personal. Logic is never personal.
I'm not convinced.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people
Little girl that think she can take any man.
You're in for surprise.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
I'm not convinced.

Lol...

Just check your post again and see where my points tickle...
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ginaz:
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .
Why are you so angry on his gf behalf?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...

Just check your post again and see where my points tickle...
You're tired?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
You're tired?

Never knew we were fighting babe....

You got some king fu skills I should know of?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Why are you so angry on his gf behalf?

The girl u quoted used to be very sweet and one of the few here I genuinely liked.

I don't know what went wrong. She isn't the girl I used to know anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Never knew we were fighting babe....

You got some king fu skills I should know of?
Tsk Tsk Tsk

No darling we aren't fighting, you are the one trying to force your opinion on me. I'm simply trying to help you achieve that,as a good friend I am. grin . Lol.

Hope you are good.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
Tsk Tsk Tsk

No darling we aren't fighting, you are the one trying to force your opinion on me. I'm simply trying to help you achieve that,as a good friend I am. grin . Lol.

Hope you are good.

Lmaoooo...

One thing I never do is to force anyone...just gave you my perspective based on how I understood it.

So you're a good friend? grin Yinmu!!!

I'm good jare grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
You take belt they flog a grown up girl. If I was a girl Sha the day a man lays his hand on me that's the end of the relationship.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Martinez39s(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Your 2020monicker is too shallow to take you serious, quote me with your real monicker. I dare you, you can't try that because you are weak and afraid to be the real you. Stop fearing people, be a man,be real
Afraid to be the real me, you say? grin grin grin I am lost with this your post. What's your point? Why would I be afraid to quote with one of my alternate accounts (Martinez19, Martinez39, Martinez79 etc) ? What can you possibly do to me? grin grin grin You are crazy.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

One thing I never do is to force anyone...just gave you my perspective based on how I understood it.

So you're a good friend? grin Yinmu!!!

I'm good jare grin

Lol if you say so.

Nice to know you are Good.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ariza:
Lol if you say so.

Nice to know you are Good.
grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.