Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? (27569 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Fanuchi007: 9:30pm On May 11, 2021
How does this affect the price of garri in the market!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Aderr: 9:31pm On May 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

This is a degrading view of a species which you share common characteristics with. Sexuality isn't the only thing that validates a woman. If that was the case, then women wouldn't have the capability to make wealth and contribute positively to the society.

By the way, what makes you so sure that sexuality is not a thing that men should value? Why should it feel right for a man to cheat and a woman not to? That's a slave mentality and it doesn't do much justice to the purpose of coexistence.
Don't mind him. He's speaking from a native African point of view that has little regard for women, a point of view that is no longer valid. His likes were those who cheered Buhari when he said his wife belonged to the kitchen and his bedroom in front of an international audience. Nonsensical men.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Yeah. Google is not a source. I'm talking articles, newspapers, etc. Please stop responding. I don't care and I don't believe you anyway. You're just trying to use science to prove men are better than women.

See a link
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323085

So many others links proving these irrefutable Biological fact that it's doesn't even need argument for
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:

I've never said anything about being attacked. You did. I never said anything about being woke. You did. You are the one who keeps assuming things. Honestly, your post did not make sense so how can I understand it. Please stick to the topic at hand or stop responding.
At least if you can't read my post, read yours and stop playing stupid.
Again, not because I care what you think about me but just for whomever might come across this. I initially replied to your comment with the sincerest of intentions—in that I stated that there are other reasons why women stay in bad marriages and that even in woke societies(those striving towards equality of outcome irrespective of the factors involved) are still held by the reasons I earlier stated. But your hypocritical self(and semi literate) assumed I said you are woke. Your hypocrisy didn't end there, after calling a simple reply (which you could have disagreed with and honour it by stating why you see it differently if you wish), you chose to call it a rant and swung to say I alluded to making this a versus-gender thing (as you've been wired to think any paragraph with the word gender is pitching men against women) even when your semi-literate self could see I clearly stated "not alright". And now you're talking about some "assumptions". What part of what I said is an assumption?

And truly, that thing you're so paranoid of being called, woke, is what you truly are. Overly sensitive puppet.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by pclick(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
Over possible you know man and women are not the same women deals in emotion, while, men deals on what they see, the beauty, but they still love their wife, so that is it ..
..100% my sister. . well said.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by MrLekan95(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

Sometimes people falter, not because they mean to, but because they have not attained a satisfactory level of understanding of that emotion. People act based on impulse and a lack of self control sometimes.

So if someone cheats on their partner once or twice, I don't think that necessarily indicates a lack of love. They just let their human nature get the best of them.

However, if they get used to it and keep doing it repeatedly without feeling guilty, then it's evident that there's no love anymore. My thoughts!

I think this should be enough for all I need to read here, thanks for making this beautiful piece
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 11, 2021
Does this exclude polygamy?
Bola146:
Not at all, you can't cheat on someone you love. The love and trust will always make you happy to always be with your spouse. Anyone who cheat doesn't love the spouse
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:32am On May 12, 2021
Akinbahm:

So to say, ow are you comfortable befriending married women?

I feel more comfortable banging them raw cos I know they're usually clean. They also come with less drama and less jealousy if they see you with another lady grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Elock1: 12:49am On May 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Dude, how can a man who claims to love his wife do things that will hurt her if she finds out?
that is why she will not find out grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 2:09am On May 12, 2021
I HV had sex with someone that I don't even remember their name, sex don't mean squat when it comes to love.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by koolaid87: 3:17am On May 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Dude, how can a man who claims to love his wife do things that will hurt her if she finds out?

Thats if she finds out
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Philipsdael(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2021
Fanuchi007:
How does this affect the price of garri in the market!!!
When the husband cheats , he takes a bit from the money meant for his wife and gift the mistress !

Therefore the money given to the wife is reduced, accordingly the wife reduces the amount of Garri she will buy from the market then Garri supplies will be surplus in market than demand therefore it price will change.
Thank you shocked

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by IsaacAda: 6:06am On May 12, 2021
If you truly loves your spouse, you wouldn't do anything that would hurt him/her. kissIf you truly loves your spouse, you wouldn't do anything that would hurt him/her.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Kobicove(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2021
Icumsa45:
I HV had sex with someone that I don't even remember their name, sex don't mean squat when it comes to love.

cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by eddynaira125: 8:41am On May 12, 2021
Is possible to cheat but still love your partner only works for men.

When women cheat, they cheat with everything, but a man will still cheat n still love his wife, though I don't support cheating husband.

Let ask our selves one simple question, if u find out that your father is sleeping with one of your female friends d truth is that u will only end the relationship with the girl but it won't ever pain u at all,
Now the the other way round you find out your mom is one of your male friend ending d relationship with your friend won't stop this pain from following,

While do will feel this way as human, because sex is deep in the woman side
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by unmask: 8:45am On May 12, 2021
Bola146:
Not at all, you can't cheat on someone you love. The love and trust will always make you happy to always be with your spouse. Anyone who cheat doesn't love the spouse
well you can. Especially if you don't enjoy having sex with the person, but enjoy doing other things.

Just like it is possible to not love someone and not cheat on the person.

There are ways to curb this.....e.g if the partner is in on the act "swingers" but it is not conventional at least not yet.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Klinee: 9:11am On May 12, 2021
bepositive11:

Can objects reproduce? Are women reproduction machines? Are female animals sexual objects too?? You all with this view should just f*ck off!! Feminists exist because of a**holes like you all.

Men have a natural instict to provide for and protect their women. To treat their women with respect and dignity. What the hell is happening to men like you?? It's men like you who r*pe women. It's men like you who sexually abuse their daughters. It's men like you who sexually harass women on the streets. Why? Because you all see women as nothing but sexual objects.

Women are not and will never be objects, let alone sexual objects. They are human beings. They should be treated with dignity.
The object here doesn't mean things, it's actually what compliment a man sexual experience.
So women are sex object to men the same way men are sex object to women.
Any day men stop seeing women as sex object humanity will go into extinction.
Ok, can you tell us any other sex object for a man? Because as a man it's evil for you to have another thing as your sex object.
Please let's stop encouraging evil act, women are meant for men for sexual gratification same time men are meant for women for sexual gratification, any other way is evil.
I don't know what you mean by women being reproductive machine?
Do we have machines that reproduce and give birth to human being?
Please you particular, were you born by a reproductive machine?
I think we should be guided most before we counter sometimes.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Misterone: 9:48am On May 12, 2021
Draslo:
For most couples, infidelity marks the end of the relationship. I have noticed that it's easier for women to forgive an unfaithful partner than for men to do the same. As a matter of fact, men who do are considered weaklings while women are encouraged to forgive.

Now to the main issue, does having sex with someone other than your current partner mean you love them less? Less discuss, maturely like adults, please.
Loving and cheating are two different things all together. you love with your heart and cheat with your body. They are both impulsive actions. you cannot control them except through self discipline. One can cheat and still be in Love. Also, one can be steadfast and be out of love. Sometime ago, there was this girl that wanted me to do her. my dick was hard as zuma rock but my mindset was not into it. So I said no. She pointed at my dick and told me to stop pretending. I told her yes my body was weak and wanted to Bleep real bad but my self discipline Said no! The consequence after sex was not worth it. Some people also cheat to Please their loved ones. I have seen ladies who cheat just to provide for their loved ones.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Fanuchi007: 10:53am On May 12, 2021
Philipsdael:

When the husband cheats , he takes a bit from the money meant for his wife and gift the mistress !

Therefore the money given to the wife is reduced, accordingly the wife reduces the amount of Garri she will buy from the market then Garri supplies will be surplus in market than demand therefore it price will change.
Thank you shocked
Wizdom Okooooor!!!! Now I believe this is a serious case because it will affect the price of garri in the market. King Solomon will be proud of ur wisdom

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by baloney: 12:47pm On May 12, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Sex outside marriage is generally considered as infidelity & a disrespectful to the marriage institution, but personally I consider that perhaps there could be consideration to be made in such cases, cause as the saying goes "body no firewood".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZK9txFtKL8
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Mrscarter(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2021
DEMZEE:

Good afternoon ma'am

I'm good and you

Im ok thanks just been busy of late
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by yearegods: 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
Philipsdael:

Thank you shocked

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by apatheticme(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2021
Humanoid01:

This is a degrading view of a species which you share common characteristics with. Sexuality isn't the only thing that validates a woman. If that was the case, then women wouldn't have the capability to make wealth and contribute positively to the society.

By the way, what makes you so sure that sexuality is not a thing that men should value? Why should it feel right for a man to cheat and a woman not to? That's a slave mentality and it doesn't do much justice to the purpose of coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Akinbahm(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I feel more comfortable banging them raw cos I know they're usually clean. They also come with less drama and less jealousy if they see you with another lady grin

Do you feel comfortable when another dude is banging your wife and/or girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2021
Mrscarter:

Im ok thanks just been busy of late

E peele ma

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by prettysassygirl(f): 7:44pm On May 12, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygnous

Women are designed to be monogamous

That's why sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive
Rubbish mindset

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2021
prettysassygirl:

Rubbish mindset

it's pure fact
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2021
Akinbahm:

Do you feel comfortable when another dude is banging your wife and/or girlfriend?

I really don't bother myself with that
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by PlayMaker14: 12:13pm On May 19, 2021
apatheticme:

He's lecturing you on TRP philosophy, you can't convince him!

Many of them here are red pillers, AWALT, alpha males and largely misogynists. A good number of them are also MGTOW and have been crimson pilled. They've been successfully brainwashed by TRP and one of their attributes is bragging here on nairaland toxicland. Let them be.

They'll soon be cured of their foolishness!

The women in their lives must be going through a lot!
Imosé, take it easy with this your "redpiller" campaign.... Allow people associate with whatever they want to associate with.

No one is fighting you for being you, so allow others be themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by apatheticme(f): 10:28pm On May 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by PlayMaker14: 10:34pm On May 19, 2021
apatheticme:

@bolded, sure thing!

I've got nothing against the Alfa mails!

Just letting that fellow understand that he's probably wasting his time arguing with an already set and unyielding mindset!

It is what it is. Nothing personal bro!
You don't remember me I guess.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Me20211983: 4:46am On May 20, 2021
Love is truth, respect, kindness, selflessness, honesty, trust, integrity, empathy.

What is cheating? Lying, disrespect, unkind, selfishness, distrust and no care for her feelings. These are the opposite of lust. Hear me now. Look me in the eye and not lie to me. You not loving no one by breaking your bond. Dont be author of confusion to excuse weakness and the deadly sin of lust. If a snake bites you, is it still acting within the spirit of love? Can trust still live there? What about honesty? Oh ye hypocrite. Love me the way you love you. If you don’t like being hit, no hit me. Would cheat make you feel bad? Then don’t do it to me. These are the simplest wisdom at the start of the world. If you can’t know even this, you not worthy of a wife or family. No yam can grow in a treacherous field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.