Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41533 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by PositiveDirect: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2020
May be you guys didn't see the one a guy was paying his girlfriend 130k monthly and she was still complaining of not being enough. I mean that money is enough to sponsor people of his kindred on scholarship. Men do terrible things all because of kpekus.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by HRMK: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2020
NA U BE DEM PAPA?DEM DON FOLO U FOR VILLAGE SAY NA AS U GO CITY A POORMAN NA HIM U GO RETURN!UNA NID SPECIAL DELIVERANCE!!
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by naijadrivablog: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Date a lady you can afford.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by platido(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Give am according to the number of kpekus you the collect am a month. If she gives you 3 times a month that means it worth just 15k.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Edusouls(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2020
For doing what should I give a girl 30% of my monthly income? For allowing me Bleep her or what, una too dull, lazy, unloving and materialistic this one major reason black girls are the dejected choice around the world.
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Anyways, check my profile for business deals.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by dhensity: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Is like you are talking about my girlfriend brother
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Edusouls(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Zombified men all over nowadays, I tell you my guy, one major reason we end up poor and broke in life is the type of parasitic women we have
PositiveDirect:
May be you guys didn't see the one a guy was paying his girlfriend 130k monthly and she was still complaining of not being enough. I mean that money is enough to sponsor people of his kindred on scholarship. Men do terrible things all because of kpekus.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Edusouls(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
One of the major reasons black man is likely to end up poor and broke is due to their parasitic, gold digging, unloving, lazy and materialistic type of women..

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Shila16: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Most guys here spend more than 30k on their gf. I've a friend that spends alot on his babe. I don't agree 2 females asking for money everytime from their man. Truth 30k is a certain percentage of your salary. Does she not work? If you invest the money into sth else you would have more money. But if u see her as an investment then its fine

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by james550(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2020
alizma:

This is how you small kids invite problems for yourself. The message is not for you yet you want to pick a fight over something that is not your business.
Are you ready to go all through when I am ready for you?

there is nothing like small kids here,

am truly in love with cynthia500 and so her motivational words.

I pray to meet her someday in real life

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Pierocash(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
chozzy:

It depends on your level of income.
What is IPhone for a girl that knows your worth - where you work, cars you drive, house you live.

is relationship about spending? Even if you are rich excessively, is a girlfriend a project?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by bigwig071(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
You're not only mad
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by MartinsD12(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.
Why would you be spending on a girlfriend that might end up not being your wife that is frivolous spending, that is nonsense to me if you gather that 30k monthly x a year is enough to go marry, I can only spend on my wife that's all.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Biggers82(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Oh really? shocked You placed your girlfriend on salary, isn't that too much? Is your girlfriend an employee in your office?

Relationship should be about getting to know each other and bonding together, isn't it? Why is your own different? undecided I am suspecting you grin

Hhahhaha this man you are madt oooo
Why are you Suspecting the guy nah

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Biggers82(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Which Yeye Jobless Girlfriend you have like this nah
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Camelot65: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Op, please don't be unfortunate..... I love what your babe is doing.... you're her ATM cheesycheesy

if you like don't get sensible before she wrecks you....

BTW I'm still searching for the benefits of placing a 'girlfriend' on monthly salary
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Unboxer(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2020
AdeQuate18:
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Ijaya123: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000

Why the 30,000 in the first place? Is she under employment?
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Zane2point4(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.
You're very intelligent.... grin

Leave them,dem think say na count 30k give.in the long run the moni go pass.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by muyico(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2020
maybe u lies to her on first date if Ladies knw ur level of income and truly loved u she will demand less
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by benqo01(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Wow its funny how some guys reason....... Spending on a lady doesnt keep her faithful bro... If you like give her 100k monthly,the idiot go still dey F around,
money dont keep women take note

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Ijaya123: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

How many percent of your own monthly income is reasonable to give to your boyfriend?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Rieausta(f): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Abeg where do girls meet guys that spends on them sef sad ... Because me I am not understanding
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2020
ovielistic:

that's different because the expenses us not fixed..it's likely as own have money to both enjoy yourself not paying her 30k monthly as what?
the question is how much is spent on her in a whole month not how much u give her at once. Even if it's just d airtime u call her with, it's among what you've spent on her for that month and the things I enumerated is not what u spent on yourself, her!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Carry 1k give olosho, She'll bless your life with clean pussy, highest if rubber burst you add 5h for her, many of these olosho dem are even more caring and reasonable than the so called gfs who have this entitlement mentality. Bro save that 30k for 3months on an olosho and save yourself of being too careful of making mistakes.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Bellfun(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin,God help u

God will not help him!(I understand your sarcasm)
He's plain stupid...spending 30k on his girlfriend, is she a business that will generate profit?

Some guys sha!
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by tightpussy156: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2020
This one stil be novice dating a prostitute tag as girlfreind who is a big liability. Nothing to offer to you apart from her smelling pussy. Girls who have taking relationship as business you better dump the bitch before you regret for your mind you think say she love you no say you be her maga. Pussy when be national pussy na this maga they spend hell put. Who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by ridwanlawal: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

She want you to spend what her father cannot spend on her.
It's either she takes it or leave it.
And you are not even married yet I guess.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Jamest162: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2020
platido:
Give am according to the number of kpekus you the collect am a month. If she gives you 3 times a month that means it worth just 15k.
I no understand, she too no dey enjoy am... Y I go pay her if she dey enjoy am.... Life no just balance at all.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by beauty7: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Happyguy201:

Shut up abeg is not by force to comment . Men want independent lady a lady who can take care of her self with or without a man , is that what you mean when you say men want rich ladies ? You must be nuts

I am sorry please.

Just that I know of men who only approach women who are well to do, women with good ride.

Maybe you are not aware.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Khez: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Is she a person with disabilities? Or deformed that you are spending 30k on her? Please what is your value for money ?
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by beauty7: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Rieausta:
Abeg where do girls meet guys that spends on them sef sad ... Because me I am not understanding

That is what I have been wondering about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.