Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (12515 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[s]This same Tinubu might be the one replacing Obj lipsrsealed[/s]
If they both came out smiling, what do you think?

doubt it obj gonna be on top till he dies
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
phreakabit:

My goodness! I dont even know what to say! I once said and will forever repeat it. You my dear are the dumbest,misinformed, obnoxious attention craving being I have ever encountered in real life or cyberspace! You argue without points and facts, You know you lack the intellectual pedigree required to partake in these arguments, yet you bumble in and out with little or no contribution! Its amazing! How did you get this daft?

I'm the dumbest person, yet you've been posting the dumbest comments.

Anywaz, The North and the SW gave GEJ what he wanted. . . . where is the Tinubu story springing up from?
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
sbeezy8:

doubt it obj gonna be on top till he dies

I dont doubt it.

Let's give Iyabo 3 more months before she's appointed a minister.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by firmi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ILEKE
POLITICIANS INACN ARE AJEBOS AND CANT RUN D KIND OF POLITICS BEING PLAYED IN NIGERIASO THEY NEED SM ONE LK TINUBU 2 DO D DIRTY GAME.
TINUBU IS ACNs OBJ
ON TOP, YEPAFTYER RULLING 3 TIMES SO ON TOP.IN PDPD SHA
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
firmi:

@ILEKE
POLITICIANS INACN ARE AJEBOS AND CANT RUN D KIND OF POLITICS BEING PLAYED IN NIGERIASO THEY NEED SM ONE LK TINUBU 2 DO D DIRTY GAME.
TINUBU IS ACNs OBJ
ON TOP, YEPAFTYER RULLING 3 TIMES SO ON TOP.IN PDPD SHA

Ok. Are you using your cellphone to post?
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
abioooo
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by firmi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
ITS ACTUALLY VERY DARK FANKS 2 pdp .cos i dont have electricity.get it ileke.so sori if may be making errors
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=13pt]
States where more than 90% of recorded votes went to one candidate

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
f) Bayelsa State (99.63%) --- His home state
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

http://www.inecnigeria.org/results/
[/size]
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Some ppl are prolly relieving their thumbs with ice packs right now grin
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by igboboy1(m): 4:29am On Apr 18, 2011
Of course Jonathan won becuase of yoruba, after ileke's non ceasant internet cyber warrior mode for ACN here on nairaland for months we can see that ACN is just a regional/tribal/ yoruba party with no national appeal outside of odua land,

chai o soso state ofu ha were', undecided
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by EzeUche2(m): 4:35am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]

Those numbers seem accurate. I wouldn't expect anything less from my people.  cool

A united SE/SS.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-Idi's warrior mode. First I'd like to tell y'all how happy I am to be considered a SW  considered a warrior.  grin
Secondly, Ileke-Idid got her wish with ACN. Thirdly, Ileke-Idi , from the onset, did not support any presidential candidate.

And Ileke-Idi is happy to know a united Yoruba nation is forming. Lastly, Ileke-Idi is simply watching, because Ileke-Idi is never disappointed when it comes to a certain group.

Congrats to the SS nation. I doubt they consider themselves a minority anymore.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by ak47mann(m): 4:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke-Idi's warrior mode. First I'd like to tell y'all how happy I am to be considered a warrior. grin
Secondly, Ileke-Idid got her wish with ACN. Thirdly, Ileke-Idi , from the onset, did not support any presidential candidate.

And Ileke-Idi is happy to know a united Yoruba nation is forming. Lastly, Ileke-Idi is simply watching, because Ileke-Idi is never disappointed when it comes to a certain group.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 18, 2011
ak47mann:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Usually it starts with kisses, then ends with hate mails. You wnt disappoint me kiss
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by ak47mann(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Usually it starts with kisses, then ends with hate mails. You wnt disappoint me kiss
why say that nowwww baby i will always love you no matter what kiss kiss
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by lagcity(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]

Buhari said "f u" to SS and SE. these zones said "f u" back. Of course, even if Buhari did go there to know the ppl, Jonathan would still win there but still not an excuse. i hope future (2015) candidates are watching. My advice: don't ignore zones just because you think they won't vote for u, go there and tell them what you're about and why you are there (don't do it half-hearted like Buhari did). voters might just surprise you!
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by ak47mann(m): 5:23am On Apr 18, 2011
lagcity:

Buhari said "f u" to SS and SE. these zones said "f u" back. Of course, even if Buhari did go there to know the ppl, Jonathan would still win there but still not an excuse. i hope future (2015) candidates are watching. My advice: don't ignore zones just because you think they won't vote for u, go there and tell them what you're about and why you are there (don't do it half-hearted like Buhari did). voters might just surprise you!
CORRECT cool cool cool
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2011
lagcity:

Let me pretend for a second that you are right . . . what about the other 15 Candidates that were on the same ballot on Saturday? About 4 of them happened to be from the SE/SS areas.

Why did most all other candidates record barely 1% votes. In some cases, 99.6% of the votes went to one candidate, while the other 16 where left to share less than 0.4% of the votes. The other SE/SS candidates I mentioned earlier barely recorded a 1000 votes, even in their own home states. Now, Try again!!
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by ak47mann(m): 5:30am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Let me pretend for a second that you are right . . . what about the other 15 Candidates that were on the same ballot on Saturday? About 4 of them happened to be from the SE/SS areas.

Why did most all other candidates record barely 1% votes. In some cases, 99.6% of the votes went to one candidate, while the other 16 where left to share less than 0.4% of the votes. The other SE/SS candidates I mentioned earlier barely recorded a 1000 votes, even in their own home states. Now, Try again!!
KOBO ALWAYS BRINGING WAHALA grin grin grin grin YOUR POOR MAN GO DON SEE HEAVEN COME BACK BY NOW undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2011
ak47mann:

KOBO ALWAYS BRINGING WAHALA grin grin grin grin YOUR POOR MAN GO DON SEE HEAVEN COME BACK BY NOW undecided undecided undecided

You do realize you waste space and people's times when you do this? If you do not have reasonable answers, you do not need to respond at all.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by ak47mann(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You do realize you waste space and people's times when you do this? If you do not have reasonable answers, you do not need to respond at all.
WHY ASKING LAGCITY ABOUT THOSE SMALL PARTIES. WHICH YOU KNOW THAT ANY COUNTRY IN THIS PLANET EARTH SAME THING HAPPEN THERE grin grin grin SO IN AMERICA NA ONLY "DEMOCRATS"AND REPUBLICAN" EXIST cheesy cheesy OF COURSE THERE IS OVER 5 OR 6 PARTIES THAT CONTESTED IN US ELECTION 2008 undecided undecided SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID IN SOME THREADS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIT A REAL POINT YOU WILL START WITH A GOOD IDEAS BUT HALF WAY THE STORY WILL NOT JAM WELL undecided undecided undecided HOPE YOU ARE JUST A FOOD JUNKIE NOT THE OTHER ONE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 5:54am On Apr 18, 2011
Next time you try to compare situations, please make sure that similarities exist at least. You cannot compare what happens in the US, even percentage of votes per candidate, to the Nigerian situation. They don't even come close to these numbers, nowhere, not even in homestate of the candidates.

As for political parties, there are at least 50 of them in the US and they do not serve in the way Nigerian parties tend to. So again, let's us try to compare Apples with apples and not with stones.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by igboboy1(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke-Idi's warrior mode. First I'd like to tell y'all how happy I am to be considered a SW considered a warrior. grin

me too am happy that a happy yoruba nation is forming too, a united family against bankole, a united family againstg iyabo, cos a united yoruba means less corruption in Nigeria, hip hip hurray cool
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2011
igbo boy:

me too am happy that a happy yoruba nation is forming too, a united family against bankole, a united family againstg iyabo, cos a united yoruba means less corruption in Nigeria, hip hip hurray cool

As long as you're happy, I'm happy.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by member479760: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2011
I hope my Ndigbo brothers/sisters will not say SW fok dem up again and appreciate the support.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by 1953truth: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2011
The straight question is: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory  Without The Sw Votes?

The simple straight answer is: NO

Why?  Because GEJ needed to win Buhari in the number of votes counted. He also needed to get minimum 25% of the votes cast in two third of the 36 states plus FCT

He couldn't have gotten these without SW votes.

The truth is that the whole country and her tribes contributed to give him victory. Check out the results and the geographical spread even in the NW where Buhari won him.

My advice to him: Let him be humble in victory.

The Truth Must Prevail
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2011
nakedall:

I hope my Ndigbo brothers/sisters will not say SW fok dem up again and appreciate the support.

This was a SS victory. . . . if we should be concerned abt any opinion, it would be the Ijaws.

1953truth:

The straight question is: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory  Without The Sw Votes?

The simple straight answer is: NO

Why?  Because GEJ needed to win Buhari in the number of votes counted. He also needed to get minimum 25% of the votes cast in two third of the 36 states plus FCT

He couldn't have gotten these without SW votes.

The truth is that the whole country and her tribes contributed to give him victory. Check out the results and the geographical spread even in the NW where Buhari won him.

My advice to him: Let him be humble in victory.

The Truth Must Prevail

Interesting.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Ystranger: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2011
igbo boy:

Ko ni da fun iya eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

I know you speak yoruba

First of all, the biggest legislooter in Nigerian history is Okadigbo. Fact. Hint: 75 cars in 6 months

The second biggest legislooter in our history is Eva/Evan/Evans (pick your choice grin) Enwerem, so we need you guys to be united, because a united Alaigbo can only be good for Nigeria. Let Alaigbo unite against, not FOR, corruption. Ndigbo should unite against, not FOR, 419 and yahoo yahoo

May God bless one Nigeria, united under the economic leadership of the great YORUBA INTELLIGENTSIA grin
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2011
AM also happy that it seems their is now unity in nairaland between yoruba and the SE.hw i wish we can maintain this only God knows what will happen next in triballism section,
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Diligence: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2011
But the south-west leaders had come out openly asking their supportes never to vote for Jonathatn 'because of pdp'. Now u want me to believe that they did it! Nope! they didn't. Statistics show that out of every 10 yoruba people, 7 voted for Buhari or Ribadu becos of the vp ticket and other reasons!

Nevertheless, those yorubas that supported Jonathan - thank you.

It seems Buhari/Ribadu are more of regional president, which won't work this time round and it seems those votes from the south for Buhari/Ribadu were mostly northern indigenes in those states.

Again, many Northerners did vote for Jonathan.

In summary, all hands were on deck and divine victory was handed over to Goodluck Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe!
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2011
BEFORE YOU READ MY REMARK PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM FROM THE EAST. ITS AMAZING SEEING HOW PATHETIC AND CLUELESS MOST NIGERIANS STILL ARE. THOSE FROM THE SS, SE AND SW WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HAND OF SOMEONE WHOM THEY REGARD AS A BROTHER THAN BE SAVED BY A STRANGER. WHAT A SAD STORY BEING TOLD HERE. IF A PARTY WHICH HAD JUST 7 MONTHS OF NATIONAL RECOGNITION COULD PULL THIS MUCH CLOUT AGAINST ONE WHICH HAS HAD 144 MONTHS RECOGNITION IN NIGERIA THEN NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN THAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED "GOODLUCK" AND HIS BAND OF SHARKS, KILLERS AND THIEVES.

LETS SEE THIS IN A CLEARER LIGHT HERE. THE CLUELESS NIGERIANS JUST ELECTED A CLUELESS AND OBVIOUSLY RETARDED INDIVIDUAL FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. IF IN 12 MONTHS OUR FOREIGN RESERVES HAVE BEEN ALMOST DEPLETED WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. PERHAPS WE WOULD BE GOING TO GHANA TO BORROW FUNDS. I REMEMBER THAT IN 1996/97 NIGERIA, CHINA, INDIA AND INDONESIA WERE ALL RATED AS DEVELOPING NATIONS BUT NOW ONLY NIGERIA IS STILL A DEVELOPING NATION WHEN INDIA, CHINA AND EVEN INDONESIA ARE SUPER POWERS TODAY, HOW SAD. WE ARE THE LARGEST BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD, THE THIRD LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL IN THE WORLD, YET WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE LED BY THIEVES WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BESIDES SELF ENRICHMENT.

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE AVERAGE IBO MAN IS CORRUPT AND PREFERS HIS OWN KIND. AN IBO MAN CANNOT EVEN TELL THE TRUTH TO HIS BROTHER OR EVEN HIS WIFE BECAUSE THEY LOVE DECEPTION AND ONLY DANCE TO THE TUNE THAT FAVOURS THEM SUCH AS THE PDP TUNE. CORRUPTION CAN ONLY WALK WITH CORRUPTION. THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR OF THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE. I AND MY FAMILY VOTED FOR THE DUO CALLED BB BECAUSE UNLIKE MOST NIGERIANS WHO DIDNT, I BELIEVE IN A BETTER FUTURE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THIS FUTURE CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE LIKES OF PDP BY WHATEVER REPRESENTATION THEY HAVE. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS COLLECTIVELY WE WOULD BE PRAYING FOR GOD TO REMOVE THE MAN GOODLUCK FROM OFFICE BECAUSE THE WORST HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sley4life(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2011
GEJ wouldnt have won without SW. Lagos alone gave him above 1million. His victory is a collective effort

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant / PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.