Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32495 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Excllncy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
We don’t want this old General to stagnate this process we have started. The old man doesn’t have ideas; I saw it during the Presidential debate. This man will be a disaster, let him advice if he has anything to offer, which I doubt.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeeleso(f): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
naijaking1:

Don't speak as if you can't remember Buhari's regime about 30 years ago. He pledges honesty, discipline, and equity, but guess what? Just look at his record. If you were not born then, please do some research.
I cannot not remember his regime for I was not born then. But thank God for books. Criminals Deserve to cry, when u do wrong u should be remorseful. Like I said Tears are shed for many reasons.  

zeeleso:

a) Buhari is Crying
b) Obasanjo is laughing
c) Atiku is laughing too.
d) Nigeria and its citizens are weeping.
Who loves Nigeria?
I'm going to go ahead and asuuming the non BB people know the answer to this question.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ziccoit: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Dieziani Allison Madueke wept uncontrollably at d Benin-Ore Road in her early days as Transport Minister. Three years later, the road is yet to be put in order. I am not moved by d man's tears cos I have had course to weep for this country on a daily basis. Yes, I weep for Nigeria. Buhari just saw reason to cry today. I guess weeping in public is the new trend. . .I saw one Osun State ACN chieftain weeping before AIT camera 2days back. This man cried like a baby for about 5 minutes. Why was he crying? He claimed some political parties were trying to force ACN into meeting violence with violence.

Buhari shud stop crying, we need articulate performers not mourners, Nigeria is not yet hopeless as we can still get it right and GEJ has shown us d way last saturday. If we can get elections, we can get corruption, power, education and unemployment.

Don't vote crocodile tears vote performance.

Yee! Where are you staying. Nigeria not hopeless? Is that what you can come up with after "looking both ways, all d time" grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
The President Not to be must have looked into the faces of the young generation to see a future that he might not be there to see. crying old man, na tears u wan rule this nation?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Shed a tear for our dear country, Nigeria. Do not by shy, cry today but on Saturday vote wisely and defend it (by all legitimate means) so that those who cry today will not laugh at you for your lack of vision at this particular historic point in time.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeeleso(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Zeeleso, u failed to include dat Tinubu is now laughing. . .may be he hates Nigeria  undecided
a) Buhari is Crying
b) Obasanjo is laughing
c) Atiku is laughing too.
d) Nigeria and its citizens are weeping.
e) Tinubu is Laughing
Who loves Nigeria?

Included because It still doesnt change who the most similar to Nigeria is.
btw: Tinubu also cried before he laughed and so shall Nigeria Laugh when we are delivered from those laughing at us.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Excllncy:

We don’t want this old General to stagnate this process we have started. The old man doesn’t have ideas; I saw it during the Presidential debate. This man will be a disaster, let him advice if he has anything to offer, which I doubt.
Sanusi Lamido advised him likewise but the stubborn general would not listen.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by richidinho(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Candidate of the CPC in the Saturday Presidential elections was addressing a world press conference a while ago in Abuja and mid way into his moving speech he broke into tears, the crowd erupted into wailing and tears, it was a sight to behold

crocodile tears?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by habayommy: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
chelseabmw:

[b

Keep crying dude. . . . . .More tears for u after election[/b]

LWKMD cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Asobank: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
otokx:

He should save his tears for later

Yes bro. tell them over and over again.  buhari cannot deceive Nigerians with crocodile tears. lol
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeeleso(f): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Asobank:

Yes bro. tell them over and over again.  buhari cannot deceive Nigerians with crocodile tears. lol
He need not decieve Nigerians. He is only joining the true Nigerians whose tears have not been heeded by the present administration
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
Is there anyway we can determine the amount of vote generated by the tears?

The choice of Bakare has not helped then he wants to apply tear tactics. He is indeed a general!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeeleso(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
agabaI23:

Is there anyway we can determine the amount of vote generated by the tears?

The choice of Bakare has not helped then he wants to apply tear tactics. He is indeed a general!
Is there anyway we can determine the amount of Nigerian Tears generated by corruption and mismanagement?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Coolabbie: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
naijaking1:

Don't speak as if you can't remember Buhari's regime about 30 years ago. He pledges honesty, discipline, and equity, but guess what? Just look at his record. If you were not born then, please do some research.
Unfortunately, i didnt witness d regime of buhari but 4rm d researches i made, i discovered dat it wz one of the best period nigeria has experienced. Yeah he made mistakes but none of dem can equal d mistakes of d past 12yrs.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by IykeD(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari means well for Nigeria. It's evident when he speaks, he has plans and knows exactly what to do. It doesn't take a lifetime to put things right, but it has taken PDP-led Government 12yrs to even try to begin, it is totally unacceptable. I was listening to Cool fm online streaming today and heard that the just-concluded Saturday election which was adjudged a bit fair(kudos to Jega and his team) has now become a campaign affair for GEJ. Why didn't he give Nigerians at least 8hrs of uninterrupted power supply a day and then promise to make it 16hrs if elected, do u think i will be here talking about Buhari? I thought they promised 24hrs power supply last year, what happened? I heard it's even worse now. I hope these people being attracted to GEJ and PDP because of tribal and religious sentiments will not run away to Ghana or Togo to live when the hardship and sufferings become" immensely" unbearable. We have a choice to make now, a choice to change our collective destiny as a nation. Change is all we need now, little wonder they say, "the only constant thing is change".
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by richidinho(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Like I said Tears are shed for many reasons.  

now listen to this

BUHARI shed tears when he was told Alh. Jakande is constructing a railway line in Lagos
the following day, the contract was tagged "ABANDON PROJECT" by his Govt.because the project is in the south.

Goodluck is a Democrat, Buhari is anti democracy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by buzugee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
he must be related to Glenn beck
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Coolabbie: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
zeeleso:

Is there anyway we can determine the amount of Nigerian Tears generated by corruption and mismanagement?
It cant be measured. D tears nigerians hv shed cos of dis twin demons is capable of refilling d oceans of d world if dey were 2 suddenly dry up. I wonder why some people still want us 2 continue crying.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Xfactoria: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
The guy should reserve some tears for Sunday by which time the results will start trickling in.

An enemy of democracy for many years now pretending to be "more roman catholic than the pope"

THIS GUY CAN'T JUST REAP WHERE HE DID NOT SOW.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by andyanders: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
[b]BUHARI'S ACTION IS NOT A TRUE MEANS TO SHOW TRANSPARENCY AT HIS AGE AND LEVEL. HE WAS THERE BEFORE AS SOMEONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN A COUP AND WAS SWORN IN AS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE. OBASANJO OUT OF PRISON PRETENDED TO BE HUMBLE UNTIL HE WENT BACK AS A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT AND MESSED UP THE SYSTEM. WHY DID HE NOT REFUSE TO THE PRESIDENCY AFTER THE COUP THAT BROUGHT HIM IN AS MILITARY HEAD OF STATE IF HE HAS CONSCIENCE? HE CAN ONLY FOOL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT.

ONCE A MILITARY MAN, ONE CANNOT ACTUALLY STAND TO ATTEST TO THEIR TRUE CHARACTER. BUHARI CAN WEEP FROM MORNING TILL EVENING HE CANNOT MOVE MY CONSCIENCE BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO ACT PUBLICLY LIKE THAT DON’T COME OUT TO BE WHO THEY CLAIM TO BE. THEY HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA. LET US CALL A SPADE A SPADE. WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE OBAMA, WHO ARE ELOQUENT IN THEIR SPEECH AND ALSO HUMBLE FROM THEIR INNER MIND. NOT ONE WHO WILL BE CARRYING A WELL WRITTEN SPEECH BY THEIR ELOQUENT SECRETARY ONLY TO COME OUT TO READ. WE NEED PEOPLE WITH BRAIN NOT PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI. HIS ACTION TODAY HAS SHOWN ME THAT HE IS NOT A MAN. LET HIM COME OUT TO CONVINCE THE ELECTORATE AND BE VOTED IN THAN TO COME OUT TO WEEP. IS HIGH TIME THIS COUNTRY GET THE YOUNGER GENERATION TO RULE. WE LIKE RECYCLING PEOPLE AND OUR LEADERS. ALL THESE MEN AT THEIR AGE ARE NO MORE 2YK COMPLIANCE. IT IS BECAUSE THE LIKES OF THESE PEOPLE THAT MADE YOUNG AND WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE LIKE PAT UTOMI, DELE MOMODU AND OTHERS LIKE THEM BACK OUT FROM THE CONTEST. I EVEN PREFER A MAN LIKE SHIKARAU TO BUHARI. IN ONE OF HIS SPEECHES, HE SAID YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY LEAD YOU TO VOTE FOR. MUST BUHARI WEEP? WELL, I STILL BELIEVE THIS IS NOT TRUE.
[/b]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Donmeca(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
ziccoit:

Yee! Where are you staying. Nigeria not hopeless? Is that what you can come up with after "looking both ways, all d time" grin

grin grin grin. . .wetin u go find for my profile? lemme guess, to c my face, check weda I just join NL. Well, my face is dat of Janus. . .d Roman God of gates and yes, I've bn here for a while and only post wen I feel like.

That said, I still believe (having looked both sides) that Nigeria is not yet hopeless. . .there is still hope. We can move her into better country. With d right kind of leadership, attitude and mindset, Nigeria can still be great. Look at it from d first coup in 1966; to d genocide called civil war (which Buhari was part of); to the many years of military rule (Buhari is still a signatory); to d past 12 years and to dis moment that d new generation of civilians (not soldiers) are taking over. . .There is still hope for Nigeria.

BTW, those of u calling Nigeria's situation hopeless are still d ones clamouring for change. . .change to what, if I may ask? If d situation is so hopeless, y ask for change? Y not just stick to d status quo?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jaybee(f): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
He has seen a gloomy picture these hoodlums is building for generations yet unborn, hence the genuine tears of a real man.

Awolowo wept for nigeria in his time, decades later Abiola wept, decades later Buhari wept again despite been a fufilled man in is own rights.

Now it is clear another set of generation is on the wasted generations list.

If Buhari cries, then it is because of the above quotation.

He would cry because nigerians have a chance to liberate themselves from the vultures who have held them captive for so long, but the chance is being blown away by a maze of trivialities in which there simply is no one-cap-fits-all solution. these monstrous trivialities Range from ethnicity, religion, fear, poverty, docility, ignorance, greed, medicrity, confusion, rigging, etc, etc, they are deliberate factors firmly put in place by the beneficiaries of the system, and which he wants to dismantle and set the people free for a prosperous Nigeria.

The General is not fighting flesh and blood; but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. these are the powers that have entrenched the ethnicity, religion, fear, docility, ignorance, greed, medicrity, confusion, rigging, etc, etc that makes the fight very difficult for the general and many others that truly love Nigeria and her people, no matter how unworthy they may be.

someone once said Nigeria is not worth dying for; but at least it may be worth a cry.
I also weep for this generation.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by buzugee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
andyanders:

[b]BUHARI'S ACTION IS NOT A TRUE MEANS TO SHOW TRANSPARENCY AT HIS AGE AND LEVEL. HE WAS THERE BEFORE AS SOMEONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN A COUP AND WAS SWORN IN AS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE. OBASANJO OUT OF PRISON PRETENDED TO BE HUMBLE UNTIL HE WENT BACK AS A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT AND MESSED UP THE SYSTEM. WHY DID HE NOT REFUSE TO THE PRESIDENCY AFTER THE COUP THAT BROUGHT HIM IN AS MILITARY HEAD OF STATE IF HE HAS CONSCIENCE? HE CAN ONLY FOOL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT.

ONCE A MILITARY MAN, ONE CANNOT ACTUALLY STAND TO ATTEST TO THEIR TRUE CHARACTER. BUHARI CAN WEEP FROM MORNING TILL EVENING HE CANNOT MOVE MY CONSCIENCE BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO ACT PUBLICLY LIKE THAT DON’T COME OUT TO BE WHO THEY CLAIM TO BE. THEY HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA. LET US CALL A SPADE A SPADE. WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE OBAMA, WHO ARE ELOQUENT IN THEIR SPEECH AND ALSO HUMBLE FROM THEIR INNER MIND. NOT ONE WHO WILL BE CARING A WELL WRITTEN SPEECH BY THEIR ELOQUENT SECRETARY ONLY TO COME OUT TO READ. WE NEED PEOPLE WITH BRAIN NOT PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI. HIS ACTION TODAY HAS SHOWN ME THAT HE IS NOT A MAN. LET HIM COME OUT TO CONVINCE THE ELECTORATE AND BE VOTED IN THAN TO COME OUT TO WEEP. IS HIGH TIME THIS COUNTRY GET THE YOUNGER GENERATION TO RULE. WE LIKE RECYCLING PEOPLE AND OUR LEADERS. ALL THESE MEN AT THEIR AGE ARE NO MORE 2YK COMPLIANCE. IT IS BECAUSE THE LIKES OF THESE PEOPLE THAT MADE YOUNG AND WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE LIKE PAT UTOMI, DELE MOMODU AND OTHERS LIKE THEM BACK OUT FROM THE CONTEST. I EVEN PREFER A MAN LIKE SHIKARAU TO BUHARI. IN ONE OF HIS SPEECHES, HE SAID YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY LEAD YOU TO VOTE FOR. MUST BUHARI WEEP? WELL, I STILL BELIEVE THIS IS NOT TRUE.
[/b]
too much fluff.
by their aura we shall know them. buharis aura screams 'disciplined and committed'
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Asobank: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
Nigerians are very hungry for change. This is the time to vote for the right candidate with proven track record of commitment,integrity,humility,competence and accountability. Let us make sure we come out in our large numbers to cast our votes to ensure we get a credible leader. GEJ is a very humble and committed Man who wants to ensure Nigeria regains her rightful position as a country to be reckoned with in all ramifications. VOTE GOODLUCK FOR PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by richidinho(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
An enemy of democracy for many years now pretending to be "more roman catholic than the pope"

THIS GUY CAN'T JUST REAP WHERE HE DID NOT SOW

gbam!

the evil that men do surely live after them
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by buzugee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
on a side note. those of you who are in nigeria please answer this question for me.

will it be commonplace to see a nigerian pay 75,000 naira for a good trendy shoe ?
thanks in advance
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by andyanders: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
@richidinho

THIS GUY CAN'T JUST REAP WHERE HE DID NOT SOW
YOU ARE RIGHT MEN.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=14pt]Is he still crying  grin grin . . The General's Also cry  . . . grin grin grin . . The next title  series of Wale Adenuga productions[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ekea2001: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
sobs.if this passion won't liberate Nigeria now,I wonder when else,how else and who else.For now,all I see is doom for the business-as-usual oligarchy that won't progress on my costly vote!! Hey guyz wake up.North Africa did!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
i guess i need to contribute my quota here
why on earth will i vote for some party that have achieved nothing for me?
why would i vote for a party that obviously parade a nonentity and incompetent,clueless,visionless individula
This guy Gudluck is not bad at all, he is a good person but he is not good for presidency at this time
We need a strong man, someone fearless who will disband corruption and corrupt leaders
Who will bring anybody to book irrespective of the name they bear.
Buhari strikes me as the only man who can give a leadership to this country.
BUHARI IS A GOOD CHOICE AT THIS TIME AROUND
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hackney(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
He cried because he feels there's a chance he will lose his father's property (the election).

Why hasn't he cried all the while before the election or since '83 ?

Sociopathic  imbeciles.
mscheeww.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by daroz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Do not be decieved, he bursted into tears because half way into the speech, he ran out of words. I know Buhari, he may be a good man, but he is mentaly and intellectually  not-so-smart. But I may vote for him, cos i know Bakare will be there to assist him. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab / Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.