Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9975 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Akudaisi post=100816425]they still can decide to join us if they like our territories our joined in-between, please take a look at boundaries between Abia Akwaibom/Ebonyi to crossriver and see why it's important we join hands together with them if they want[/quote][/s]

Any Biafra with other so called Niger Delta, we will pull out Anioma from it. I can't be in the country with lazy and our oil mentality.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by akanke79: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why cant Nigeria go back to the era of regional govt in the 60’s instead of splitting?We need to create strong regions and a weak centre.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Most yeebos on Nairaland politics section are daft. They believe nah only them get plan B for this Nigeria grin
truth. they are reall yeebos. very daft people.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100816492]

Sorry to burst your bubble! I am Ijaw from Rivers state.[/quote][/s]

You are free to claim that on Nairaland but in reality we all know that nothing like ijaw in rivers state.Rivers State is a home to many indigenous ethnic groups such as Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.
So Oga move back to your 8 local government in bayelsa state.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
truth. they are reall yeebos. very daft people.
If Nigeria divide today, there will be nothing less than 10 countries from it.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816547]truth. they are reall yeebos. very daft people.[/quote][/s]

Don't go emotional because I will always hit you with the truth cheesy ijaw nation start and end in 8 local government of bayelsa state, south south Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Abeg make all of them go!
Sometimes I laugh when people make reference to Bayelsa state's 8 LGAs.

They that are 'hardworking' what contributions have their states made that is up to a 10th of what Bayelsa has contributed?

In the recent sports festival Bayelsa ranked 3rd.
yes. all the boasting people were in way closer to bayelsa.. na jealousy wan kil dem

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sorry to burst your bubble! I am Ijaw from Rivers state.[/s]

You are free to claim that on Nairaland but in reality we all know that nothing like ijaw in rivers state.Rivers State is a home to many indigenous ethnic groups such as Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.
So Oga move back to your 8 local government in bayelsa state.
Asari Dokunbo do claim to be an Ijaw man. Where is Asari Dokunbo from?

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816737]yes. all the boasting people were in way closer to bayelsa.. na jealousy wan kil dem[/quote][/s]

What is in bayelsa state that people are envy with cheesy is igbogene, Amasoma. Brass. Kaiama. Koluama. Nembe. Ogbia. Oloibiri. Opokuma? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sorry to burst your bubble! I am Ijaw from Rivers state.[/s]

As you claim to be Anioma on social media abi?

King Ateke Tom is from Okrika and he doesn't hide the fact he is Ijaw. Chief Asari-Dokubo and Annkio Briggs are Kalabari and are very clear about their Ijawness. The same with Tony Uranta and Professor Fubara from Opobo. People like Burna boy who happens to be from the Egenni clan has been very clear on his Ijaw identity.

We are Ijaw, don't be deceived by our sub groups or city-states.

Search for Tonyebarcanista's post here. He has written on that here. He is Ijaw from Rivers state.

The current Ijaw Youth Council president is from the Andoni clan( Rivers and parts of Akwa Ibom).

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816547]truth. they are reall yeebos. very daft people.[/s]

Don't go emotional because I will always hit you with the truth cheesy ijaw nation start and end in 8 local government of bayelsa state, south south Nigeria.
see how jealousy just finished u.. ijaws own 7states. u can go nd die. u can do anything to removed us.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Help me ask her!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Asari dokunko that sometime claim igbo shocked Oga no ijaw in river state apart from b.y .

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816868]see how jealousy just finished u.. ijaws own 7states. u can go nd die. u can do anything to removed us.[/quote][/s][s][/s]

No,ijaw own all the southern States cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816737]yes. all the boasting people were in way closer to bayelsa.. na jealousy wan kil dem[/s]

What is in bayelsa state that people are envy with cheesy is igbogene, Amasoma. Brass. Kaiama. Koluama. Nembe. Ogbia. Oloibiri. Opokuma? grin cheesy
if not jealous, i dont see why one will wake up and start hating at people who dont wrong u

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100816848]

King Ateke Tom is from Okrika and he doesn't hide the fact he is Ijaw. Chief Asari-Dokubo and Annkio Briggs are Kalabari and are very clear about their Ijawness. The same with Tony Uranta and Professor Fubara from Opobo. People like Burna boy who happens to be from the Egenni clan has been very clear on his Ijaw identity.

Search for Tonyebarcanista's post here. He has written on that here. He is Ijaw from Rivers state.

The current Ijaw Youth Council president is from the Andoni clan( Rivers and parts of Akwa Ibom).
[/quote][/s]
Young man ijaw state and end in b.y

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816948]if not jealous, i dont see why one will wake up and start hating at people who dont wrong u[/quote][/s]

Why should I be jealous of ijaw bayelsa cheesy with 8 local government and under developed while I have Anioma with 9 local government with more developed than your 8 local government grin
Is like a Nigeria man telling Canada man that he is jealous of Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If Nigeria divide today, there will be nothing less than 10 countries from it.
with dis nigeria hell fire experienced, evri body don wise finish.. if nigeria divide more than 35 countries go come out..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816948]if not jealous, i dont see why one will wake up and start hating at people who dont wrong u[/s]

Why should I be jealous of ijaw bayelsa cheesy with 8 local government and under developed while I have Anioma with 9 local government with more developed than your 8 local government grin
Is like a Nigeria man telling Canada man that he is jealous of Nigeria grin
aunty, abeg channel ur anger towards enemies, leave peaceful ijaw alone..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
jargons is what u waste ur time type.. when will igbo grow up senses to type reasonable thing?

only igbo born by a mistake think niger delta tribes dont have plan B..

Ijaws planB is the great IZO'N IBE REPUBLIC..

bini plan b is great benin kingdom..

niger delta republic is a plan A..

More like Ogogoro republic or Tower of babel republic.

You guys don't have a common language which is the primary basis of ethnic classification. You own Ijaw republic is Nigeria v3. Tower of babel may have nothing on your republic.

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Asari dokunko that sometime claim igbo shocked Oga no ijaw in river state apart from b.y .
Asari Dokunbo go tear you better slap with this your talk grin
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
with dis nigeria hell fire experienced, evri body don wise finish.. if nigeria divide more than 35 countries go come out..
Lol grin
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100816737]yes. all the boasting people were in way closer to bayelsa.. na jealousy wan kil dem[/s]

What is in Bayelsa state that people are envy with cheesy is igbogene, Amasoma. Brass. Kaiama. Koluama. Nembe. Ogbia. Oloibiri. Opokuma? grin cheesy
Well, not even everyone in Bayelsa is Ijaw, some of the minorities there will find it insulting. In fact, 35% of the population do not speak Ijaw as a native language nor do they identify as Ijaws.

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by sageb: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

the present IYC president is an Obolo man.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
pHijo and his brother Adakaboro8 always saying the Igbos are jealousy of thee...

lolz
I Iove it when someone is lying to his or her self and believing it..

but come to think of it what's there to be jealousy about bayelsa...
infact you can't even compare the rubbish stinking bayelsa (despite it oils) with Ebonyi state (that's the poorest in South East)..

Ebonyi will beat bayelsa (and ijaw land) hands down, even in human index development
infact can someone get a good Ariel shot of the polluted bayelsa, let's compare it with Ebonyi own

if you visit the riverine area of Rivers State and bayelsa, you would actually know that the are the one suffering the most in this country

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Akudaisi post=100816425]they still can decide to join us if they like our territories our joined in-between, please take a look at boundaries between Abia Akwaibom/Ebonyi to crossriver and see why it's important we join hands together with them if they want[/s]

Any Biafra with other so called Niger Delta, we will pull out Anioma from it. I can't be in the country with lazy and our oil mentality.
not only Anioma my Etche brothers aren't going to be left out, infact we do referendum so everyone can join willingly and stop canceling my post before I curse you grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

em no dey claim,em papa na Igbo but he changed his name like most people do so as to get jobs in Nigeria
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:
pHijo and his brother Adakaboro8 always saying the Igbos are jealousy of thee...

lolz
I Iove it when someone is lying to his or her self and believing it..

but come to think of it what's there to be jealousy about bayelsa...
infact you can't even compare the rubbish stinking bayelsa (despite it oils) with Ebonyi state (that's the poorest in South East)..

Ebonyi will beat bayelsa (and ijaw land) hands down, even in human index development
infact can someone get a good Ariel shot of the polluted bayelsa, let's compare it with Ebonyi own

if you visit the riverine area of Rivers State and bayelsa, you would actually know that the are the one suffering the most in this country

Yet you can't stay in your Igbo states. You keeping on running to states like Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Burna boy?,haa oga better madness dey ur head ooo,for the records is From Ikwerre and he never said his an Ijaw,he himself says his from East so keep calm
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
sageb:

the present IYC president is an Obolo man.

Yes, Obolo and Andoni are the same.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Yet you can't stay in your Igbo states. You keeping on running to states like Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers.

yet Chinese cant just stay in China

try another stuff
they Britain too during colonial times can just stay in Britain,
we all move to conquer
mind you many ijaw people are living as miscreants in ikwerre land (another's man land)

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Exactly. Funny thing is my madam is from Nsukka. I spent 8 years in that town, so I know how they think and behave to a very large extent. I've been betrayed my Igbo boys so I know how they think. They just want to be able to go to the village and oppress people claiming they've arrived. While there's nothing bad in that, it's bad when it's what controls your life!

God has helped me, I'm wealthy, very wealthy. But I'll be dammed if I let that be the yardstick of approach I have towards people and certain issues. Life goes beyond money and power and the earlier Igbos know this and stop seeing anyone who doesn't buy their ideas as enemies, they'll have a very long way to go in terms of politics and cohesion even if they get Biafra.

Or is it not the Anambra Igbos who'll tell you they are superior to Enugu Igbos? And the rest would say they are superior to Ebonyi Igbos? Already created a caste system even amongst themselves so HOW DO THEY THINK OTHERS WOULD TRUST THEM TO WANT TO BE WITH THEM?
Thank you boss,money is not everything and Igbos must learn this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan Says APC Is Responsible For Burning Of INEC Offices Nationwide / Ex-Federal Lawmaker Stephen Olemija, Thousands Of Supporters Dump APC, Join PDP / Tinubu Is On The Right Trajectory, Nigerians Should Be Patient- Uche Arinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.