Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37197 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by almarthins(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kipaji:

I agree SweetBuns.
Guys, this woman was probably trying to insult or trigger you, but there's definitely some wisdom in what she wrote here.

Me I no agree with her kind. Why do they always think that their body is every thing they can use to control man. Omo, I am done with all this well crafted manipulations, e no go ever work on me. If want me bring some thing to the table and I go add my own.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by dmgr(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you are traveling to lagos from Anambra, once you pass onitsha head bridge, come down from the bus, cross road, sit by the edge of the road and use 23hrs, 59mins, 60secs to fear women !!
Continue your journey afterwards ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
I am a something, my owner broke or not I always stand what am I?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by AFONAMARO: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

And broke girls should anticipate orgasm?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Elidrisy20: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
So because pesin no get money,he no go answer to the call of nature be that?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by hibeebeeking: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
[You are off the line. Someone is talking of something serious that could reduce poverty in the society.A situation where you have to work hard and should be able to cater for your children.Most men are been deceived by their dick. And afterwards impregnate girls without have anything in there brain,talk of something to put on the table. This is not a joke matter. quote author=Dobson43 post=91866652] sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read[/quote]
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Omalicious1: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
well...can we also say that broke girls should not get wet too? (An Opinion)
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by obayendo1010(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.
Why involving bible in your stupid talk...you brain can not emphasis your point better with other illustration?

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by ISellBeer: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Hope your father is not broke.
All these trenches oloshos be forming anyhow on social media.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by meobizy(f): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oh, look. It’s this recycled topic again.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Kipaji: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
almarthins:

Me I no agree with her kind. Why do they always think that their body is every thing they can use to control man. Omo, I am done with all this well crafted manipulations, e no go ever work on me. If want me bring some thing to the table and I go add my own.

Basically she is saying that if you're broke you shouldn't be around women. Instead you should focus more on building yourself. And I agree.
Now, as you go in your journey, it's up to you want kind of women you allow in your life and the rules and regulations.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Elclamour(f): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ningen:
Life is unfair. I'm pained that a tree somewhere out there is tirelessly producing oxygen for the ídiot OP to live. She is abusing that privilege!

grin grin grin, lolz, you are a donkey, go get rich Nigga
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Treasuredgift(f): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Maliqcious: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor. That one no concern you na. Poster made a valid point. Your own be like a debate it baseless. You can’t compare a natural born leader and a follower. If the leader is not performing the follower can change its leader

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Passionate1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Balderdash! Poisonous Mentality!
Any woman with your kind of mentality should be stone to Death. .
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by LZAA: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
I avoid all these fairytales and made up stories here and even the romance section here but i have to tell you this
OP you are very stupid!!!
I said so because of the amount of people your daft post may mislead to believe this nonsense
Most great people today came from poor homes
Infact Maradona who is the greatest footballer of all time came from a wretched background
So if we follow your insane logic his dad shouldn't have had a hard o. n
Clowns everywhere
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Oluwamuyiwa32: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
I Sha hope say your papa and Brothers dey hear this grin grin angry
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nawa ooo

but as money no come dey nko?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Geofavor(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

I agree.

Single women should stop getting wet and collecting money from guys as well. You should only do that during marriage with your husbands. Because getting wet and asking a guy for money means you are ready to get married to the guy and are ready to take care of his offsprings.

The world would be a way better place if we all adhered to these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by drimzsmoke(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

Lolz....na broke people dey get erection pass...it's a way of easing their built up tension!!!
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
You can convey the message without using a misleading topic. But because you wanted to get on the FP immediately, you chose to get attention first. What about ladies who deceive their husbands into believing they have practiced family planning with their mother-in-help law's in order to conceive again? Women are not left out too abeg.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Akabuking: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetCunt97:
I think the keyword should be responsible.

From what I learnt, a broke man have no much means of entertainment so sex is his gateway to fun and all. But the only issue is making kids they really can't care for.

Na broke guys fvck pass but both should learn how to manage their affairs
you said it all "na them Bleep pass"
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by benqo01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
edward1106:

I dont know why this post is making me think it is a response to a post about girls who want guys to be RESPONSIBLE for them.
Whatever point you were trying to make, you lost it in between your write up.
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEST IF YOU HAD JUST SAID, "PRACTICE SAFE SEX".
Safe sex takes away all the problems or issues you have mentioned. An erection is GLORIOUS, but its purpose is a CHOICE.

Her headline spoilt it all,the OP was quick to bash the male gender it was the only way to make frontpage but on a silly and useless headline.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You was trying to make sense but you messed it all up
Exactly! We understood her point. However, it would have made sense if she hadn't thrown subs/hot takes at broke guys for having erections.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Pclemenza: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gundam34:

The massage was that you should not be sexually irresponsible if you aren't financially bouyant

Don't euphemize the point here
The message was "Broke Men don't deserve erection"
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by saintkeppy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

You should have posted "Broke ass Ladies should not have business getting wet or have urge for sex during Ovulation period"
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by benqo01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
You were trying to make sense but you ended up saying nonsense,your topic was quick to bash the male gender you didn't pass your message too well.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by kenchop: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
THEN ALL YOU WHORES HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL A RICH GUY TO STICK TO ONE WOMAN. IT'S SHEER COMMON SENSE....
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by ladipo007: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
If God na man everybody would not have been witnessing rainfall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.