Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12518 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
Are you so blinded by your infuriation that a simple expression now means more than it is? Did you or didn't express the thought that you don't hope find goodness in humans? Have you not damned that to hell?

Please I really could care less about your impressions of my looks or personality, it won't take from or add to me. Just don't misintepret me and act like if you are correct.

Intolerance is a crime not only religious fundamentalists are guilty of. So called realists like you would sure like to silence dissenters to your world view.

The path I have chosen for my life says no situation is beyond redemption as long as breath is drawn. I live it, breathe it, type it and do it. Too bad if it makes you feel up staged.

Don't worry son. Some day you'll get tired of sleeping everyday on the beach in fantasy Island (knowing something ain't right), swallow the red pill,go down the rabbit hole and understand the matrix you live in.

A word is enough for those who swallowed the red pill like i did a long time ago (the realists).
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2011
Emi o pariwo o! lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Ariwo yin po nibiyi o!

Mo ti gbo. E ma binu si mi (yoruba)

A nu gom. Biko, e we ni we (igbo)

I don hia. Abeg, no vex (pidgin)

Laters man. Have a great day.

Cheers. grin grin cool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

Mo ti gbo. E ma binu si mi (yoruba)

A nu gom. Biko, e we ni we (igbo)

I don hia. Abeg, no vex (pidgin)

Laters man. Have a great day.

Cheers. grin grin cool

Wow! Thank you for the explanataion
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2011
Haba! E o ti e je ki awon ara ile gbadun orun won pelu ariwo te n pa.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
Lets examine your analogy a lil. The 'awoken' ones did they head back into the dream world or not? Were they selfless or not?

The people we find most intriguing are people who give whether their intellect or talent or something else we are drawn to them.

Your chop alone die alone world view is not realism my friend just misery, one of the circles of hell.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
@lord reed. . . You naive approach 2 issues is similar to 2 d lab mouse example i depicted earlier. U keep going round in circles with no destination. What on earth makes u think i am a chop alone,die alone person? Is it because i emphasized on being selfish 2 survive in dis world? If that's d reason,then ur level of reasoning is so shallow it could give a crab goose pimples. U are totally unbelievable. Look here son, every human being from d day they are born having selfishness in their hearts. Myopic and slow-to-assimilate ppl like urself dont know d difference btw being selfish and greedy. Being SELFISH is what made u cry as a baby all because u didnt want mom and dad 2 take a break. Its what motivates u to come top 3 in class, makes u work harder and be the best,makes u want to drive a chevy camaro while oda peeps think life ends with a camry,makes u get ur woman 2 sign a pre nup so dat in case of divorce,all ur life's work wont disappear like Phil Collins who was dumb enuf 2 get married and divorced 3 times without prenup but based on "love". GREED on d oda hand makes u loot 20 billion dollars from govt treasury and still fight for third term so u can loot more (money u possibly cant finish spending). Selfishness is a self preservative instinct while greed is plain vanity. Spot d difference abeg. Why English dey hard u like this?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by turboman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
****THREAD OFFICIALLY DERAILED****

Reason: Greed & Selfishness

Can't read any longer. Call me when the altercation gets physical sad

HiKirikiri vs lord of d Reed
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
Please show me the dictionary that has caution and survival instinct as substitutes for selfishness.

So the strife for excellence is now selfishness? Wow I guess Oxfords should take a cue from you then. lol

Do you need to embroil everything you say with fury? Can you not state your points without trying to make the other look less? You've said nothing I don't already know or agree with. You just seem to want be 'superior'? 'manly'? I don't get it.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
@turboman
LoL you're killing me man grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
turboman:

****THREAD OFFICIALLY DERAILED****

Reason: Greed & Selfishness

Can't read any longer. Call me when the altercation gets physical sad

HiKirikiri vs lord of d Reed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

You might call me gloomy but people who know me in real life would say otherwise but who cares right? This is an anonymous forum where people are free to express themselves (and sometimes their inner thoughts). There are things i can type freely here about women that i definitely wouldn't say to a woman in real life coz the cold truth is the last thing they wanna hear and i gatz to get laid. . .lol.

There are people who come to these sections of nairaland with these kind of questions going on in their heads, seeking answers and the last thing they need to see is tpia,mama gee,190,mobo444,mukina,michelin and so on bantering about the fun stuff that happened on vals day on a thread that's supposed to be focused on advising the OP on divorce proceedings (this derailing is pretty familiar ain't it?). For me, the romance/family section is supposed to be a place where serious issues affecting relationships and family are being discussed. If i want to be all "cool" and "social", there's the entertainment section. I do my best to keep it as real as possible and it's evident people just hate to hear the truth. When you spit the cold truth about things, they say you are "bitter", "unhappy", "heart broken", "spite ful" and all that cheat shot comments. It never fails to amaze me how shallow minded people can be. One thing i do appreciate though is that out of every 3 people that take a cheat shot on HARAKIRI, there'll always be at least 5 other people that commend me for telling truth as it is.

I don't mean to brag but i know i am way happier than a lot of folks who come on here jabbering as if they live in disney land.

Nuff said!

can you post a link to said thread, because on valentine's day i did not post anything that even remotely resembles what you alledge here.

if you missed the memo, i'm commonly known in these parts as the person who made it her business to sanitise romance section when folks were going haywire.

is your imagination doing overtime because you're dangerously bordering on hallucination, no offence.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
grin grin another dramatic thread. Glad I don't indulge in such
behaviour.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
Harakiri you dey fall my hand o. Why you dey generalise? cry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MzGreat(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin another dramatic thread. Glad I don't indulge in such
behaviour.

me too, MzD How are you?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
wat did hakiriri say i've done again undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Abekeade08(f): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mehn, I lurve me some justwise. He knows how to shut ignorant fools down grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Well whatever man and woman do to each other, let us be careful not to let bitterness overwhelm us. bitterness is like a ninja that creeps up on you in the shadows slowly until it's able to sink it's poisoned dagger into your heart (or just shiv your liver grin ). To prevent this, always be in the light and never let circumstances and man/woman wahala rid you of your light. cheesy
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
Stability and sanity
Check and balance
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Pweety4me(f): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
@OP (withheld comment)

Respect the female species THEY gave birth to you.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^ Remind them as they don forget.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
190::

wat did hakiriri say i've done again  undecided

He said you should change your profile from FEMALE and for heavens sakes, quit typing in pink! ! !

lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by amuukwu1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
@op, why dont u ask your mama.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Pweety4me(f): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

^^^ Remind them as they don forget.
It's a lie. . .u met van vicker?!! cheesy
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

He said you should change your profile from FEMALE and for heavens sakes, quit typing in pink! ! !

lol

But im female and i should type in pink! angry angry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Cute dimples Ogugua cheesy

^^^ Aha! so mzDark is a lesbian. turns out you aren't gay afterall grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's a lie. . .u met van vicker?!! cheesy

Mhm! We went to a shooting range with him on Saturday too!!

2buff:

Cute dimples Ogugua cheesy

Lol thaaaank you smiley
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

can you post a link to said thread, because on valentine's day i did not post anything that even remotely resembles what you alledge here.

if you missed the memo, i'm commonly known in these parts as the person who made it her business to sanitise romance section when folks were going haywire.

is your imagination doing overtime because you're dangerously bordering on hallucination, no offence.

Does the word "metaphor" mean anything to you? I used you and several other characters on nairaland to illustrate something and you just had to zero it down to you. See's who's talking about hallucination. Did i even pick on you or use an derogatory term on you? Good grief! ! !
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Pweety4me(f): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

Mhm! We went to a shooting range with him on Saturday too!!

*Gasps in agony* cry embarassed cheesy. . .y na sad cry. . .
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
190::

But im female and i should type in pink! angry angry

That's a nasty statement man. I wouldn't want to imagine you in a blond wig, mini skirt and 30 pound balls sticking from under. . .That sight marks the beginning of a bad day!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2011

Wetin women dey contribute 4 relationship sef?
Na this same question I don dey ask since before the Aba women riot of 1929. Yet no concrete answer up til now. If you ask them they will blab, rant, and beat about the bush. Some wey get sense small go talk about 'companionship' and 'care' - as if mine doesn't cancel her's out. I tire for the matter jare. Na Lucifer go baptize any babe wey tell me say 'no sex' in the relationship - but want us to remain together so she go chop my money for free and waste my precious time. They really have nothing to offer as girlfriends- apart from ripping holes in your pocket and in your heart (if you take them seriously). Only a few of them contribute something valuable - but only as wives, mostly for the children's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.