Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (119016 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 2:05am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville . bro u relly need to remove your picture,  

U look like those Movie extras from those horrible yoruba movies  (no ofeinse)
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 2:06am On Feb 25, 2011
lmaoo ok detective

@cock, go kill urself
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

lmaoo ok detective

@cock, go kill urself

Sweery, am a lover not a fighter. Can we just nyansh and make up? wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 2:10am On Feb 25, 2011
Amina better follow Cock now!! grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 2:10am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin, grab a visa asap! this taunting is getting too much.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2011
lol@roy
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2011
I wish tosin the best

Just that aminalib is a criminal

she loves sex too much and she should be jailed for that undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2011
roymary:

Tosin, grab a visa asap! this taunting is getting too much.

He can always take off from Egypy wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 2:53am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosin Village

Serious

I dont want you starting a thread tomorrow
saying amina broke your heart,
cos you are too fragile to handle women unlike me [every women's dream com tru ] amina would even date cork and be happy cos he's good in bed isnt it cork

Okay tell me 3 things you know about amina
i can tell you 3 things you can never discover about amina in 3yrs which i discovered
in 3hours of talking to her,

1) she wears only 1 pant for 1 week
2) her favourite pant color is green and she just 4 pants ( green, orange, Indigo and violet ) which she wears 1 per week making it 4weeks= 1month
3) her brother has DA-DA ( Not dredlocks) Fully grown that touches the ground the kinda DA-DA that popular musician called RASKI-MOLO in the 80s and she has a longer DA-DA than her brother

Chei 190.

why narrate your life story to us? (sighs)
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 2:54am On Feb 25, 2011
Sweery, am a lover not a fighter. Can we just nyansh and make up

u this OLODO. everytime u will be talking nyahs nyahs. like say if dem give u nyash u go fit do anything.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 2:56am On Feb 25, 2011
joyblinks:

Chei 190.

why narrate your life story to us? (sighs)
later u wud say u aint in love with 190
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 2:59am On Feb 25, 2011
i didnt quote u alone. so watchout. i post on wateva i feel like
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:02am On Feb 25, 2011
kip deceiving urself
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 3:14am On Feb 25, 2011
kip deceiving urself

i don tell u say i no fit leave REALITY love you. u no dey hear?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:16am On Feb 25, 2011
undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2011
Guys. . . Since Mama Ngozi have been gone for a day and you guys come into the ROmance Section and into a Romance Thread and start bashing each other. I for say that this is not nice. angry angry angry [size=3pt]I hope I dont join in and get into trouble oooo. . . .[/size] shocked shocked shocked

Show some love abeg!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by akbtunes: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2011
i prefer light skinned anyday, ample flesh appropriately padded babe grin anytime (but not Orobo o, but definitely, clearly and certainly not lepa/stingo), She must be working (in business preferably, dz office girls will come and be forming conference room attittude inside house and they r usually very lazy), but biz girls?? very 'domestic' and homely, ever dated Ogbomoso girl b4? very enterprising girls both 'on and off field', lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2011
Roymary,

You're so funny, bro lol, i'll be with my aminat someday so forget what 190 and mr.corkhead were saying cos dat don't even bug me, they're both with fish brain lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2011
see your life outside undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2011
Joyblinks,

You're absolutely hahaha! real dudes don't make noise and feel on top of the world jus 4 you to know mr.cockhead is a little man wit 3inches down there no doubt, besides dat white boy is only wasting hell of a time typing cos he's the last man on here my wife would even think of to be with.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2011
Poster Tosin is really high on crack,

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeI5ke0BENw&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr.cork,

As for you, and don't even have a word with you cos i already know you have a brain disease right from time. I know you'll really thank the good lord if you look like me. Stup1d azz man with silly bald hair, idiot lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2011
Sweetest Amina,

I adore you, baby. . . . . Haterz can go commit suicide lol, 190 was even feeling sorry for me just because u love dhat thang alot, we all love it and i'm gonna let him know i'll always give it to you anytime that you want it, baby.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2011
190, Are u aware that Ms Potato AKA Mama Ngozi is the poster? angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2011
Ms. Potato:

190, Are u aware that Ms Potato AKA Mama Ngozi is the poster? angry

Ooop sorry i forgot shocked shocked

I meant Tosin village is high on crack

I'll edit

>>>runs off
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2011
190, Are u aware that Ms Potato AKA Mama Ngozi is the poste

hahahahahahaaa,  dont mind him.

MOBOCORK190

They all think from their nyash
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^hahahaha mainly mr.cork and benz-190, they are two folks of senseless azz i know on here.

Mrdarkskin is really try nursing a madman like 190 lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^Keep talking cos amina is managing you.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
I think MzDarkskin is comfortable with him looking for more wives.
She said so in another thread.

Where dem dey find that kind girl for real life sef?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^shut up!! angry angry

she never said so,
and im not looking for another girl!! angry angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
Aren't you trying hard to runs chibaby? cheesy

@joyblinks MOBOCORK190 . . . not a bad ID grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.