Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (12522 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / Ben Bruce: Buhari Showing Signs Of Helplessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by hasyak(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
dustydee:

I think the north handed PDP victory. For those that were shouting ethnic bias from the north imagine if it voted the way the south did would PDP have won?

+8
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
dustydee:

I think the north handed PDP victory. For those that were shouting ethnic bias from the north imagine if it voted the way the south did would PDP have won?

kinda agree
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by dustydee: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^Thank you.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
dustydee:

You are right . . . the Northerners voted, not only for a South-Southerner but also for a Christians . . . . *** shivers****
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
eldee:

But you're still being ethnocentric . . . no one is telling you to tear down the Sango shrines or anything.
All you've attempted to do here is show how Yorubas are better than the rest of Nigeria. . . and no matter how you phrase that it's still tribalism.
Leave the tribalism to the uneducated people . . . you and I know how silly this exaggerated post-code battle can be.

Check the poll results. The votes were ending into a North vs. South election.
If it indeed was such, wouldnt a SW leverage to the North had given a Northerner the victory?

In my OP, I already stated my openness to correction. So correct me if you can.

KATSINA:
PDP 424, 587
CPC 1, 154, 000

KEBBI:
PDP 369, 198
CPC 501, 453

JIGAWA:
PDP 414,000
CPC 663,063

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

KANO:
PDP 440, 656
CPC 1, 624, 543

SOKOTO:
PDP 309,057
CPC 540,769

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by augustborn: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
The Glory goes to the Yorubas, who refuse to vote base on partyline, but personailty. GEJ shd now know that indeed we are a nation to recon with. Am proud to be a Yorubaman with ideas.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Obiagu1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
Less than 30% turnout in SW states, shame on all of you.
No Yoruba man for President, abi?

Evidence is here.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^ you wrote that before

are you not tired
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by hasyak(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
did i hear GEJ call some people RASCAL? and see what they have done to him?
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by eldee(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Ileke-Idi

Read my post again.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by AljUche: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
i am a northerner that voted for buhari

but yorubas are taking the lead again for showing they are not ethnocentric in there vote pattern

it is obvious that GEJ would not win if not for the SW

and buhari will not win if not for NC

yorubas have earn my respect they truly are mature and intelligent sets of people

despite buahri offered them VP they still voted for Jonathan

well all i hope is if joanthan wins he will do well
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Obiagu1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
Rascals did not vote for GEJ, they sat their asses at home.

Evidence
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
hasyak:

did i hear GEJ call some people RASCAL? and see what they have done to him?

1.) Yoruba states were terrorized my N.Deltan millitants just weeks before the election
2.) GEJ called Yoruba state rascals
3.) GEJ is from a minority

Yet look at the SW states poll result. SW nations are progressing themselves. We fought to throw out the likes of Bankole and Iyabo. We spoke in one voice thru the whole election. Without the SW, GEJ would not be where he is. The same set that put him in will take him out if he misbehaves.

augustborn:

The Glory goes to the Yorubas, who refuse to vote base on partyline, but personailty. GEJ shd now know that indeed we are a nation to recon with. Am proud to be a Yorubaman with ideas.

Yes.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by paddylo1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
PDP          CPC        ACN         ANPP

ABIA            1,175,984        3,743        n/a          n/a
AKWA-IBOM       1,165,549          n/a        n/a          n/a
ANAMBRA         1,145,169        4,223        n/a          n/a
BAYELSA           504,811          691        370          136
BENUE             658,472      102,171        n/a          n/a
DELTA           1,368,851        8,960     13,146          n/a
EBONYI            480,592        1,025      1,102       14,296
ENUGU             802,144        3,753      1,755        1,111
FCT               253,444      131,576        n/a          n/a
JIGAWA            491,252      663,994        n/a          n/a
KADUNA          1,190,179    1,334,244     11,278       17,301
KANO              440,665    1,624,543     42,353      526,310
KATSINA           424,587    1,154,000        n/a          n/a
KEBBI             369,198      501,453        n/a          n/a
LAGOS           1,281,688      189,983    427,203        8,941
OYO               484,758       92,396    252,240        7,156
RIVERS          1,817,762       13,182     16,382        1,449
SOKOTO            309,057      540,759        n/a          n/a

ARE YOU TELLING ME DELTA OR RIVER VOTED MORE THAN WHOLE OF LAGOS?

NIGERIANS ARE NOT ONLY DUMMB BUT VERY DUMMB! TO BELIEVE DAT

@sbeejy

Theres nothing to admit you dimwit. ,

DELTA           1,368,851   +     8,960  +   13,146  =     1, 390, 957  

LAGOS           1,281,688   +  189,983 +   427,203   =   1, 898, 874

RIVERS          1,817,762  +     13,182   +  16,382    =   1, 847, 326

From the Above. . .lagos still takes the day. . .

The high turnnout in the SS is to be expected as one of their sons is competing for the first time in Nigeria to be president

The yorubas didnt turn out en masse. . .cause frankly there is no yoruba candidate. . .

Ribadu just didnt cut it or connect with the average yoruba man/woman
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Ade2K8(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'm curious why the SW voted for GEJ instead of Buhari. GEJ does not appear to have any vision or spine and is, at a minimum, as corrupt as his fellow travellers in the PDP. Even if you say Buhari does not have a vision either, at least, he's not a thief. So two equally visionless candidates and one is not a thief - choice seems clear to me. Furthermore, Buhari's VP could possibly provide the direction he never seems to have (kinda like Idiagbon did). Sambo, a fellow thief who claims to be worth $300M as an owner of an architectectural firm cannot seem to do the same for GEJ, at least not yet. Can anyone please explain the logic of voting for this person?
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
paddy_lo:

@sbeejy

Theres nothing to admit you dimwit. ,

DELTA 1,368,851 + 8,960 + 13,146 = 1, 390, 957

LAGOS 1,281,688 + 189,983 + 427,203 = 1, 898, 874

RIVERS 1,817,762 + 13,182 + 16,382 = 1, 847, 326

From the Above. . .lagos still takes the day. . .

The high turnnout in the SS is to be expected as one of their sons is competing for the first time in Nigeria to be president

The yorubas didnt turn out en masse. . .cause frankly there is no yoruba candidate. . .

Ribadu just didnt cut it or connect with the average yoruba man/woman

^^^^ voted for president/GEJ ALONE you MUMU.

if igbos are 40% of lagos as you claimed being the reason GEJ won lagos

GEJ ALONE would have had atleast 2.4 million votes or more

d boy is stupidddd oh
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by eldee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The same set that put him in will take him out if he misbehaves.

Now that's naive.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

i am a northerner that voted for buhari

but yorubas are taking the lead again for showing they are not ethnocentric in there vote pattern

it is obvious that GEJ would not win if not for the SW

and buhari will not win if not for NC

yorubas have earn my respect they truly are mature and intelligent sets of people

despite buahri offered them VP they still voted for Jonathan

well all i hope is if joanthan wins he will do well

Not only Buhari. . . .Ribadu too.

I believe that amongst other reasons why Buhari was rejected by most SE is because Buhari rejected that SEasterner who contacted him to be his running mate.

eldee:

@Ileke-Idi

Read my post again.
Ok, but I still disagree tho. I'm not saying that  SWesterners are better in politics or that they know how to fight fortheir interest.  grin
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by paddylo1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

1.) Yoruba states were terrorized my N.Deltan millitants just weeks before the election
2.) GEJ called Yoruba state rascals
3.) GEJ is from a minority

Yet look at the SW states poll result. SW nations are progressing themselves. We fought to throw out the likes of Bankole and Iyabo. We spoke in one voice thru the whole election. Without the SW, GEJ would not be where he is. The same set that put him in will take him out if he misbehaves.

Yes.

damn u are so tribal. . .and its not a pretty sight

Let me guess u are now a Yoruba Supremacist?. . . cool
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I believe that amongst other reasons why Buhari was rejected by most SE is because Buhari rejected that SEasterner who contacted him to be his running mate.

whhooooo
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
PADDY LO D CLOWN

sbeezy8:

^^^^ voted for president/GEJ ALONE you MUMU.

if igbos are 40% of lagos as you claimed being the reason GEJ won lagos

GEJ ALONE would have had atleast 2.4 million votes or more

Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am a Yoruba. My best friend is Emeka and we have been friends for 20 years now. He is settling down with a Yoruba lady. His sister recently got married a yoruba. Stop this nonsense as you all will never agree. The only thing I can say is all tribes are spread across all states and we are all winners. Besides, i am still watching the results being announced live on TV. Where are you all getting the results from?
I love you Alh Uche and Ileke Idi for some of your comments. Alh Uche, if you're really a northerner, we need people like you in this forum and Nigeria as a whole. Not people that only knows how to attack. Thet know themselves. i will not mention names.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by AljUche: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
paddy_lo:

how is she a supremacist

this people voted out bankole, iyabo and others out of office, is it because they are yoruba or they are corrupt

please lets give credit to whom it is due to

SE and SS did a block vote for GEJ

SW, NC, NE all voted for buahri and GEJ equally + or _ 1 million votes

NC and SW were the determining factor here
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by AljUche: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
dayohope1:

I am a Yoruba. My best friend is Emeka and we have been friends for 20 years now. He is settling down with a Yoruba lady. His sister recently got married a yoruba. Stop this nonsense as you all will never agree. The only thing I can say is all tribes are spread across all states and we are all winners. Besides, i am still watching the results being announced live on TV. Where are you all getting the results from?
I love you Alh Uche and Ileke Idi for some of your comments. Alh Uche, if you're really a northerner, we need people like you in this forum and Nigeria as a whole. Not people that only knows how to attack. Thet know themselves. i will not mention names.

no problem bro
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

whhooooo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634706.32.html

Buhari Rejected Dr Ngozi Okonjo As Running Mate.

I guess the SE had to settle with a man (Jonathan Goodluck Azikwe) with an Igbo middle name (something he had to dig out just months prior to the election)
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by eldee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
paddy_lo:

I'm shocked myself. . . lol.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
paddy_lo:

How is this observation relevant to the thread?

One cannot observe the new voting pattern in the SW?
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634706.32.html

Buhari Rejected Dr Ngozi Okonjo As Running Mate.

I guess the SE had to settle with a man  (Jonathan Goodluck Azikwe) with an Igbo middle name (something he had to dig out just months prior to the election)

Do you even remember if this ever really happened?? I mean check your timeline  . ,   when did you know of this, really? I think you are confusing Ribadu with Buhari on that one as Ribadu was the candidate who actually considered her. Seriously, think back, do you remember any group seriously considering her?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by sbeezy8: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
its tru they were mad both pick vps from SW.

there is no opposition in the SE for buhari to split votes with aside from pdp.

had the vp been from the SE ATLEAST 1/4 WOULD GO TO BUHARI!
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by eldee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

How is this observation relevant to the thread?

One cannot observe the new voting pattern in the SW?

Numbers are not ethnocentric . . . it's the comments that come with them.
Is this what Nairaland has done to you??
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by soloqy: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Not only Buhari. . . .Ribadu too.

Ok, but I still disagree tho. I'm not saying that  SWesterners are better in politics or that they know how to fight fortheir interest.  grin

Which Easterner that went to him?

Ok, from reading this, I can conclude that we are dealing with a bigot.

All your posts add up to just show what a wicked and reprobate mind you have.
Re: Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Do you even remember if this ever really happened?? I mean check your timeline  . ,   when did you know of this, really? I think you are confusing Ribadu with Buhari on that one as Ribadu was the candidate who actually considered her but was blocked.  undecided undecided undecided

http://4u2great..com/2011/03/buhari-rejected-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala.html

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/45286/1/buhari-shekarau-name-deputies-tinubu-blocks-okonjo.html

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5924:buharibakare-for-nigeria&catid=36:pointblank&Itemid=83

Even if it was just rumors. . . . wouldnt it had been a factor if SEasterners believed that Buhari rejected one of their own?

From what I've been reading from SEasterners on NL, the main reason GEJ was chosen was:

1) He had an Igbo blood/name
2) He has the potential to help the SE nation
3). . . . GEJ = The Biafra was is over. New thread/post  I saw yest

No tangible reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Many Sides Of Atiku’s APC Exit / Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.