Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37195 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
i dnt agree with your words...being broke is normal in life as long as you are a hustler..
the funny aspect is that i get sex more when am broke than when am with cash because dts when i enjoy real sex..

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
ERCROSS:
Chai, if men were God, we for hear wen. But what if women like you were God? Na hell on earth for some men.

Your post would have made more sense if you had advised broke guys to avoid unwanted pregnancies by using protection. And also advise the broke ladies to ensure their man uses protection whenever they wantu do the do. But you decided to disturb us with your rants. Anyways, that's your opinion and it's as useless as the P in Psychology. It won't stop Sikiru from gbenshin Sikira today.

The problem is that you took her words to mean literally when in the real sense, she meant it figuratively vis the Okada man example.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by TrollKiller(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol, OP has shaken table grin grin grin
Table of broke guys grin grin grin
Now table yaff break grin grin grin
Broke guys are angryyy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nawa ooooo. grin grin

So what happens to broke ladies?

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
themaestro08:

Says a low-IQ moderfucker who is trying so hard to seem smart but is terribly dumb grin grin.

When your dad married your mum, what was his financial state like? I expect an honest answer.

And what about pathetically poor Ladies? I never knew such things are gender-based. You see terribly flawed your logic is? cheesy mumu girl

But did she lie in her post?

Half of this country's children who litter the streets everyday begging for food are gotten from the loins of broke men/women compatibility. The poor people have more kids than they can cater for and the worst part of this is that their kids are the broke boys online digging every girl that passes their way, thus towing the way of their parents.

You might argue all you want but you know there's a truth in her post

4 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Nawa ooooo. grin grin

So what happens to broke ladies?

Someone said they shouldn't get wet grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:
Don't be stupid. It's our right to fvck the pvssy.

Is it your right to bring children into this world to suffer just because preeq dey scratch you?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Someone said they shouldn't get wet grin grin grin grin
Lol... Fair enough

but then remind me how much is Cucumber? Just asking for a friend... grin A broke friend.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is it your right to bring children into this world to suffer just because preeq dey scratch you?
It is right to fvck with condom. sad angry
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Broke guys can and should have erections. Whatever happened to building a life together with his partner? Where is it written that he should shoulder all the responsibilities?

As long as he's not lazy and very promising, then we don't have a problem with that. Besides, who says he can't use protection if he isn't ready to have kids?

The guy you mentioned in your story, what does his wife do for a living? They're both guilty.

Building a life together. And how many cases of two broke people building a life together that favoured their kids have you seen? That Okada man in her post is likely married to a petty trader (two broke people), how do you suppose their kids are faring?

But if the man had waited to get better financially, marry better where applicable, before releasing his loins, things would be way better for his kids and you know it.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:
Don't be stupid. It's our right to fvck the pvssy.
Nah only pussy dey this one brain,same way he was describing all angles to Bleep p***** from yesterday like say him dey write CV . Nawa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:

It is right to fvck with condom. sad angry

How many broke people do you know that fuxk with condom? cheesy
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... Fair enough

but they remind me how much is Cucumber? Just asking for a friend... grin A broke friend.

Like 100 naira or maybe 200 naira for the strong and slightly curved ones cheesy

Lord forgive my dirty mind.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read

After telling her not to limit it to only guys, you came to the lower part of your post and focused only on women. Shebi you're okay like this nah? undecided
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Like 100 naira or maybe 200 naira for the strong and slightly curved ones cheesy

Lord forgive my dirty mind.
grin grin grin Then the equation no balance... Ladies get choice. grin
But seriously, I no support Op ooo. I believe a broke man should just be more careful while at it. He should consider not having children until he is financially stable.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
any guy that get married to this one, will die premature death. the wahala go too much. if I marry a like you by mistake, I go just leave house for you go.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin Then the equation no balance... Ladies get choice. grin
But seriously, I no support Op ooo. I believe a broke man should just be more careful while at it. He should consider not having children until he is financially stable.

Yes, I agree. Her message was blunt and skewed off point but the heart of the message was still intact.

"Broke guys shouldn't have erections and if they do have one, they should use condoms" would have been a better heading.

But how many of them dey like use condom sef? undecided
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
if I didn't get to see love before I become successful, then I won't bother to chase ladies for any kind of relationship, baby mama things will do a great deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by themaestro08(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But did she lie in her post?

Half of this country's children who litter the streets everyday begging for food are gotten from the loins of [b][/b]broke men/women [b][/b]compatibility. The poor people have more kids than they can cater for and the worst part of this is that their kids are the broke boys online digging every girl that passes their way, thus towing the way of their parents.

You might argue all you want but you know there's a truth in her post

Therein lies her hypocrisy and double standard. She made it seem as if its just a male thing which is the height of double standards.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by idahme(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

The guy u are quoting is not broke at all the guy has money more than his wife that's why he could woo her easily, you should advocate for women to up their game and support their family. Relationship is no longer parasitic but symbiotic, unfortunately we still have slay parasatic woman every where you go whose major duties are in the oza room and nothing more.
Also advocate education for the women fold, a woman should advocate for family planning not anytime cold catch me I do the do.
Change with the trend

4 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, I agree. Her message was blunt and skewed off point but the heart of the message was still intact.

"Broke guys shouldn't have erections and if they do have one, they should use condoms" would have been a better heading.

But how many of them dey like use condom sef? undecided
I believe guys who don't use condoms do so out of sexual recklessness not brokenness lol. How much be condom? . Men should be more sexually responsible, it's for their own good. But telling them not have have erections? That's wickedness nah. grin
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
I agree with your reasons OP.
I don't see why anyone who isn't comfortable with the way he's living should be thinking about girls and sex,talk more of getting Erections
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
I believe guys who don't use condoms do so out of sexual recklessness not brokenness lol. How much be condom? . Men should be more sexually responsible, it's for their own good. But telling them not have have erections? That's wickedness nah. grin

And that's why they're riled up already, fronting and foaming at the mouth as if she has the power to stop their erections. They should just decipher the heart in the message and get a move on.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
themaestro08:

Therein lies her hypocrisy and double standard. She made it seem as if its just a male thing which is the height of double standards.

But bear with me and riddle me this. If the men weren't getting erections every second of the day, won't there be a decline in the number of ladies that patronise them or sleep with them? If truly men can secure their loins, if they didbt need to release their loins, don't you think all aftereffects of sex will be reduced? Unwanted children, non-Virgin, abortions etc?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
if your papa and your mama them rich, you for no dey look for rich guy to marry. from all what you wrote up there, it shows that your poor dad too is also guilty of your claims, he shouldn't have had an erection at all, to gave birth to you. and now you're here looking for rich guy to get married to solve all your family woes.

Go back to your Dad and ask him why did he got erected in the first place, to gave birth to you, before you come back to nairaland and ask nairalanders here.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Preshieben:
I agree with your reasons OP.
I don't see why anyone who isn't comfortable with the way he's living should be thinking about girls and sex,talk more of getting Erections
And that's why your broke parent gave birth to you, and you are looking for a rich guy to marry by all means.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
All the ladies here commenting have nothing to offer aside their smelling toto.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Haywhymido(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Come what side you on? Nairaland girls just dey fall hand anyhow. Except you're not a woman probably a dude with a female moniker.
make she no talk truth because she is a lady? Your shame dey shame me

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How many broke people do you know that fuxk with condom? cheesy
At least to prevent stories like "Good Morning, Joe! I missed my period" or the guy complaining"my prick has been paining me for 3 days now"..using condoms is very necessary.

Thing is, as a guy and you broke... getting an erection is your right and finding a lady to bang is cool but fvck with protection and if she doesn't allow you, look for another girl to accommodate your prick.

Most girls see sex as a way of helping man, so they collect money or gifts in exchange for it..even till marriage some ladies still do this shit to their husbands.

But I personally can never let any woman treat me like her pvssy is gold and try to deny me my right just because I couldn't fulfill one of her instatiable request to satisfy her unending cascades of happy thoughts that is going through her fvcking mind.

The pvssy ain't gold.

6 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by TrollKiller(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
With the way guys are flaring up here (some have made 3-4 separate comments now), it shows that this matter touch them deeply cool

Na the matter we day settle now self
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Nah only pussy dey this one brain,same way he was describing all angles to Bleep p***** from yesterday like say him dey write CV . Nawa ooo
Wetin dey my mind no be fvck. But I was only describing the right way to do it.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
francesco01:

And that's why your broke parent gave birth to you, and you are looking for a rich guy to marry by all means.
Bro
My parent ain't Broke..okay?
My dad is rich and owns an Estate In Akwa ibom.
Mind what you say please especially if you don't know anything about the person.
I only stated my own opinion.
I don't see why you had to drag my parent into this.
Thank you.. Happy Sunday anyway wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / My Ex Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.