Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15203 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
i swear,,, big time kid...

I have always seen his thread...
Always Childish in his utterances albeit trying to be loud tactically ..
This is my first time of dropping a comment in his post or thread..
I just smirked when i saw this thread.. it is no different from most existing one..
Smh..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, before I go, all haters should gather and abuse me as they reunite. I won't condescend in replying any of them on this thread.

Also, I have just done the subscription myself, so 8 people who want 1k card should mention the she-male to get 1k each from the 8k she-he was supposed to use to sub for me.

All the best as you call on her to send you 1k card.
That BKsoul guy get big problem

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Speechless
why speechless? You want to find out.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
you welcome... please no vex for the insults oh... i feel bad after being rude.. no vex, you hear.
No problem, nairaland is all for fun, I no day take anything too serious here grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

That BKsoul guy get big problem

It's Airtel
E be like say you dey craze abi?? mumu ... because of 100n card? You be man so? hungry lion
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

I have always seen his thread...
Always Childish in his utterances albeit trying to be loud tactically ..
This is my first time of dropping a comment in his post or thread..
I just smirked when i saw this thread.. it is no different from most existing one..
Smh..
i swear Na you dey your dp i wan join army too ooo
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, before I go, all haters should gather and abuse me as they reunite. I won't condescend in replying any of them on this thread.

Also, I have just done the subscription myself, so 8 people who want 1k card should mention the she-male to get 1k each from the 8k she-he was supposed to use to sub for me.

I am the first to mention her, I still day wait for the 1k card wink
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

No problem, nairaland is all for fun, I no day take anything too serious here grin
Yes dear...
BKsoul:
why speechless? You want to find out.

Maybe. No offense please
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Give them nah.... shebi na you dey share card? big man small sense... ozu
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Maybe. No offense please
after finding out and you do not come back to tell them how beautiful i am... you will suffer for 600 years.. deal or not? give me your WhatsApp number.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Okay ma'am, no vex abeg smiley
sorry for yourself... hungry man size
BKsoul:
E be like say you dey craze abi?? mumu ... because of 100n card? You be man so? hungry lion
I no day serious, no vex abeg... We are all here for fun smiley
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

I no day serious, no vex abeg... We are all here for fun smiley
abeg Bleep off my mention
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Just stop it nah sad, I don tell you sorry
i don hear... no mention me again.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
i don hear... no mention me again.
Okay, edit that my number off the post
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay, edit that my number off the post
Come carry me nah... you no think am before you do am? next time, you will learn to be contented.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
Come carry me nah... you no think am before you do am? next time, you will learn to be contented.
That's not my number, I am using a friend's Sim card, I no wan put him for trouble...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

That's not my number, I am using a friend's Sim card, I no wan put him for trouble...
E no concern me.... is that why you are sending me a private message?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
i swear Na you dey your dp i wan join army too ooo

You wn join wetin ??
Abeg Babe, relax and enjoy your freedom oo..
You no go understand as e dey be ooo..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
E no concern me.... is that why you are sending me a private message?
Okay forget cheesy
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

You wn join wetin ??
Abeg Babe, relax and enjoy your freedom oo..
You no go understand as e dey be ooo..
so they said... i missed my opportunity once... my father once enrolled me in army college but i ran away when they wan use beating kill me... i should've just endured..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

BKsoul, consider this guy nah grin, make he no fall for his friends handcheesy
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

BKsoul, consider this guy nah grin, make he no fall for his friends handcheesy
make i just do am sha, make e no be like say i wicked..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
after finding out and you do not come back to tell them how beautiful i am... you will suffer for 600 years.. deal or not? give me your WhatsApp number.

Lol. Deal.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
make i just do am sha, make e no be like say i wicked..
Yeah, make he no go deactivate his account because of you grin...
But I know say he go learn his lesson cool
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay forget cheesy
I have done it for you ooohh... oya sorry no vex... you sef you be mumu man.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
so they said... i missed my opportunity once... my father once enrolled me in army college but i ran away when they wan use beating kill me... i should've just endured..

Yeah...
All the best my dear..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
I have done it for you ooohh... oya sorry no vex... you sef you be mumu man.

grin grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
Yeah, make he no go deactivate his account because of you grin... But I know say he go learn his lesson cool
its done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Hate in Men? / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.