Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (70885 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Sixfeetbelle: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Belafonte:

Why did she give him sex before they got married if he was that bad at séx?

And you know this, how?

Besides, being "good in bed" has several dynamics to it. Many men don't have a guide book on sex, in fact, many are not bothered to understand what kamasutra is all about.

As long as he cums once he sticks it in after two minutes, he's good to go, forgetting one sex style is boring; selfish men in bed produce unsatisfied women in bed. It's a third law of motion at work here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Hath0r5(f): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

You have made this story up, haven't you?
[/s]
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Hath0r5(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

Reading such comments makes me happy. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
[/s]
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Hath0r5(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

I am delighted a few men on this forum can be so sentiment-free and unbiased and give a piece of mature advice.
Your (future) wife is a lucky woman.
[/s]
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by liberalchick(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Belafonte:

Men that don't open threads have already fond outside help. The OP's friend is obviously a simp otherwise he'd know what to do
Bleh... The usual side chick threat. Nigerian men that cheat don’t need any excuse to and society applauds them. They constantly cheat on a married a virgin, homely Chef Boyardee wife that performs the Kamasutra.

7 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by LordKO(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
I can see you are on your period... grin grin what drugs do you use for your cramps?

Trouble maker! No vex, make I pity you and poco as my personal persons wey una be.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Ebenezer2030: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

I am delighted a few men on this forum can be so sentiment-free and unbiased and give a piece of mature advice.
Your (future) wife is a lucky woman.
[/s]
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Sixfeetbelle: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
proclinician:
Personally I won't complain one bit. I won't even show any concern or ask about that.

Unfortunately, this story is not about you, sweetcheeks cheesy

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
LordKO:

Trouble maker! No vex, make I pity you and poco as my personal persons wey una be.
LordKO as my personal person wey you be, just tell me the drugs and I will get them for you. grin seriously you made me laugh today oooo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by sisisioge: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Majority of the matter wey we dey try settle no even start from us. Make madam settle with her oga and save us further stress. grin

Abi o...or should we even begin ask oga if he no notice say madam' libido na quarterly tinz before they got married. Maybe a bee

The way we allow small things crowd our judgement at the outset thus losing sight of the more important things. Whew! May peace reign on the land.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Belafonte(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
liberalchick:

Bleh... The usual side chick threat. Nigerian men that cheat don’t need any excuse to and society applauds them. They constantly cheat on a married a virgin, homely Chef Boyardee wife that performs the Kamasutra.

Nigerian men cheating is irrelevant as far as this issue is concerned. The issue is that this man is bothered about his wife not playing ball. Barring rape and fulfilling his sexual desires elsewhere, this guy will die with a dry dîck. That is the issue

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Belafonte(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And you know this, how?

Besides, being "good in bed" has several dynamics to it. Many men don't have a guide book on sex, in fact, many are not bothered to understand what kamasutra is all about.

As long as he cums once he sticks it in after two minutes, he's good to go, forgetting one sex style is boring; selfish men in bed produce unsatisfied women in bed. It's a third law of motion at work here.

It's a safe assumption. He wouldnt be complaining otherwise.

I could also ask how you know he's not plowing her properly

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by LordKO(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Onlybutthetruth:

Professional heartbreaker. If I were poco too, I won't wish to have anything to do with you again.

I'm innocent. I can't be a monk and a heartbreaker at the same time.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Sixfeetbelle: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Belafonte:

1) It's a safe assumption. He wouldnt be complaining otherwise.

2) I could also ask how you know he's not plowing her properly

1) Safe assumption because there's no way he satisfies her in bed and she denies him sex. Have you ever made a girl orgasm so hard it shocked her? Did she come back for more or not? Your response to this question should give you an inkling of how women rate sex.

2) Trust me, no woman will reject a man who plows her properly or why do you think married women keep sugar boys? Because they offer the same, stale nonsense their husbands offer? No! Great sex equals return match on the woman's part. Which explains why women stick to a nigga who knows his onions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by TheArchangel(f): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Interesting read.

What happens when the wife is denied sex? Get a side boo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by liberalchick(f): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Belafonte:

Nigerian men cheating is irrelevant as far as this issue is concerned. The issue is that this man is bothered about his wife not playing ball. Barring rape and fulfilling his sexual desires elsewhere, this guy will die with a dry dîck. That is the issue
Men that don't open threads have already fond outside help . The OP's friend is obviously a simp otherwise he'd know what to do

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Twelfthman: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.

Pls don't stress yourself replying their type of person. Just ignore them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by LordKO(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
LordKO as my personal person wey you be, just tell me the drugs and I will get them for you. grin seriously you made me laugh today oooo grin grin

Don't worry, only full members of the Woke-Christian Order know the drugs. However, consider to do what I told you.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by djon78(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
I do not support women hoarding sex, I don't think I have typed anything of such here, however other than the fact that some women do it intentionally,some don't. Some women lose their libidos, enthusiasm, confidence and interest in sex especially after child birth, some experience post natal shock/changes in their bodies. Now my problem is, some Men do not understand this they labeled it as hoarding and its very pitiable to read that some women believe this too. As you can see on this thread, a sarcastic comment from a supposed wife or mother. I wonder why Most Nigerians are very judgemental though. And why Nigerian Men hardly take interest in understanding their women's anatomies. Has the said husband ever tried to understand his wife and her reasons or try to help her be in the mood? Do this Men understand that, Men are always ready why Women need to be ready? Do they understand that Men have sex to ease stress, while Women have to ease stress to have Sex? Do this Men understand this difference? No. And their next available option? Get a girlfriend! Why get married in the first place if all you need is a intimacy gadget and not a wife?

And as far the post you quote, that is the reality. It is left to you to find person who is willing to share. It's not that difficult

It's not even about finding the person willing. It's more about people are not taking marriage serious again.

And this kind of attitude is one of the major causes of being unserious with marriage.
That's why some men are even going baby mama way now.
Because they don't see the need for marriage.

And in the end
Children born into such unions
Bear the brunt
Raising bandits, criminals, prostitutes all around the place

I am sorry for this society in the next 10 to 20 years
The result will be there for all to see

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
yettymuse:
His sexual needs may be more than the bills he pays.
Does he take care of his woman’s needs?? Is she still working?? Does he spoil her? Is she COMFORTABLE??

You think it’s easy to take care of 2kids and a Bigger Baby! Y’all cut these women some slacks!

You think it’s just to pay bills? In this age, lots of women can conveniently pay bills too...

If you don’t Moisturize a woman’s libido with good money, care and attention...she goes completely dry!

This is why I don’t find marriage interesting..especially in this part of the world.. plenty stress, no benefits no bag!
... all you got is a miserly MRS title that can’t even open doors! Taaaaaaaah! with a mad society expecting so much from you!

Unromantic Nigerian Men! Mtchewwww!!!

kiss kiss
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
LordKO:

Don't worry, only full members of the Woke-Christian Order know the drugs. However, consider to do what I told you.
I will give you hot e-slap now, all your cramps will disappear. grin . BTW what was that? I can't remember? undecided

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
djon78:

It's not even about finding the person willing. It's more about people are not taking marriage serious again.

And this kind of attitude is one of the major causes of being unserious with marriage.
That's why some men are even going baby mama way now.
Because they don't see the need for marriage.

And in the end
Children born into such unions
Bear the brunt
Raising bandits, criminals, prostitutes all around the place

I am sorry for this society in the next 10 to 20 years
The result will be there for all to see
Sigh... Men who are going the baby mama way do so because they chose to, you people should stop blaming women for everything nah. Haba! Men aren't kids you make excuses for.. An adult should be responsible for his or her actions. There are still marriages that work, there are marriages that are peaceful and loving. People in such marriages took responsibility of finding great partners and keeping such partners. Only the lazy lots who believes in automatic lasting marriages are the ones finding excuses and shifting blames.

Take responsibility! Find a partner that loves you and is willing to share all with you. It isn't that hard.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by danilmo: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jullima:

kiss kiss
The saddest irony is the romance, care and attention they refuse to give the wife is what they will shower the side chick for her to give them sex. However, they think the wife does not deserve romance, care and attention because they have paid bride price so they expect sex on demand from the wife.

Quiet...Be forming stupid theory on top common sex.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Quelme: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.
keep quiet and stop spewing trash like a dotard....
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Kemimarch16(f): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
He should talk to him wife about sex issue
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by April4th(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bros take it from me, your paddy wife done Dey lick lime outside that’s the only reason she’s always complaining of been tired. Tell him to investigate her more and keep a close watch. Someone else is eating from his goody bag, take it from someone who’s passed through this before and thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Vecto(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
mahvellux:
Have he tried communicating his needs with her?
On the other side..The more comfortable you make a woman the less oblige she feels to give you sex..
Shake her a little..

Ubunja stressed this point in one of his miseducations.

I see you are a fellow man of culture. cool

7 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by hashtagged(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by chloride6: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
I dont care what anybody has to say any woman who intentionally denies a man she is married to should be regarded as a witch.

Naso them go take get offence wey them go dey use report you up and down.

Tell her papa say you go divorce am.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Tillatalk: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Marriage is scam .. I prefer babymama than getting married

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Two Wrongs do not make a Right!

When there is an issue in the Home, you look for Solutions not for More issues and Problems...

When you have tried all you can and it didn't bring Solution, you try to Reach out Carefully to Matured, Experienced and Godly People around you. It could be Godly Counsellors, or Someone you know she listens to..

Many things Today, Creep into Homes in Different Names, Forms and Sizes. Some are physical, some are Spirtual! All it seeks for is to Destroy Homes.

Once the unity of the Home is Cracked, you Expose your Home to Confusion and Calamities. Don't break the Hedge.

So, Advice your Friend not to use His hands to Set His Home Ablaze...

You see the guy right Below my Summation, Pls ignore that Summation .

Many of them Here do not Understand what Marriage is. They think Marriage is a One Night Stand where you Hop in and hop out!
Are you married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.