Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32506 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by semid4lyfe(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/423459_tears_jpg26e9f56c0d264dffe37e318f780ce73f

Hehehehehe

I dey do kobojunkie for here. . .ROFLMAO grin grin grin

So Ayatollah Bin Buhari got jokes shocked See as hin dey form Chris Breezy for that pics tongue

I wonder which eye drop he used to induce the tears tongue

Leaves the thread humming ''Shey o le fi Buhari se Chris Brown?''. . .Joor Oh

LWKMDFH grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hbrednic: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donlittle:

INSTEAD OF YOU TO LAY PDP TO REST THAT HAS MADE YOU SUFFERED SINCE 1999, U WANT TO LAY CPC THAT IS FIGHTING FOR US, PATHETIC MAD GEJ FANS AND PDP, I WILL LOL WEN U BUY BREAD AND TAKE your MONEY WITH A WHEEL BARROW,
GUY PREACH TO URSELF,CPC IS FIGHTING 4 U NOT ME.
PATHETIC MAD BUHURI FAN
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by omo9ja1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
make we vote the right person with good vission and mission for our dear Nigeria!

I believe in BB for a change
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=18pt]This man cares deeply about our Nation

Integrity, Competence with Humility
[/size]
Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Denningtedy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
hbrednic:

PATHETIC MAD BUHURI FAN
[/all BB'S fans and supporters should be frustrated by this. But all thesame, I see nothing facinating about Nigerian politicians. Bunch of selfish stingy crap.]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Denningtedy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
hbrednic:

PATHETIC MAD BUHURI FAN
[/all BB'S fans and supporters should be frustrated by this. But all thesame, I see nothing facinating about Nigerian politicians. Bunch of selfish stingy crap.]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
I wonder what he will do on Hardtalk!!!

I hope someone like Christiane Amanpour will not give him Heart Attack with her questions.  cry

I pity him. I guess old age is telling on him. Come to think of it, the pressures of government will be too much for him. There are too many things to worry about. The Jos crisis, Niger Delta, Boko Haram, poverty etc. We need a young, vibrant and focussed individual to move us ahead. Let him just rest. We have had enough of the Yar'Adua experience.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
The world bank has warned that Naira will devalue because of depletion of Foreign Reserve. In less than 4 months Naira has devalued to N160/$1. By YE2011 , Naira would have fallen to N200/$1.

GEJ is fighting INFLATION, DEFLATION instead pursuing PRICE STABILITY.

Nigeria has experienced something similar and it is the "weeping" Buhari that fixed it during his military era. Buhari is weeping because of what he sees ahead. When you start buying a loaf of bread for N2000 before GEJ finishes his tenure in 2015(assuming he is successfully RIGGED IN), then you will all see the folly of voting GEJ/PDP.

Get ready for ZIMBABWE EXPERIENCE, if you vote GEJ/PDP.

NIGERIANS!!!!!, IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR FUTURE AND TO FORESTALL THE ZIMBABWE OR OLD GHANA EXPERIENCE ,

VOTE BUHARI ALL THE WAY

Our people just cant see. CPC is the way forward.Please vote out all the PDP lies
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
^ How Ironic. "Lies" from someone whose name itself is meant to deceive others.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ efisher
I wonder what he will do on Hardtalk!!!

I hope someone like Christiane Amanpour will not give him Heart Attack with her questions.

I believe he will not say "my sister you see" like your PDP president OBJ when ask a question by Amanpour
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Busols757: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Cry me Ocean grin I am weeping too for Nigerians
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Busols757: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
Why the beafs
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is atrocious.

If it was fake crying, whoever advised him to do it, hates him. If it was real, its still not good. Someone who wants to be the president of a Nation has to be seen to be on top of issues and not appear overwhelmed by issues.

Whichever it is, its pitiful and pathetic.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Sunofgod(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
He's having a public 'Nervous Breakdown.

He needs to be seen by psychiatrics ASAP.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by davidom: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sorry guys its all over for Buhari although he tried his best to become Nigeria's democratically elected President after truncating the former and for Ribadu he's a future asset, he needs to mature into the Presidency experience,
The best of them all among the available remains GEJ. So the winner and next President for Nigeria for the next 4 years is GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN, CONGRATULATIONS, GBAM!!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
It's a Pity . . . Fear of Election failure don make the coup plotter cry . . .This na just  Preamble . . . . Na Tsunami im go cry on sunday
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
[img]http://natna.files./2010/08/crocodile-tears-1.jpg[/img]

[size=14pt]"I am Buhari and my tears are worth $2.8billa NNPC money!
How much are yours na?"
[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^  grin grin grin

Seriously speaking, the man needs to see a doctor. Old age is definitely telling on him. Nigeria cannot afford to go down this road again. Not after our last experience.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

[img]http://natna.files./2010/08/crocodile-tears-1.jpg[/img]

[size=14pt]"Sorry I am Goodluck and my wife is  worth $2.8billa Bayelsa money!
How much are yours na?"
[/size]

This man na crook like him oga OBJ, wey him wife carry this kind money wey EFCC dey chase am
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
^ Hmmm. Seems CPC has heard about the man "Beaf" and they have employed someone to checkmate him. Sorry, it's too late. You cant play his game and win him. It's game over. Join the mourners. We will console you after the election.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf3: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
efisher:

^^^  grin grin grin

Seriously speaking, the man needs to see a doctor. Old age is definitely telling on him. Nigeria cannot afford to go down this road again. Not after our last experience.

So you dey discriminate against old people, nawaoooo
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is how the poor thing would have burst into tears in the BON debate with GEJ. Thats why he didn't come. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
^ Wow! That must have been it. Good thing he didn't come cry
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hbrednic: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donlittle:

YOUR GEJ CANT FIGHT INFLATION, AND U ARE HERE SAYING BULLSHIIT TO ME YES IT PPL LIKE YOU THAT I WILL PUT IN MY WORKFORCE 2015 WHEN I BECOME A YOUNG BILLIONAIRE, U WILL WORK YOUR backside OFFF, IT A BET, VOTE THEM AND SEE!!!!
if YOU DONT KNOW WHAT INFLATION IS GO TO SCHOOL AND READ IT, U KNW THE OLD GHANA AND ZIMBABWE THEY WILL BE BETTER OFF TO NIGERIA THIS TIME/,
BOY IT A BET NO FLEX
I KNOW MORE THAN YOU KNOW, YHU OLD backside GEJ FAN BLINDED BY TRIBALISM

IF DONT WANT GOODLUCK,MAY BADLUCK FOLLOW YOU.
WAKA PASS OR WE WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO BURY U TOGETHER WITH UR BELOVED CPC.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
efisher:

^ Hmmm. Seems CPC has heard about the man "Beaf" and they have employed someone to checkmate him. Sorry, it's too late. You cant play his game and win him. It's game over. Join the mourners. We will console you after the election.

Lol! Dude, don't mind the ridiculous mental failures; their crosseyes will straighten up when they learn to breath Fresh Air 2011!!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
Original Beaf no go use laff wounjour us   . . .i don laff sotay  cry dey comot for my eyes . . Pro BB fanatics don metamorphose into new user IDs . .but we go fish them out . .  angry . .

Donlittle:

MAY YOUR LIFE BE THE WAY PDP HAS RUN NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN, NOW IF YOU DONT SAY AMEN YOUR FATHER IS A naughty person!

And may your progress in life be truncated and suppressed  like the way Buhari truncated democracy in Nigeria . . Say Amen . .dude . .
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by otokx(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
why was the topic modified on the home page? Nairaland will now be seen as a pro GEJ forum
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hbrednic: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donlittle:

MAY YOUR LIFE BE THE WAY PDP HAS RUN NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN, NOW IF YOU DONT SAY AMEN YOUR FATHER IS A naughty person!
TAKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR,IF NOT SATURDAY WILL BE UR LAST DAY  cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
hbrednic:

TAKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR,IF NOT SATURDAY WILL BE your LAST DAY  cheesy cheesy

hahaha, lmao, on frida Saturday night guess were i will be?? at the valley jamming to some big ass music, receiving a twerk from a random bitch, guess were u will be ask ur mind that question because i wnt answer for yhu ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers / #NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO) / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.