Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It (10252 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Pearl543:

Ohhh, I now get your point. Well, in this case you need to decide if you really want to put out your life here or not. But I guess you going with the latter

yeah i am cheesy
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
CorGier:
Try not to do it so much malice next time so you don't deform her or leave a scar, careful with the eyes too.

You did good with the stick and carrot thing, which is key. The ability to manipulate them with a rollercoaster of emotions can never be underestimated. Well done.

You are a freak. undecided

You toad.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are a freak. undecided

You toad.

Lol, it's you again.
You must really have the hots for me, it's well.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
CorGier:

Lol, it's you again.
You must really have the hots for me, it's well.

Hots what? undecided

You must be drunk or high on weed, you narcissist. undecided
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by thedio(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ginaz:
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .
Digbolugi re o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / Enslaved Secretary (18+) / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.