Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41537 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by FashionCookie(f): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Last Last, una go die on top woman matter. you guys can't stay for 1hr without mention us. Una better commot eye for army wife...
After, women are this, women are that, yen yen yen yen...una better go sleep. Stingy pple will still come and mention figures they've not seen or touched once in their life. Alpha males(according to some of una) will come and make mouth, meanwhile, them dey pay into bear-bear bank steady. Una too do!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
My friend. Get a wife and spend on her monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.
so u must spend more than 30k on a girl every month as in every single month na wah o..before I married my wife I use mouth buy the whole world for her ..I.mediately I see something even if it's a car...baby do u like it..she says yes. Dont worry I will buy the blue one for u..to me at that moment I bought the car..what is happening to our guys now...abi na phones and social media flirting cuz these once..damm then na letter we dey use..kids everywhere. What is in puna..how much is ur tithe...do u spent upto 10k on God every month..buying messages .Christian books...how much do u give as alms..a month na way o

14 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by millionboi2: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Onyitina:
If u ❤️ her; why pained on spending on her?�
thunder fire mumu love

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by KayCee92(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
360k per annum grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by stubbornman(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Lolzzz where una dey see this kind yamayama girls date sef

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by 12345baba(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
U b mumu to dey spend that much on her sef

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Skepticus: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Soarr:
so you self na simp? 30k on girlfriend monthly!
Na she finance my business?

If you follow the slawormiir moniker's comments on threads relating to women, you go know say the guy na another loud-mouthed simp like most nairaland noisy clowns.

Yahoo boys simping is on another level. Most of them are usually not that smart when dealing with women regardless of their streetwise appearance.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Elsueno: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
This does not consign us single people grin
Spend approximately zero naira

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Tastemoney(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000

All these simps on nairaland, claiming alpha male

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Leave her she is not wife material. You don enter one chance. She is going to leave you for next rich guy available

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Why will you pay for her cable TV,are you her husband or father?,
Why her hair every month,sometimes fight that spirit even if you have.
...plus she is not even appreciative,are you afraid to let her go?...
Most of the girls with this entitlement shit,their background is close to the pit of hell.
I tell you this,I can spend 100k on an appreciative woman than 1k on a non appreciative woman after some little tests here and there anyways...
Don't sustain a relationship with your handouts,it kills the soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Happyguy201: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

thunder fire you there. why don't you give your man 30 percent of your salary fucking leech

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Elvis2kay: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
O NAIRA.. I'm not dating handicapped.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by donPhill(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

this matter tie wrapper, na on a steady minimum wage be this fa, as a graduate i never de see that 30k monthly, and person de collect am for free still de misyarn!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by DoubleEngine007: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na investment she be? If you spend that on your so called gf which to me is a public property. How much do you spend on your mom monthly op? If she dump you now,you go start cry.. Some guys can do like women..

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by BadBradley: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

you're an idiot, a lowlife , nope a no-life so is the mod who pushed this crap and worthless shiiit to front page.

If you need to spend on your girlfriend then you're not even worth your mother's vagina secretion that watered your conception.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by uni69(f): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmm. It is well
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Seandisputed(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
AdeQuate18:
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.
Don't blame the ladies. Blame men like the OP

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
stubbornman:

Lolzzz where una dey see this kind yamayama girls date sef
it tells much abt his standard..at this age and time someone will still be dating a local girl without carrer focus vision...
Zero idea..this guy if he marry her he will die of BP cuz the girl mama father siblings will now he his responsibility while ignoring his own family...pls run away from such low standard girls with low self esteem na so my guy go love mumu love..one year after marraige my guy done close him cat fish biz with over 7000 fishes..now na we they tip am small thing make him for they meet up and the funny thing is that d guy will nerver admit he messed up
.he still they run follow him wife once she press the mumu button..guys will nerver learn...that 30k u are spending on dstv and air time everymonth take her to a store write an agreement to learn a trade...even if its tailoring she will be so occupied and forget to watch dstv when she gets home
.that's how real niggas roll

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Riversstate: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Gold digger

Why should any man give a grown up girl money because they in a relationship??

30k is some people's salary and should not be wasted on any stupid girl undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by rayobaba(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
very small! As a lady expect 100% since u are his mum.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Happyguy201:

thunder fire you there. why don't you give your man 30 percent of your salary fucking leech
I join hand with you to send that thunder,
What a rotten girl from a wretched background.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by kingxsamz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala for who no dey financially stable con dey do monthly allowance for girl wey ihn never marry.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Na investment she be? If you spend that on your so called gf which to me is a public property. How much do you spend on your mom monthly op? If she dump you now,you go start cry.. Some guys can do like women..
na so first son they be nor be him fault ignore him..he never see anything

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Severepains: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
At least 90k monthly cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Cerebellum: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baybii:

Please, what's the meaning of arindin omo?
Lol..lol
U won know
Arindin----Idiotic
Omo-----Child
Naw u don know grin
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by khingTony(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Severepains:
At least 90k monthly cheesy
grin
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by drezo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janet15:
Op...u spending 30k monthly on her... What have u gain from her from the 30k u are spending on her monthly..

Lol ��� OP bleeps her on a regular.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Tango123: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

I spend nothing. We spemd together. All bills equitably shared according to earning power

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Op 30k is too small ..cant u steal ur fathers will and give it to her...she will love u till death..no other man can steal her from u..do this and thank me later

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / "Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.