Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41542 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

You're an slowpoke for even having the audacity to ask this question on a public forum. Is she your gf or your daughter??. Ya'll keep treating girls like they're handicap then get upset when they open market on your head.

Anything you spend on your gf should be considered a well appreciated GIFT by her and not a RESPONSIBILITY of yours.

How much should you spend on her? Kuku giver her your entire salary na. ode.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Happy2020: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
shocked

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.
all this yeye people who always look for indirect ways to tackle Nigeria ladies ...dont worry since all ur friends cnt advice u nd ur family u only hv nairaland to do that I will need to start a thread on Nigeria guys maybe u guys think ur angels when most of u are actually despicable...if u cnt control ur spending ur nt a baby look for an alternative go online make research or leave her if u don't want dont act like u don't know what to do when indeed u hv already decided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by sharone21(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
osazsky:
what is so special in sleeping with a girl..these days girls have more than 5 boy friends...she is the one sharing it now..in the whole of Africa I have nerver met a virgin..there are no virgins in Nigeria.infact we have only 3 in Africa.. one in Botswana...one in Zimbabwe and d last in Algeria..spits

It may not be special with a male that dips himself to a woman, but it is SPECIAL to a lady that receives it. Hope you are with a decent lady sha because your reasoning is absurd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Prymestrr(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.

Op did not factor these other operating expenses you just mentioned nigga. They are all still in the books in addition to the staff cost he incurres monthly for keeping his girlfriend in their relationshiployment embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NOwazobia: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
AdeQuate18:
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.
The guys are the ones who spoiled the who thing. As if them never see woman before. Imagine love that is freely given is now being bought in Nigeria and they expect to have a healthy marriage when the initial foundation was faulty? No, you can't eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by phorget(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Anyways, check my profile for business deals.

Even our Lord the almighty would make do with just 10% so why should I spend 30% on a hoe that can only offer me sex?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Alexo4real(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oga dump the parasite before he sends you back to the village. hw much do u spend on your mother per month?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tango123:

People like me dont do it. Speak for yourself. Grow up. All bills and costs should be equitable shared
it will serve you better to comprehend after reading before quoting.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by fdigital(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sometimes Why can’t it be the other ways round cool? How much does she spend on you monthly ?
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by donhils: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
AdeQuate18:
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.
Louder! Entitlement mentality is shït
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by phorget(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
all this yeye people who always look for indirect ways to tackle Nigeria ladies ...dont worry since all ur friends cnt advice u nd ur family u only hv nairaland to do that I will need to start a thread on Nigeria guys maybe u guys think ur angels when most of u are actually despicable...if u cnt control ur spending ur nt a baby look for an alternative go online make research or leave her if u don't want dont act like u don't know what to do when indeed u hv already decided

Most ladies will die of hunger if all guys choose to follow my path. I won't spend my money on any hoe.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NOwazobia: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Oh really? shocked You placed your girlfriend on salary, isn't that too much? Is your girlfriend an employee in your office?

Relationship should be about getting to know each other and bonding together, isn't it? Why is your own different? undecided I am suspecting you grin

Incase you don't know na me talk
If the OP is saying the truth then he has to be arrested, flogged and jailed for atleast a year. What he did should be taken as a crime... and the girl will be laughing at him in his absence.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by victorian(f): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmmm

Anyways I'm just passing by o!

cheesy

Op are u a kid? Asking strangers online how much u need to give your gf Monthly?

You are such a chicken! Like someone said up,
give her all your salary as u can't think without public opinions. Jeez!

I'm just passing o. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by orumba(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
I pay once I subscribe within that month. Op ode what service does she render aside kpekus that warrants npower(#) not even trader money.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by AmuDimpka: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Thunder we go fire you still dey Fela shrine dey mould igbo

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Goldenson076(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmmm.
What about people that did not have girlfriend e. g me
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by WalkerMichael(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
relationship in this generation is scam. everybody just dey use scope ni

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by rafindo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

Sorry to say this you are fool with a compound integer. Paying someone stipend for doing what now. The only way I can retract the fool statement is if only she is physical disabled. Simp all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Obc1234(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala for who get girlfriend
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by OLATT21: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
i spend hundred thousand
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by prophetfire: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

. So you do budget defense on top olosho matter. Yes! You think say na only you dey fuccck am? Dey waste your money. How much budget you get for ya mama, sisters, nieces. Na these ones go assist you if you broke tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Thunday1005(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol..lol

Chai!
See this Arindin OP sha

Money wey u fit put as add-on make mama pray for una
On top phekus OP
Arindin Omogrin
I no fit laugh again ooo

The arindin omo part
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by 7victor(m): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anything done to someone that makes him or her to smile and be happy is worth doing.

Giving a woman money monthly is good because it makes her happy.

It is part of righteousness.

If you can do it for her,it is okay.

If you increase the amount from N30,000,it is okay.

Every good act is worth encouraging.

The only evil in it is if you do it in order to be sleeping with her or in order to commit immoral act or stay in immoral relationship with her.

That is when the money you give is not done in righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by alamoht(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Uniquekriss post=96403191]Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros. Your calculations are very wrong.
I can’t spend 30k buying suya bro
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by isaythetruth(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2020
keep it up oo, don't stop ok... you can even increase it to 50k monthly.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Goodluckall: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Nonsense and girlfriend..
Not even your wife

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by ArticleBeast: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2020
LightAunt:

Don't let me lay a curse on you that will close your womb for life.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Silentgroper(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2020
hashtagged:
Literally nothing, we always split bills
i hope u lots are married cuz i'm going to snatch her 4rm u..

gaddem!, i need me a baby girl like that.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by laluski(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000

First sensible thing you've ever said
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by naijacovid(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

Na this kin people mAke things hard for this country

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Aksnoopy: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2020
If you spend more than subscription money on a girl as an average man with less than 2 million in your bank acct, then you are a fool..
The internet sub money is even to enable you to communicate with her easily.

You don't even owe her transport money to visit you for fuvck.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.