Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (65897 Views)

Why Some S-southerners Denounce Their Igbo Heritage - Obi Of Asaba / The Love-Hate Relationship Between Africans, African Americans And Islanders / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:
True that may seem but taking a closer look at their pictures will reveal to you that these people are no recently-arrived Igbo Nigerians. They strike me as african americans with Igbo ancestry. Did you bother to take a look at their facebook profiles?
Below are the pictures of Josh, Maija and Mitch Igbo. Inasmuch as they may look Igbo somehow (presence of facial features confirming their Igbo blood), their skin tone quickly points to people with a long-time presence in the land of America.
stop twisting my comments and face your stupidity aka inferiority complex. Tool you are and will always b no matter what you gon add there is no more stupid post than this one smh.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2013
Blair underwood discovering his Cameroonian ancestry, don't get me wrong I don't condone that shit but your Igbo agenda fails here , how many people do you have to claim before giving a sense to your existence grin grin . I know the political agenda behind that , you prostitute your culture for a pseudo international support, are they going to pay the massob's taxes grin
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are tool shameless pig stop selling your culture that's if you are even Igbo you disgust me.

http://thegrio.com/2012/02/24/blair-underwood-talks-tracing-his-african-roots-and-new-broadway-play/
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/02/watch-blair-underwood-traces-his-roots/

http://bantudaily.com/archives/6011

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2013
I see the bantu brother, the african looks expert, failed his simple test on african looks. grin grin
The first guy is Chuka Edozie aka Lynxx, an Igbo rapper from Asaba born and bred in Lagos, Nigeria. He looks no different from the average black american. Now the bantu Igbo-hater can recoil in shame at this revelation. tongue
The second guy: Oguchi Onyewu. Another Igbo boy who plays football for the American team! Aha! Mr. Bantu would never have imagined in his wildest of dreams these people were Igbo. Of course how could he? When he aint done with his primary 6 reader and can't complete just one statement of correct English! grin grin
Many AAs always say they look like the Igbo more than any other tribe. This piece of evidence brought forward further strengthens the fact of blood relations between the Igbo and AAs. tongue These Igbo guys will quickly pass for AAs, just like other Igbo guys but Mr. Bantu when he tries to will only get the reaction that is only best described by his fellow bantu sister who magically found her way into obodo oyibo. grin grin
linda_1: I don't know why but is kinda weird and annoying the way white people look at me, they just look straight at my hair then my nose, eyes and lips! Does it happen to you guys??
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop twisting my comments and face your stupidity aka inferiority complex. Tool you are and will always b no matter what you gon add there is no more stupid post than this one smh.
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are tool shameless pig stop selling your culture that's if you are even Igbo you disgust me.

http://thegrio.com/2012/02/24/blair-underwood-talks-tracing-his-african-roots-and-new-broadway-play/
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/02/watch-blair-underwood-traces-his-roots/

http://bantudaily.com/archives/6011
CAMEROONPRIDE: Now explain to me how you can tell if someone is an African grin grin, smh
What's the African look , m waiting dumbo.
Igbo will never cease to amaze me . Shameless people . One day it will backfire keep making your culture looks like a prostitute.

Empty ramblings. Making not even one single sense. All his posts are full of cursing, yelling and hogwash. He can't even make a complete statement without adding profanities. Please keep showing us the true behaviour of the Bantus and their kongo-like reasoning. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21: I see the bantu brother, the african looks expert, failed his simple test on african looks. grin grin
The first guy is Chuka Edozie, an Igbo rapper from Asaba born and bred in Lagos, Nigeria. He looks no different from the average black american. Now the bantu Igbo- hater can recoil in shame at this revelation. tongue
The second guy: Oguchi Onyewu. Another Igbo boy who plays football for the American team! Aha! Mr. Bantu would never have imagined in his wildest of dreams these people were Igbo. Of course how could he? When he aint done with his primary 6 reader and can't complete just one statement of correct English! grin grin
Many AAs always say they look like the Igbo more than any other tribe. This piece of evidence brought forward further strengthens the fact of blood relations between the Igbo and AAs. tongue These Igbo guys will quickly pass for AAs, just like other Igbo guys while Mr. Bantu when he tries to will only get what is best described by this bantu sister who magically found her way into obodo oyibo

grin grin grin
more stupid than the post above you die.
So you mean the same BA(80) who were in Cameroon said they look like Igbo, the same Ba who traced their pseudo ancestry in others countries said they look like Igbo.
Stop embarrassing yoursel you are being pathetic
Maybe you refer to the myth that most Igbo are light skinned and BA being sometime light skinned are brainwashed to think they are Igbo right.
As if igbo has the monopoly of light skinned people when you are it let's upload our pictures I want to see the color of your skin dumbo.
Ojukwu ain't Igbo right? Obit mikel ain't igbo right? Are they light skinned? So by your analogy BA will not say they look like them .
Inferiority complex I tell you. Igbo are it again .
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: more stupid than the post above you die.
So you mean the same BA(80) who were in Cameroon said they look like Igbo, the same Ba who traced their pseudo ancestry in others countries said they look like Igbo.
Stop embarrassing yoursel you are being pathetic
Maybe you refer to the myth that most Igbo are light skinned and BA being sometime light skinned are brainwashed to think they are Igbo right.
As if igbo has the monopoly of light skinned people when you are it let's upload our pictures I want to see the color of your skin dumbo.
Ojukwu ain't Igbo right? Obit mikel ain't igbo right? Are they light skinned? So by your analogy BA will not say they look like them .
Inferiority complex I tell you. Igbo are it again .
Hey, son! Aint you meant to be in class? What are you doing out of your classroom? Go back to your primary 6 class! grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Empty ramblings. Making not even one single sense. All his posts are full of cursing, yelling and hogwash. He can't even make a complete statement without adding profanities. Please keep showing us the true behaviour of the Bantus and their kongo-like reasoning. grin grin tongue
you are q shameless human being . The post above show the links of Blair underwood tracing his ancestry back to Cameroon , debate/engage me on that, the same Blair who according to you look like Igbo.
Bantu this Bantu that bring me the igbo history which comes close to the Bantu history . Shaka Zulu were fighting agaisnt machine gun your people were running unclad in the forest, the Civilisation Sao , the Zimbabwe kingdom . Keep rewriting you history, It's typical of people with inferiority complex and nothing to show to the world.
Igbo:= modern invention
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are q shameless human being . The post above show the links of Blair underwood tracing his ancestry back to Cameroon , debate/engage me on that, the same Blair who according to you look like Igbo.
Bantu this Bantu that bring me the igbo history which comes close to the Bantu history . Shaka Zulu were fighting agaisnt machine gun your people were running unclad in the forest, the Civilisation Sao , the Zimbabwe kingdom . Keep rewriting you history, It's typical of people with inferiority complex and nothing to show to the world.
Igbo:= modern invention
Yea. Another indicative bantu reasoning. Keep 'em coming. Could you be any better than this? grin grin
You're desperately dying for my attention but you won't have it. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2013
And please there is nothing more amazing and powerful than the Bantu migration. This show how strong and powerful we are. If Igbo tried to cross their boundaries they would have gone to extinction by now. Just take a look at the civil war the minute you tried to cross and go to Lagos...we now the rest grin grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Yea. Another indicative bantu reasoning. Keep 'em coming. Could you be any better than this? grin grin
You're desperately dying for my attention but you won't have it. tongue tongue
meaning I have no point this Bantu killed me .
I tried to claim people and it appears they are not even what I thought they were.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2013
Blyss: Danny Glover and Forest Whitaker are of Igbo descent. smiley

[img]http://3.bp..com/_KOq6AlodkJI/Sd4FawjLeTI/AAAAAAAAB9o/S4YP5CDVZok/s400/chiefs.jpg[/img]

Good job for trying to bring truth to limelight. Let us ignore the primary 6 child who is unexposed and has never left the thick forest confines of his bantu village before. I'd rather rub minds with someone who's exposed and well-experienced with the AA community to make observations and see the truth.
That reminds me, are you aware that Havoc of Mobb Deep, the black rapper, is another AA of Igbo descent too?

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2013
^ you can run away you have been exposed like the shameless pig you are.
Is Blair Underwood igbo? Answer to me grin grin
BANTU BANTU wait yesterday m going to cry grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: meaning I have no point this Bantu killed me .
I tried to claim people and it appears they are not even what I thought they were.
See? Completely incoherent. Can someone who understands this hogwash please interpret it for me?
grin grin
You won't get the attention you're so desperately dying for. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2013
^ I ain't fagg sorry to burst your bubble. undecided undecided
You are an ignorant and don't make honor to the few igbos I know.
.my answers moffo grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2013
Gbam. I miss you here pagan ,please you have to school this moffo.
PAGAN 9JA:

im sorry to say this but these days Igbos give chieftancy titles to any cat or dog that passes their way. It s not like the olden days, when deeds and not birth earned them . . tongue
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2013
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL IGBO BLACK AMERICAN!

Havoc
Kejuan Muchita (born May 20th, 1974), better known as Havoc, is an MC, record producer and one half of the hip-hop duo Mobb Deep with Prodigy. He is of Igbo descent. Havoc produces most of the tracks on
every Mobb Deep album, and has produced songs for
MCs such as Method Man, Eminem, Nas, Foxy Brown,
Onyx, O.G.C., The Notorious B.I.G., Jadakiss, Styles P,
Game, Diddy, LL Cool J, La The Darkman, Rohff, Big
Noyd, Termanology, Jimmy Mserembo, Capone-N-
Noreaga, and his own partner Prodigy on his solo
work. In the spring of 2005, Mobb Deep was signed
to fellow Queens rapper 50 Cent's record label G-Unit
Records.

Mobb Deep
Mobb Deep is an American Hip Hop duo from
Queensbridge, Queens, New York, U.S., that consists
of Havoc and Prodigy. The duo is "one of the most
critically acclaimed hardcore East Coast Hip Hop
group." The group is best known for its dark,
hardcore delivery as exemplified by the single
"Shook Ones Pt. II.". Mobb Deep have become one of
the most successful rap duos in Hip Hop having sold over three million records. The majority of their
albums have been critically acclaimed, in particular
The Infamous in which is considered to be classic
among avid Hip-Hop listeners and general fans. They
are partially credited for the resurgence of East Coast
rap in the early to mid-'90s.
http://answerparty.com/question/answer/What-are-the-names-of-the-members-of-Mobb-Deep
These Igbo people are always successful. Damnnn! Its a blood thing.

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2013
OGUCHI ONYEWU, THE IGBO AMERICAN
Oguchialu Chijioke "Oguchi" Onyewu (born
May 13, 1982) is an American soccer player who
plays as a central defender for Málaga CF (on loan
from Sporting CP) and the United States national
team. Onyewu also holds a Belgian passport.[3]
Background
Onyewu's parents moved to the United States
from Nigeria to study in Washington, D.C. They are from the Igbo tribe of Nigeria. Onyewu
has two brothers, Uche and Nonye, and two
sisters, Chi-Chi and Ogechi. Growing up in Silver
Spring and later Olney, Maryland, Onyewu
attended St. Andrew Apostle School and Sherwood
High School before enrolling in the U.S. residency
program in Bradenton, Florida.[4] He then
returned to Sherwood to graduate and went on to
play soccer for two years at Clemson. He also holds
Belgian citizenship.[5] He speaks English, Igbo, French,
Italian and Portuguese.[6]
At 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) and 210 lb (95 kg), Onyewu is
the tallest outfield player in U.S. team history (two
goalkeepers have been taller).[7]
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oguchi_Onyewu
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ you can run away you have been exposed like the shameless pig you are.
Blair's male ancestor comes from the Igbo. His paternal DNA testing was traced to Igboland. Maternal DNA testing traced to central africa (cameroon maybe??).
Now, tell me which is more important, paternal or maternal ancestry?? tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
AFRICAN AMERICANS RETURNING TO IGBOLAND

In less than two months, some African (black)
Americans who recently traced their Origin to Igbo
land through DNA test will embark on a home
coming to Igbo land to identify with their ancestral
home land
. They are expected to arrive at Rojenny
Tourist village Oba ahead of the Obibia Eri Festival
at Aguleri Otu.
To this end, the chief organizer of the visit and
former special Adviser to former President Olusegun
Obasanjo on Art and Culture Professor Catherine
Acholonu has appealed to the Government of
Anambra state to take urgent measures to upgrade
Rojenny Tourist Village for the comfort of the
histrionic home coming of the Igbos from the yanks
land.
Professor Acholonu stated that Rojenny was
choused to host the visitors because of its
atmosphere of nature with great tourist attraction,
assuring that the visitors would be very comfortable
in Oba if the facilities at Rojenny are up graded to
appreciable standard.
She decried the poor condition of virtually all
facilities in Rojenny particularly the stadium which
looks like war relics, adding that the amusement
park, the club house, the zoo and the environment
are not just in good shape. She however noted that
facilities like the refurbished Bat Soneco Hotel and
Suites, the swimming pool and the tennis court are
in good shape to some level of degree
She commended the proprietor chief Rommy
Ezeonwuka for his efforts in establishing and
maintaining Rojenny to the best of his abilities,
calling on Anambra State Government to aid
Rojenny village to enable it regain its status as a
wonderful Tourist and Games Village East on the
Niger.
DNA test: Black American traces their Origin
to Igbo land, set to come home
The African (Black) Americans who exist in
American lands of the US, Canada, South American
and Caribbean countries have traced their origin to
Igbo land following Deoxyribo-Nudeic-Acid (DNA)
test conducted by researchers
. And following the
discovery however, the black Americans are set to
come home to identity with their ancestral home of
Igbo land.
A renowned researcher on art, culture and history
Professor Catherine Acholonu disclosed this to
journalists in press briefing in Onitsha. Professor
Acholornu informed that the proposed historic home
coming to Igbo land by black Americans is a home
coming of those who were sold to the white men
during the era of slave trade.
The renowned researcher who is a one-time
Presidential Adviser to former President Oluseguu
Obasanjo on Art and Culture also told journalists
that American based firm NAUAS Int’l Consortium
Inc USA in collaboration with Catherine Alcholonu
Research Center is partnering with Anambra State
Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism to
organize the historic home coming.
She said that on arrival, the visitors will stay at
Rojenny Village Oba from where they will go to
places like Eri Palace in Enugu Aguleri and others
places like Igbo Ukwu Mesuem, Ogbunike cave,
Agulu Lake and Omambala River etc.
She stated that there is going to be an exercise to
cleanse the visitors off the stigma of slave trade to
be carried out at Omambala River noting that the
visitors would find ways to fully integrate into the
lives of Ndi Igbo.
Her words “they are going to hence forth be part
and parcel of the Igbo people and as such would
grab every opportunity to settle, participate and
contribute to the all affairs of Ndi Igbo through the
help of the state Government, traditional rulers,
town union, churches and other bodies.
“For example, a governor or a traditional can say
okay take this land and develop it as residential
apartment in other words a village or community or
town could adapt them as members of their entity
and I can assure you that anybody that could be
able to recognize them with such opportunity wont
regret it.
The Professor who made shocking revelation on
history saying that the Igbo man is the father of
civilization, science and language informed that the
Igbo man is the original father of the Jews contrary
to popular impression that the Igbos are from the
Jews land.
“No I don’t agree with you, the Jews are from Igbo
land, not the Igbo from Jews, you see we have to
rewrite history because a lot of things they tell us
about history are wrong, a lot of them” he added.
http://247ureports.com/african-americans-home-
coming-to-igbo-land/
Now, this one gon' shock Mr. Bantu to his bones! grin grin tongue tongue
Just cos he found one AA with partial ancestry to cameroon he gon' make much fuss out of it while several hundreds of thousands of AAs are tracing part/full ancestry to Igboland. cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mr. Bantu,
Keep working yourself up over the truth whenever you see one. Each time a piece of evidence on the blood link between the Igbo/AA is posted your temperature rises, you go beserk and act ballistic.
Hahahahahaha. grin grin
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Blyss: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Good job for trying to bring truth to limelight. Let us ignore the primary 6 child who is unexposed and has never left the thick forest confines of his bantu village before. I'd rather rub minds with someone who's exposed and well-experienced with the AA community to make observations and see the truth. That reminds me, are you aware that Mobb Deep, the black rapper, is another AA of Igbo descent too?

I've got loads more info to present, but past exprience on this place has shown me that the effort taken to post it would be wasted time,with the mindsets of most of the people on here.

World renowned Christian Minister T.D. Jakes and world renowned singer Paul Robeson are/were also of Igbo descent.

[img]http://ronepraisephilly.files./2011/05/bishop-td-jakes2.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-hS9Gcl2CkiU/UEChcxIMxEI/AAAAAAAAByw/0XQL1N7AwL4/s1600/paul_Robeson-700x639.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Blyss: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ you can run away you have been exposed like the shameless pig you are.

Well he's said to be descendant from the Babungo ethnic group of North-west Cameroon, on his mother's side. I've seen the video and pics of his trip with his father to visit these people, and surprisingly he and the the Babungo men looked a lot alike.

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Blyss:

I've got loads more info to present, but past exprience on this place has shown me that the effort taken to post it would be wasted time,with the mindsets of most of the people on here.

World renowned Christian Minister T.D. Jakes and world renowned singer Paul Robeson are/were also of Igbo descent.

Exactly! The mindsets and low reasoning of so many NLs is so shameful. A recent study conducted on Nigerians found that the average IQ of many Nigerians is just 69 (out of 140). No thread goes by without people engaging in exchange of words, yelling and profanities. Many people just enter a thread to pick a fight or engage in cursings. Some won't even take some time to digest the topic of the thread before delving into self-illusionary biased arguments.
I've been to several Kenyan and Zimbabwean threads and the amount of diplomacy, intelligence, maturity and eloquence being displayed on such threads make me baffle. I hardly see them engage in name-callings and fightings, and their written command of english is superb (speaking too, I guess). 80% of NLers can't make correct complete statements in English despite English being the national language of the country just like Kenya and Zimbabwe. No wonder Nigeria seems to be missing from the list of african anglophone countries exempted from taking TOEFL on the websites of US universities.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:
grin grin grin

you son of a,...............please unquote that. i never said such athing. you are doing a wrong act by doing so.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Gbam. I miss you here pagan ,please you have to school this moffo.

brother Cameroon,i dont school akatas. they are a lost case. i only guide tribals.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

brother Cameroon,i dont school akatas. they are a lost case. i only guide tribals.

@bolded: grin grin.
Is bigfrancis21 an akata? cool
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:
grin grin.
Is bigfrancis21 an akata? cool

you are not? then what are you? Igbo?
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you are not? then what are you? Igbo?
grin grin.
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you son of a,...............please unquote that. i never said such athing. you are doing a wrong act by doing so.
Ama help you complete the missing part...

You son of a,...em...em...'An akata'! grin

1 Like

Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Blyss: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Ama help you complete the missing part...

You son of a,...em...em...'An akata'! grin

I think you gave yourself away with that post. Doesn't "Ama" mean "I am" in Igbo? smiley
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by bigfrancis21: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2013
Blyss:

I think you gave yourself away with that post. Doesn't "Ama" mean "I am" in Igbo? smiley
grin grin
Actually it means 'I will' in Igbo. It is spoken more in southern igbo areas where the bulk of the slaves () came from. Co-incidentally it is also spoken and used the same way by african americans!
Re: African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots by Blyss: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2013
bigfrancis21:
grin grin
Actually it means 'I will' in Igbo. It is spoken more in southern igbo areas where the bulk of the slaves () came from. Co-incidentally it is also spoken and used the same way by african americans!

I am/I will.. same difference. grin Yeah, it is actually the only word I can think of in which was carried on. I think it's do to it's similarity to "I'ma", common shortened version of "I'm gonna".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.