Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37193 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How many broke people do you know that fuxk with condom? cheesy
same way you don't like to be fuçked with a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

Lol you want to start trouble on Nairaland
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

I laugh in Spanish
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Preshieben:
I agree with your reasons OP.
I don't see why anyone who isn't comfortable with the way he's living should be thinking about girls and sex,talk more of getting Erections
Till date,I'm still wondering what's so special about girls and sex when there are a thousand and one IMPORTANT things to focus on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by winkmart: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
this is funny
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
Till date,I'm still wondering what's so special about girls and sex when there are a thousand and one IMPORTANT things to focus on.
you should ask your fellow broke Niggas.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But bear with me and riddle me this. If the men weren't getting erections every second of the day, won't there be a decline in the number of ladies that patronise them or sleep with them? If truly men can secure their loins, if they didbt need to release their loins, don't you think all aftereffects of sex will be reduced? Unwanted children, non-Virgin, abortions etc?
all these won't happen if ladies have learnt to close their legs till wedding night...
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Preshieben:
you should ask your fellow broke Niggas.
You are the broke,it's all written over you!

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
all these won't happen if ladies have learnt to close their legs till wedding night...

It's the ladies that closed their legs that were raped abi you didn't read that part of the news?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Come what side you on? Nairaland girls just dey fall hand anyhow. Except you're not a woman probably a dude with a female moniker.
what should she be on, obviously the reasonable side cause everything this chick said is stupid if a broke man getting an erection means he's ready to take responsibility, then it also applies that a woman getting wet means she's ready to conceive a child. YES OR NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's the ladies that closed their legs that were raped abi you didn't read that part of the news?
you know men get raped too, Right?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:

At least to prevent stories like "Good Morning, Joe! I missed my period" or the guy complaining"my prick has been paining me for 3 days now"..using condoms is very necessary.

Thing is, as a guy and you broke... getting an erection is your right and finding a lady to bang is cool but fvck with protection and if she doesn't allow you, look for another girl to accommodate your prick.

The only part of your comment that made sense and is relevant to this post is right here. Like you said, condom is a do or die affair but guys no dey listen.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
same way you don't like to be fuçked with a condom.

Why did I think I was talking to a sensible person? undecided
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

what about those who spread their legs willing-ly?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why did I think I was talking to a sensible person? undecided
the truth is bitter...but be sincere to yourself,do you like to fuçked with condoms?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
you know men get raped too, Right?

Very rare case.

Point is, if ladies close their legs, men will always find ways to open it. How many guys here will accept when the girl says she's a Virgin and wants to wait till after marriage? They'll always push and find a way to test it and see.

Most of those raped were young girls in the mostly virgin demographic. After the rape, another nigga will want to straff her with the story of "if first guy do am, there's no need to not let me do."

Abeg, story boku but you and I know men won't survive if women stop giving in to their sexual desires. The way some married men are randy even just days within wife of giving birth shows single guys with no attachment can't do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
the truth is bitter...but be sincere to yourself,do you like to fuçked with condoms?

I don't do fucking.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't do fucking.
raw 'love making' is the best,so I get your point...
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Very rare case.

Point is, if ladies close their legs, men will always find ways to open it. How many guys here will accept when the girl says she's a Virgin and wants to wait till after marriage? They'll always push and find a way to test it and see.

Most of those raped were young girls in the mostly virgin demographic. After the rape, another nigga will want to straff her with the story of "if first guy do am, there's no need to not let me do."

Abeg, story boku but you and I know men won't survive if women stop giving in to their sexual desires. The way some married men are randy even just days within wife of giving birth shows single guys with no attachment can't do it.
hold up don't refer to all men, I won't do such to a Chick well mostly due to the fact that I'm a virgin, but not all men rape and some rape cases are fake you know right?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
raw 'love making' is the best,so I get your point...

Raw love making is the basis for this topic in the first place. What are you even saying?

Btw I don't do love making either
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
hold up don't refer to all men, I won't do such to a Chick well mostly due to the fact that I'm a virgin, but not all men rape and some rape cases are fake you know right?

Exceptions are always welcome but this is general scope here. The average man can't do without sex.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Hopson3000: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
B like say small money don enter Ur hand dear child
No b Ur fault embarassed
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by SweetBuns(f): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
idahme:

The guy u are quoting is not broke at all the guy has money more than his wife that's why he could woo her easily, you should advocate for women to up their game and support their family. Relationship is no longer parasitic but symbiotic, unfortunately we still have slay parasatic woman every where you go whose major duties are in the oza room and nothing more.
Also advocate education for the women fold, a woman should advocate for family planning not anytime cold catch me I do the do.
Change with the trend
Why do you think we are fighting for equality ??
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by IncredibleWrite: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
This one is a well-known attention seeker. There is a way she would have written the post with logic and it would make a whole lot of sense. But instead, you still made same generic post which has been over beaten here.

Anyways... I would expecting too much from a brain dead fellow if I expected you to make sense.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by idahme(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:

Why do you think we are fighting for equality ??

If your context of equality is hinged on the topic of this trend, then that's not equality. Based on the topic the male folks are lagging behind and they should be the ones shouting equality.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Youngpo413: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Raw love making is the basis for this topic in the first place. What are you even saying?

Btw I don't do love making either
ubunja was right.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by tunize(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Same preek that usually wakes up before the owner in da morning. Sister pass ur msg well nxt time okay the okada man should have done born as u can take care of "safe sex"

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by gift2xl: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Randommikey(m): 3:54am On Jul 20, 2020
I can clearly see that biology isn’t your strong suit so let me break it down. We men have a hormone in our body, testosterone, it’s the male sex hormone and the thing is plenty in men. Well except some rare cases, like that south African athletes that is not going to be allowed to run in the next Olympics because she has too much testosterone, and it’s literally a man with lady parts. It’s partly responsible for our aggressive behavior and temper (especially when we’re denied sex), it is almost impossible to control our urges.

Those “broke men”, are still men

They’re still men, money or no money.
They can’t help it

And because they’re not financially stable they shouldn’t be the way God created them?

You should’ve at least said irresponsible men should not impregnate women and leave the responsibility to the woman alone. Even a rich guy can say “I don’t want to have kids or marry now”, then he’ll get some girl pregnant. Yes he’ll pay all the bills and they’ll never lack, but how will she feel raising a child alone, being the mother and (if it’s she gives birth to a boy), making sure her child isn’t a spineless wimp in future.
That’s if the rich guy even admits he’s the father. He has money, he has connections and we happened to be a country where nobody cares about anything, he can rig the DNA test results and what is the woman left with? Regret and shame.

Money doesn’t make a person responsible

Type something reasonable next time

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Blackmoran(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2020
It baffles me in this world of proclaim equality that every blame and responsibility is one sided.. Its always the man.. . all women should do is nothing, to the op what about a broke woman? I guess your answer would be she should sit and wait till prince charming will arrive with a filled pocket...

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2020
AmancalledGod:
So for the fact they are broke guy's they shouldn't be knacking baa ur head no correct then what happens to broke gals i guess they should not be getting wet as well.

My dear whether broke or rich everybody deserves to be fvcking is a free world

Seems this one u are sounding so pained guess your boyfriend is so damn serious broke
Her thinking is so flawed. The fact that we stand to expel urine and they have to adopt a frog' position for thier's if not they urinate all over thier body is enough reason for her and her kind to be pained and jealous hence the senselessness in OP.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by airminem(f): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Human body science i think is not synonymous to erection. Funny post tho.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.