Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It (10247 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pearl543(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
truthsayer009:

Nigerian girls are strange tongue tongue tongue

Lol, oh yes... Strange in a good way but definitely not OP's kinda 'strange' tongue
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, not possible, see you. You can only win if I'm at fault for beating you first. Plus street boxing has no skills like TAEK, trust me. Na only hand you people dey use na, you no dey fly, jump. Have you seen Jackie chan or Jet li when he's fighting before? That's me, no film trick, I fly in the air, walk on water etc

Woow!! take am easy oh. Lol
Anyway, just be careful with the man, if he is a weak kind of man you no get too much problem(although some weak men have surprising strength), but if an agbero or the strong kind of man abeg just end that relationship, trying to fight him might put you in the hospital or worse you lose your life.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by angelfallz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chris525:

This thread is filled with inexperienced & immature people who have no business commenting on a thread like this. You lots know nothing about anything but are so loud especially the guys. I pity your souls. Women will run circles around you till you die of dizziness.

Bae's dad, a respected judge once after settling a minor dispute told her to go & her knees & apologise to me. I didnt like the idea but he insisted. Later when we were alone, he urged me to be loving but firm. If she doesnt fear/respect me, she'll 'finish' me & bring shame to him.

To clarify my position: women are no punch bags but in some cases, sometimes (which must not be every year), you must be ready to exert yourself as a man - with caution & moderation. Its the dirty job in marriage...

i like your bae's dad quote, "be loving but firm" many men need to understand this. Although i don't agree with my woman fearing me. respect me, yes! but fear me, no!
Anyway different strokes for different men
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by angelfallz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pious101:
Me I don't understand...She shouldn't travel without ur consenting?
As ur what? Is she ur wife or ur daughter?
So we should applaud u for beating up a lady, Abeg nairaland make ona gather for here make we clap for this commando

The relationship dynamics have made it that way, where she needs to tell him her whereabouts etc. All relationships aren't the same you know.
As for the beating he was totally wrong.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Mordson: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Obas101:

If you like carry all the belts, you can't take me down. I repeat no woman at my age level/weight size can take me down undecided

No be you be dat wimpy-looking dude in your profile? undecided You never see a huge, 6 feet 5 inches lady wey go seriously beat you like pikin. You think say na to dey haus dey make mouth and yarn opata behind your keypad? undecided

Pray not to jam such ladies one day.

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by lograr(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, not possible, see you. You can only win if I'm at fault for beating you first. Plus street boxing has no skills like TAEK, trust me. Na only hand you people dey use na, you no dey fly, jump. Have you seen Jackie chan or Jet li when he's fighting before? That's me, no film trick, I fly in the air, walk on water etc

You only lose when you find trouble

You fly in the air

You even walk on water like Jesus

Sister, are you a politician? E get why
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by luminouz(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Mordson:

No be you be dat wimpy-looking dude in your profile? undecided You never see a huge, 6 feet 5 inches lady wey go seriously beat you like pikin. You think say na to dey haus dey make mouth and yarn opata behind your keypad? undecided

Pray not to jam such ladies one day.

He is not wimpy..maybe slim you meant and besides, being huge doesnt make you automatically the winner. The bigger they are,the harder they fall.

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Prodigee: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2020
undecided
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Gentle0wavez: 2:04am On Jul 08, 2020
misreal:
See ba, i cant start telling my own stories..
She never knew i loved her until i reacted to her misbehaviours in a bad way..you will think the op is a bad person until a girl pushes you to the extreme.
Dear op, dont lay your hands on her again, just be very firm next time.

Tell us the stories na, even if na just one.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Gentle0wavez: 2:25am On Jul 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
The 20 dumbasses who liked your post must be males. I wonder if they would do the same if this your gf who you slapped and flogged with a belt was their sister. As for you, OP, Mr. Abuser, you're lucky you're in Nigeria because you sure can't try these in other parts of the world.

Which other parts of the world ?? Is it Ghana or Burkina Faso?? �
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Mtchew.

Gentle0wavez:

Which other parts of the world ?? Is it Ghana or Burkina Faso?? �

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Saintmary(f): 3:43am On Jul 08, 2020
ModestGal:

Thats lovely, do you have a sport center around you?
I see
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Great.

'/' is not 'and' its more like 'or'.

The writer put both words for a reason -to cater to your preference. All you need to do is pick whichever appeals to you & get along.

You need not go on & on about your choice. Be a smart reader.

Also respect & fear can be related & could be interchangeable depending on the context. Its not unusual to see one who's been disrespected say:

'You have no fear!'

angelfallz:

i like your bae's dad quote, "be loving but firm" many men need to understand this. Although i don't agree with my woman fearing me. respect me, yes! but fear me, no!
Anyway different strokes for different men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by angelfallz(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Chris525:

Great.

'/' is not 'and' its more like 'or'.

The writer put both words for a reason -to cater to your preference. All you need to do is pick whichever appeals to you & get along.

You need not go on & on about your choice. Be a smart reader.

Also respect & fear can be related & could be interchangeable depending on the context. Its not unusual to see one who's been disrespected say:

'You have no fear!'

okay, we are both saying the same thing then.

1 Like

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by damostbeloved(f): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Una dey ment for NL sha
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by JastSiryin(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Apination:

I'm a street boxer and with your taekwondo, I go beat you blue and black grin grin grin
Bros you too funny abeg grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by VicM6: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2020
AntiWailer:
Please Don’t lay your hands on her again.

Nothing can justify domestic violence.

I am sure she compared you to some evil guys she had encountered in the past and blamed herself for this.

If you keep beating her, She will teach you serious lessons like making you take care of a baby that is not yours to other things and she will still appear very loyal.
The part that funny me most is the ''I have told her not to travel again wihout my consent''.....A typical Nigerian man mentality ....When she isn't ur wife.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2020
This is usually someone who has never been out of Nigeria...Lol

Get a passport first.

NerdyRudeGyal:
The 20 dumbasses who liked your post must be males. I wonder if they would do the same if this your gf who you slapped and flogged with a belt was their sister. As for you, OP, Mr. Abuser, you're lucky you're in Nigeria because you sure can't try these in other parts of the world.

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Try not to do it so much malice next time so you don't deform her or leave a scar, careful with the eyes too.

You did good with the stick and carrot thing, which is key. The ability to manipulate them with a rollercoaster of emotions can never be underestimated. Well done.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Lmaaaaaooooo!! Fixed. wink

Chris525:

This is usually someone who has never been to out of Nigeria...Lol

Get a passport first.

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Chris525: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2020
What needs fixing is how you may be out of Nigeria but reason like one who's never left Nigeria.

NerdyRudeGyal:
Lmaaaaaooooo!! Fixed. wink

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people
Tell me three techniques in taekwondo
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Pearl543:

Lol, oh yes... Strange in a good way but definitely not OP's kinda 'strange' tongue

This your diaries though, the way you guys share your life experiences here, I wish I could do that but I just know I can't cheesy I would make me so vulnerable, I don't want ICE or FBI coming to read my diaries, or even someone trying to kidnap me fro Okija shrine grin

Sometimes I just have the worst day ever & I'm like maybe I should share this, but Err I stop just when I'm about to create a diary grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by LINTUNE(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Taekwando black belter, its only if a guy is ready to die hes gonna try that shit with me. And also, I am crew NO FORGIVENESS of such kind of mental problem. Go see a psychologist and never com back to me.
Sick people
lol...story
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by 21cents: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
ModestGal:
Sick people

beht who com ask you??

always resist the urge to shalaye.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pearl543(f): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
truthsayer009:

This your diaries though, the way you guys share your life experiences here, I wish I could do that but I just know I can't cheesy I would make me so vulnerable, I don't want ICE or FBI coming to read my diaries, or even someone trying to kidnap me fro Okija shrine grin

Sometimes I just have the worst day ever & I'm like maybe I should share this, but Err I stop just when I'm about to create a diary grin

Lmao, I had the same thought with you at first and sometimes too, there are things that would happen and I would be like ' no way I'm putting all this on an E-dairy'.
You can even imagine, someone got to find out I am behind this moniker shocked.

The game is just to take out the most sensitive part out of your diary, so they wouldn't know much. It would be great if you start yours too, I want to read na grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
kalufelix:
haven't you posted enough jargon for one night.. You never dissappoint bro.. You never do.. SMH
grin
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
ModestGal:

Your 2020monicker is too shallow to take you serious, quote me with your real monicker. I dare you, you can't try that because you are weak and afraid to be the real you. Stop fearing people, be a man,be real

And this is one you are using is your real monicker. grin

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ginaz:
A guy that would lay his hands on me has never been born. That’s one thing I will never condone in my life . She’s an empty piece of trash with no dignity.

A man who has not paid your brideprice beating you with belt !!! Tuel!!! Even a husband can’t raise his hands on me .

Low life bitchsss with a deformed brain .

Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Pearl543:

Lmao, I had the same thought with you at first and sometimes too, there are things that would happen and I would be like ' no way I'm putting all this on an E-dairy'.
You can even imagine, someone got to find out I am behind this moniker shocked.

The game is just to take out the most sensitive part out of your diary, so they wouldn't know much. It would be great if you start yours too, I want to read na grin

Sometimes I need to give some details so my story can be captivating. For example, I had like the worst day of the year on Monday.

I felt like writing about it, but mehn if I leave out the sensitive part, then the story is no longer what it is.
Re: I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It by Pearl543(f): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2020
truthsayer009:

Sometimes I need to give some details so my story can be captivating. For example, I had like the worst day of the year on Monday.

I felt like writing about it, but mehn if I leave out the sensitive part, then the story is no longer what it is.

Ohhh, I now get your point. Well, in this case you need to decide if you really want to put out your life here or not. But I guess you going with the latter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.