Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37187 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
kestolove95:
And a broke girl shouldn't get wet
Gbamm ! You talk well grin grin grin

All they know is let him provide for me , as if na he born am angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Streetmovement(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Darkmode64:

cheesy grin grin grin dem say na 2020 post.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, but they still carry that mentality around grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by tivhador: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
hmmmm.......good question!
roybanjo100:
was ur daddy rich when he impregnate ur mom n gave birth to you? just asking

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by nolimitssoldier: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Then when they make money, they deserve all the women they can use and dump
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by imagrg(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
An idle man is a broke man and broke men have extra large preek and have the longest erection and knack better than the rich men who barely have time to think about that smelling hole called toto.
Girls think too much about themselves because they have that bacterial infected thing called toto.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by sync(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
This poster is just angry
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by MONEY247: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Erections is a human nature....
How you react is what matters.......

If you want to stop the erections.... take drugs that kill the hormones.....
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by loswhite(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.
coming from a broke idiot
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by vikstandon(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just like saying a lady that can't take care of her needs, shouldn't get pregnant.

You ladies become bored and think the way to kill boredom is to romance over men's issues. Go and get busy op.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Anonymoususher: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Talk like this is the reason why guys will continue to use you people for rituals.

No youth in the world is as hardworking as Nigerian youths yet the system and everything is rigged against us but women will come and say such rubbish.

You get what you deserve

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by ahnie: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Absolutely
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by simplypj: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Broke ladies should not menstrate
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Tzar(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just the way broke girls should be sexually exploited by guys that are not broke?
Only girls that earn their own money deserve love!
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by TheDictatorNd: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
You right but what about rich men who abandon their wives and children, what about rich who murder their wives and children for rituals, you need someone with a heart not just money
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Bryan88(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.
was ur dad rich when he got married to ur mum? Wait, were u even brought up by both parents? I doubt cos if u were raised properly & from an average family not rich/wealthy ones, u will never come up with such posts.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by KennethEnyi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
I just realized that this thread is almost 2 years old…
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by achimendy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read

You've said it all bro.

I hope the sentimental agbaya read and understand properly.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Rhozabeth(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
This gender called female are the problem of this world! Sometimes i just wish God didn't create them.............
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by achimendy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

It takes two (a man and a woman) to birth a child , but I wonder why you didn't call the other gender, maybe because you're one of those broke, dependent, valueless bitches hoeing around men for survival.

Sentimental ashawo, open your eyes and add value to your life. It pays 100%.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by kunle75(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read

Case closed, you said it all.
The OP submission is one sided but a balance judgements from you has done the topic a great understanding. Thanks
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Honchoslim16(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
She fake, but looking for the real me
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by kaywhy09(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Bobbiee: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
We know girls like the OP, awon 35 and waiting for the right man grin. Last last na aboki go chop that your shriveled pusseyy

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Judybash93(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
LMAO!! WTF is this

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by toujurs: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Guys have bleeped and dumped this one too much. Reason for the bitterness. Please focus on how to earn a living for yourself.

So guys would stop, ghosting you after sex, your vagina alone can't get you married.

Bitterness, anger and frustration is all i see on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by gaspology(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

I agree with you. It's a shame your dad had one grin
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by BigBizzy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Should broke ladies be h*rny?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by toujurs: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigBizzy:
Should broke ladies be h*rny?
Should broke ladies be in a relationship to start with, I do pity most of these girls that won't learn.

Things have changed o, i repeat things have changed, no comfortable guy will settle for a broke lady, who can't comfortably take care of her self.

Yes the guy would provide and protect the family, but not for a leeche that can't even provide for herself.

You can't be an hairdresser or a cook, and be expecting to get married to a business owner. Kole work o! Dem go knack you tyre. Share you around, shame will catch you o!

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by midehill(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Don't allow girls to tell you that you don't deserve erection because you are broke.

So therefore, Learn How To Make 5 To 6 Figures Via YouTube Channel.

Would you like to learn how to setup your money-making YouTube channel from scratch?

If yes, send me a message on Whatsapp.

The training is free.

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Truvelisback(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

What abt Broke ladies?

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Truvelisback(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
gaspology:

I agree with you. It's a shame your dad had one grin
Broke ladies are liabilities.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Maga123: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
This poster need counselling oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.