Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94813 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
siraj1402:
Why do people hate this man?
If Tinubu should have power to instruct the "shooting" at Lekki tollgate in his possession, Obaseki will not win the last election, Akeredolu will not win his first election. Elite need to think before taken anything brought to them.
Who is Tinubu to the Chief of the Army staff?

Ur comment doesn't make sense with the mention of Obaseki's name. ..why the mention?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Casualties also have questions to answer? And no single feelings or empathy? This man is as evil as Buhari
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by emperor863(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

If you try any nonsense, you will not survive it. No matter how many you are. I hope you were born during the 'odi lesson' in Rivers state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by michoim(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:
So where were you then?
Why you dey ask? Wetin concern you?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
wristbangle:
Why didn't he say this in public or during the protest. Coward, greedy and wicked soul

It takes just one operation from the army for the coward to run away. Go and ask Kanu your fugitive leader if you dont know the meaning of a coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by flokii: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu your enemies and those of the Yoruba race will know no peace..

Those that desecrated the Oba's palace will pay the ultimate price, heard the ogbonis are on the case.

Eyin atoko wa ba ile je.. ko ni ye yin tiran tiran

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:

Why dem show face now and not when every where was hot, how many hours do u think the jet he bought with our stolen money take to fly into Nigeria from UK or France? Where was he , a politician is always a thief and a lair,

Why Peter obi no show face when dem dey find him with akwuzu killer grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sweetas2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Funny dude you japa 2 France notice you ain't safe over there you ran back to this jungle hahaha....... Some light brain will believe this crabs
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ceejay80s(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes just like Peter Obi massacred scores of Youth in Akwuzu.

When are you burning Peter Obi house?

They are all thieves, I hate all politicians, ur dad is black and u know it but a politician will tell u he saw ur dad 1 min ago and he's white

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Miniso:
why do sanwo- olu follow tinubu up and down like a fool.. i don't even understand that he placed you into governance doesn't mean he owns you this mumu man angry angry, this guy doesn't behave like a governor.. Sold out pussy niggar angry angry

We are okay like dt... South west is cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
officialfestus:
To insult tinubu dey hungry me

Bola tinubu you no well at all, you go for wait make them use your skull fetch water from gutter, useless old man

The most useless creature is your father who did poorly in bringing you up unculturedly. No wonder you were dumped at the baby factory

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Oizee(f): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Djbond:
Biko guys today is my birthday, I thank God for life. Glory be to God. Buy please guys, I'm very broke. As I am typing this I've not eaten since morning, and even my neighbors don disturb me die today say even if na coaster biscuits, and soft drinks make I share give them as the kind popular and nice person wey I be for neghborgood, I said I heard them but right now, I need to eat cos na that one be my main problem currently, then the latter can follow (if possible).

Please and please I'm begging nl guys, make una help me with any amount.

God no go shame us.
hmmmm, that was last year GTB birthday message to their customers, this year own dey different o

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by WrittyWritter(f): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Y did he not come out on Wednesday or on Thursday....Coward
So..d sugar daddy went to see his puppet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Phred1717: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
We watch tis things in home videos everyday... they is always a day of Reckoning
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
If you were in his shoes, will you face the crowd and say that? That's like suicide mission. He knows when to say what. Na smart man. That's why he has been in power for more than 16yrs...

Very smart man... Very wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:

They are all thieves, I hate all politicians, ur dad is black and u know it but a politician will tell u he saw it dad 1 min ago and he's white

But I haven’t seen you call Peter Obi a murderer. Have you?

Are you admitting Peter Obi is a murderer? Yes or No?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Balofariojames: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Our leaders are our problems, they don't have any thing to offer. We need military to take over and give ten years to teach the politicians a lesson. There's no freedom in this democracy, everything turns upside down.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
baba dey reclaim his Jagabanity when the tempo of the crises is dying down. grin grin

pls, tell us where u dey now now now.

we go like share some bottles with you.

e no go better for you and your colleagues. all of Una together, Ogun kill u there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
France is just 6 hours away. Tinubu flies private jet. Don't join those myopic people who could believe anything. I can fly private jet to France and still return tomorrow. The man is a criminal

Yes Peter obi, Kalu, oshomole, ibori are all criminals too.

We like am like dt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
Tinubu your enemies and those of the Yoruba race will know no peace..

Those that desecrated the Oba's palace will pay the ultimate price, heard the ogbonis are on the case.

Eyin atoko wa ba ile je.. ko ni ye yin tiran tiran

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sadebixx(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
There won't be any yeye protest again. If anything happens again, it's gonna be revolution. No one can be sure to escape that. You, Me and Asiwaju...

Now revolution, no more protest grin grin

Una never see anything.... grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DexterousOne(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why Peter obi no show face when dem dey find him with akwuzu killer grin

Nwafor is on the run

Not Peter Obi

Please use your sense
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
The man is even asking questions that we want him to answer with his mouth
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

The next one will be in ur state in the East... Get ready grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Skie29(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Baba carry body#endsars......our next phrase of protest will see
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by samunaka: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now
Is the time to make it right
The youths have pass their message
Polootician phone number

Are we having a one party system in Nigeria, why are all the phone numbers that o the APC members only

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

Nwafor is on the run

Not Peter Obi

Please use your sense

Obi don run go China bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem fake news carriers wont have a good sleep this night.

The Twitter influencers, the celebrities and their keyboard warriors are having a bad night on Twitter.

They thought they were attacking the man empire not knowing they were busy destroying their own infrastructures.

Nothing pains than seeing who you hate badly come back stronger.
...tinubu doesn't care about all those things you just wrote.. tinubu only care about 2023 presidency ... a dream which is as good as dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by emperor863(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
The Fulani cabal just did, "testing the microphone" on his head. I hope he has realised that he who eats with the devil, must have to use a long spoon.

Within a week a lot of his legacies were rubbished. Let him continue asking, "where is the cow?".

Na the Miyetti Allah people wey him think say he de represent for SW, na dem follow rubbish am.

As he is our in-law, Tinubu all we have to say is this, "fịa asaa n'anya."

Know thy enemies!

Thanks for the I'll conceived advice. Jagaban is politically sagacious enough to know his real enemies. They have been masturbating since Wednesday about his whereabouts on Nairaland.

They attempted to rubbish his legacies but The NATION never stopped publication for a day and the TVC came on air three days after the Headquarters was razed.

Who else notice that this thread is relatively quiet?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by kareemkamil(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh boy hey, e be like sey dis man go rainforces com oooooo
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DexterousOne(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes Peter obi, Kalu, oshomole, ibori are all criminals too.

We like am like dt

Since we agree they are all criminals
How about discarding them one after the other

No sentiment
The hero worship of this criminal is shameful
A man who institutionalised thuggery in the state
And kleptocracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by aspirebig: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is Nigeria actually practising democracy like this? No plan for poor. No plan for the children. No plan for the widows. No plan for the youths. No plan the unemployed. No good roads, no hospitals,no good education, no security, No plan for the aged,etc. Yet billions are stolen daily.

Those guys going for palliative should try and visit their various Senators and house of Reps members

Is time recall all of them. World leaders of this age know that it is a serious business to lead others. They are proactive and not reactive, they have plans ahead, the profile the population to know the needs and expectations of each age bracket and work towards it.They know their citizens. They have sound econmic team, not these nepotistic appointments,

In Nigeria, is just to loot,loot and loot, even loot the monies recovered from a former head of state. Now, they are planning of 2023, what havevreally achieve with the democracy since 1999, after sending billions of dollars, no electricity. Just few bourgeois are enjoying the country's wealth.

Time is fast changing , the leaders should know that we are not in the 60s,70s, or 80s. The world has advanced and we cannot continue celebrating mediocrity and allow few people to dictate our collective wealth and destinies.

We need total change from bad governance, not just on SARS .

How can a country move forward when it is run by big LIARS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.