Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It (10243 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Danielfx(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2020
kalufelix:
If too much of everything is bad .. A lil bit of everything should be good... Why do you think women keep going back to abusive r/ships.. That was some test right there.. now she is certain her man is not a simp but a real alpha that loves his woman... Congrats bro but please don't hit her again.
you funny
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Danielfx(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2020
otipoju:
I overheard a lady in my nieghbourhood backnthen telling her friend that she can never date a guy who is not man enough to beat her when she misbehaves.

I dont know where she is now.
In hospital

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Danielfx(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Do me a favour
no
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by baiaon(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Danielfx:
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange
@Emboldened
Nigerian girls maybe slightly different culturally from other women on planet earth but they are basically still women.
Her behaviour is "strange" to you because you have been drinking that bullshit cool-aid of "never hit a woman".
As a man,never reward bad behaviour in women.Inform her of your rules and let her know there will be consequences if she breaks them.
Remember,If women hated violent/aggressive men,they would not be sending tons of love letters to serial killers in prison

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by nuelyoyo(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Ginaz:
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .
Did you read the part of the story where the OP said his girlfriend called his mother a bitch I would go violent on any lady if she dares call my mother such.

Just make sure you don't have a bad mouth or attitude for you to be sure a man wouldn't lay his hands on you.

I have never gone violent on any lady I have dated, but that is because they haven't pushed me beyond my tolerable limit, and I pray it remains so.

7 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Kris25: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Danielfx:
I was a perfect gentleman but even at that my girlfriend was always careful not to hurt my feelings by saying words that could annoy me..

So, i have never laid hands on a woman before even when i feel insulted, infact i despised it. My ex girlfriend nearly made me a hardened kind of guy but i jumped over...

Straight to the point, my girlfriend left town to visit her cousin which she did not tell me. She just told me about taking her little sister there for holiday and would be back the next day( she was scared i would say no..). On finding out, we resolved everything through phone and when she finally came back to town i took her for a date in a fancy restaurant, from there we went to a luxury hotel. I booked a room just so we could spend the evening without outside intrusion....

We got in and then she settled down and turned on the TV while I glanced through my phone, she started murmuring about how i went to a beauty pageant because of my ex while she was not around, i was so angry that i lost control and slapped her. She feel on the bed and said something about my mum being a bit*h, that made me so angry that i pulled out my belt and flogged her. I reminded her never to travel again without me consenting....

Strangely i realised what i have done but she was already on the bed crying profusely, i was totally ashamed of myself. I opened the door and went to the swimming pool session to calm myself. I spent most of the evening there with my phone and strangly she texted me an apology. I was fucking amazed, i empirically wanted to apologize and break up for her own sake since i was transforming into someone abusive....

I went to the room, she knelt down and apologized. The love became so intended and she became completely loyal...

Today, i ordered a new laptop for her because she complained about her system battery but when she received the laptop, she told me to accept half the payment from her.... The girl is completely different now. Nigeria girls are strange, very strange

Factory reset...
Congrats bro

10 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Obas101(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people
If you like carry all the belts, you can't take me down. I repeat no woman at my age level/weight size can take me down undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol. They will soon stab this one in his sleep. Continue flogging with belt... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pearl543(f): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Oga, she is strange and not 'Nigerian girls are strange'. Most girls wouldn't take that maltreatment, shey you want to turn her to punching bag ni.

At least, you know you are abusive. Both of you should go see a therapist.

2 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris6music: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks you Pmtv. Talking about the future, my boyfriend is very supportive and makes it even more easy for me in every aspect. He encourage and do everything possible for my career. Because Even when I stop talking to him nicely. He's still concern about me. Does that mean I should leave him because of our misunderstanding and focus on my future ?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Op can I ask you something? Why did you get provoked just because she made mention of your ex to the extend of slapping her, I believe you still love you ex, you love her more than your girlfriend.

As for your girlfriend, she has serious low self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by ModestGal(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Nuclear99:
No one takes you serious here either, na your type dey humble pass for relationship, meanwhile if you come online una dey always get mouth...
I dare you to quote me with your real monicker, let's see if you are man enough
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by merieam16(f): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2020
no worry, e go soon clear 4 ur eye wen u kill person
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2020
This thread is filled with inexperienced & immature people who have no business commenting on a thread like this. You lots know nothing about anything but are so loud especially the guys. I pity your souls. Women will run circles around you till you die of dizziness.

Bae's dad, a respected judge once after settling a minor dispute told her to go & her knees & apologise to me. I didnt like the idea but he insisted. Later when we were alone, he urged me to be loving but firm. If she doesnt fear/respect me, she'll 'finish' me & bring shame to him.

To clarify my position: women are no punch bags but in some cases, sometimes (which must not be every year), you must be ready to exert yourself as a man - with caution & moderation. Its the dirty job in marriage...

16 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Stevyne: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Danielfx:
no
I never even land.
Since you have order her a new laptop.
I won't mind you blessing me with the old one, Lemme perfect my beat making skill.

Have a wonderful day ahead

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Apination(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, not possible, see you. You can only win if I'm at fault for beating you first. Plus street boxing has no skills like TAEK, trust me. Na only hand you people dey use na, you no dey fly, jump. Have you seen Jackie chan or Jet li when he's fighting before? That's me, no film trick, I fly in the air, walk on water etc
Madam Jet Li, carry your taekwondo come, I go beat you wells ABI you no see wetin Mike Tyson do IP man and a them Jet Li na e students grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pious101: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Me I don't understand...She shouldn't travel without ur consenting?
As ur what? Is she ur wife or ur daughter?
So we should applaud u for beating up a lady, Abeg nairaland make ona gather for here make we clap for this commando

2 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pious101: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Did you read the part of the story where the OP said his girlfriend called his mother a bitch I would go violent on any lady if she dares call my mother such.

Just make sure you don't have a bad mouth or attitude for you to be sure a man wouldn't lay his hands on you.

I have never gone violent on any lady I have dated, but that is because they haven't pushed me beyond my tolerable limit, and I pray it remains so.
did u read d part that it was after d slap she called his mum a bitch? There is no justification for d slap and d name caling
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by oluwaleinad(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people
. Shalaye FC who ask you all this

3 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pious101: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

This thread is filled with inexperienced & immature people who have no business commenting on a thread like this. You lots know nothing about anything but are so loud especially the guys. I pity your souls. Women will run circles around you till you die of dizziness.

Bae's dad, a respected judge once after settling a minor dispute told her to go & her knees & apologise to me. I didnt like the idea but he insisted. Later when we were alone, he urged me to be loving but firm. If she doesnt fear/respect me, she'll 'finish' me & bring shame to him.

To clarify my position: women are no punch bags but in some cases, sometimes (which must not be every year), you must be ready to exert yourself as a man - with caution & moderation. Its the dirty job in marriage...
to be frank with u I am amaze at the kind of comment I was reading from this thread. Applauding an abuser of a man. No woman deserve to be abuse, if u can't take it walk out and stop trying to claim one alpha nonsense. I have a mother and sisters and would not support the kind of things I read here. Ur ability to handle situation makes u a man and not ur ability to use ur strength on a woman. Ur strength are meant to protect her

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by misreal(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
See ba, i cant start telling my own stories..
She never knew i loved her until i reacted to her misbehaviours in a bad way..you will think the op is a bad person until a girl pushes you to the extreme.
Dear op, dont lay your hands on her again, just be very firm next time.

2 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by MPESA(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
kalufelix:
haven't you posted enough jargon for one night.. You never dissappoint bro.. You never do.. SMH

You self dey notice that guy, I no dey read wetin him dey write talkmore of quoting him again...

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
I'm not applauding him, he just highlighted something alot of men out there are missing.

Dont worry, we were all once like you. Experience will teach you better, I pray you take your lessons before its too late.

Any woman who leaves you because you slapped her was going to leave you anyway, she was waiting for an excuse.

Each to his own but whatever you decide let it be your own choice, dont live your life for any woman. It will end in tears...premium tears.

Pious101:
to be frank with u I am amaze at the kind of comment I was reading from this thread. Applauding an abuser of a man. No woman deserve to be abuse, if u can't take it walk out and stop trying to claim one alpha nonsense. I have a mother and sisters and would not support the kind of things I read here. Ur ability to handle situation makes u a man and not ur ability to use ur strength on a woman. Ur strength are meant to protect her

4 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by oaselemi: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
It seems a slap from op dey reset the brain grin grin grin.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

I'm not applauding him, he just highlighted something alot of men out there are missing.

Dont worry, we were all once like you. Experience will teach you better, I pray you take your lessons before its too late.

Any woman who leaves you because you slapped her was going to leave you anyway, she was waiting for an excuse.

Each to his own but whatever you decide let it be your own choice, dont live your life for any woman. It will end in tears...premium tears.

Very true. Don’t leave any partner for slapping you. Stay with them and fight it through. Love isn’t easy o, a little slap here and there fortifies it.

Ordinary slap? When it is not that she stabbed you? Toor!!

3 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Saintmary(f): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:
Sick people
I want to learn Taekwando.
How do I join abeg?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
I get the sarcasm, its nothing. Do a thread and let men here tell you how often their spouse physically, verbally & emotionally abuse them mostly over 'nothing', you'll be amazed.

As a man, you just tolerate & ignore but there comes certain situations when you must be firm as a man & stand your ground.

As much as her place in the home is irreplaceable, valued & respected, she must never lose memory of who is in charge.

pocohantas:

Very true. Don’t leave any partner for slapping you. Stay with them and fight it through. Love isn’t easy o, a little slap here and there fortifies it.

Ordinary slap? When it is not that she stabbed you? Toor!!

5 Likes

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by nuelyoyo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pious101:
did u read d part that it was after d slap she called his mum a bitch? There is no justification for d slap and d name caling
Yea, I guess I skipped that part.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
see the above animal being proud of his BS... just because some women are foolishly ok with being abused, and/or desperate to stay with demons, doesnt mean what you did is remotely right.

you should get rid of that woman because you can never tame her (whether with belt or chains). the day she has enough with you she will tell you what she really thinks of your mother.

She already said her worst!!!

What could be worse than calling someone's mum a bitčh?

Face the fact hommie,some women love being dominated like that. Infact, from my experience, some seem.to think its a very mainly thing to do. Maybe they grew up seeing such or they are twisted,I don't know. But they will keep nagging and being troublesome till they get a slap or two.
Being nice and gentle make u look weak to them.

*sighs* Oh My!! The things I have seen om this planet ehn.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
decatalyst:
I am warning you, don't ever beat her again...

...if you don't want....

If you don't want....

I repeat....

If you don't want to see her tears again! grin

Only a man out of control beats a woman.

She is welding a knife and coming straight at you...what u Goan do?
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Fidelismaria: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2020

that your gf has BDSM fetish

Anyways na your own palava be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.