Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? (27558 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Nothing factual in the gibberish you typed

Okay lol
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by iRepNaija1: 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

The emboldened part is not true. Just an assertion made by woke people.
There are many factors why women might choose(yes, out of their own volition) in such marriages and societal expectations does not top it.
One major reason is financial dependence, another is because it's not always easy for divorced women to get married especially if said women are older (this proves to be consistent in all societies, even the wokest. It's just one of those differences that readily exist between gender). This doesn't make it alright though, but it is what it is.
Secondly, judging the Nigerian society based on a few comments online makes one fall into the fallacy of generalisation. It's like if I spent all my time on twitter and conclude all Nigerian women are toxic feminist which is surely not true.

My reason has nothing to do with gender so I didn't read past your first sentence. My second statement was a generalization and if it doesn't apply to you, don't be so triggered by it. You should be saving your gender rant for the men who come on this site and bash women left and right. Really don't understand your "being woke" comments.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by bepositive11: 5:30pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

All women are sexual objects including my mom, sisters and wives.

Dehumanising women to sexual objects. I feel so sorry for the women in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:

My reason has nothing to do with gender so I didn't read past your first sentence. My second statement was a generalization and if it doesn't apply to you, don't be so triggered by it. You should be saving your gender rant for the men who come on this site and bash women left and right. Really don't understand your "being woke" comments.

Apparently everyone on Nairaland reads a reply to their post with a tone of anger.
Because I initiated a discussion where I might have disagreed with you on some parts means I'm triggered??
You did you didn't read past the first sentence but still went ahead to talk about my claim about generalisation (who's fooling who).
It's not only the "being woke" part that you didn't understand. It's the entire post. Now read again. Only this time, without imagining you're being attacked.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by bepositive11: 5:36pm On May 11, 2021
JESHAL:

Men are for production
Women are for reproduction

Can objects reproduce? Are women reproduction machines? Are female animals sexual objects too?? You all with this view should just f*ck off!! Feminists exist because of a**holes like you all.

Men have a natural instict to provide for and protect their women. To treat their women with respect and dignity. What the hell is happening to men like you?? It's men like you who r*pe women. It's men like you who sexually abuse their daughters. It's men like you who sexually harass women on the streets. Why? Because you all see women as nothing but sexual objects.

Women are not and will never be objects, let alone sexual objects. They are human beings. They should be treated with dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:

And you think you're objective? You're just using pseudo-science to justify some men and their terrible behavior. I already gave the reason (it was clearly bolded) and my reason had nothing to do with gender. You clearly can't read.

Men have testerones which is 13 times that of women and the primary hormone responsible for sexual drive in human beings, these Biological reality justifies the necessity of men needing to have sexual abundance

You have a strong point to make, gynocentrism (Egalitarianistic-Equalism) in western societies allows women to dominate their culture

Patriachy and Religion in African and Arab societies allows men to dominate our culture
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 11, 2021
bepositive11:

Can objects reproduce? Are women reproduction machines? Are female animals sexual objects too?? You all with this view should just f*ck off!! Feminists exist because of a**holes like you all.

Men have a natural instict to provide for and protect their women. To treat their women with respect and dignity. What the hell is happening to men like you?? It's men like you who r*pe women. It's men like you who sexually abuse their daughters. It's men like you who sexually harass women on the streets. Why? Because you all see women as nothing but sexual objects.

Women are not and will never be objects, let alone sexual objects. They are human beings. They should be treated with dignity.

Why do women and men broke shame men in all Cultures and societies

Why do women and men slut shame women in all Cultures and societies

Please don't judge me
Im stating societal realities
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by bepositive11: 5:48pm On May 11, 2021
JESHAL:

Why do women and men broke shame men in all Cultures and societies

Why do women and men slut shame women in all Cultures and societies

Please don't judge me
Im stating societal realities

What does that have to do with referring to women as sexual objects? Yes, bias exists in cultures and societies but that doesn't imply that women are sexual objects. Men and women are sexual beings.

How do you treat sexual objects? How do you treat objects? The term "sexual object" is dehumanizing. Please, stop using it for women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 11, 2021
bepositive11:

What does that have to do with referring to women as sexual objects? Yes, bias exists in cultures and societies but that doesn't imply that women are sexual objects. Men and women are sexual beings.

How do you treat sexual objects? How do you treat objects? The term "sexual object" is dehumanizing. Please, stop using it for women

The word "object" used in both aphorisms should not be seen as dehumanizing in interpretation , there is no better representation to pass across these basic societal Maxims

Remember men are shamed and insulted if they don't attain socio-economic status , no one respects a poor man

I get your complaint but which word do you suggest I use to replace the aphorisms
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by UCHEBENU(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2021
I'll be as unbiased as possible. Now, sex isn't a show of affection for a man ( if not all those olosho wen we dey bleep for be our gf or wife). They just see sex as fun; (one that can be done with any female; unless you're g*y of course). Flipping the coin, a woman will barely get intimate with you unless they really like you. For them sex is a show of affection n that's why you'll often things like "tell me you love me" during love making. To these folks, sex has to be meaningful.
The reason why I'll get scared or feel terrible because of a cheating wife is because I'll start thinking if my wife still loves me.
This is have female prostitute everywhere and not males.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ehay(f): 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

First of all, men and women are fundamentally not equal. Men lead, women follow. Now asking a lady to marry u doesn't mean she's the prize.

In a relationship(marriage) there's no partnership, we have the dominant gender (man) and the submissive gender (woman).

Lolllll your eye go soon open....only Africans think this way. That's why the end up in tears when they leave Africa.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ehay(f): 6:25pm On May 11, 2021
UCHEBENU:
I'll be as unbiased as possible. Now, sex isn't a show of affection for a man ( if not all those olosho wen we dey bleep for be our gf or wife). They just see sex as fun; (one that can be done with any female; unless you're g*y of course). Flipping the coin, a woman will barely get intimate with you unless they really like you. For them sex is a show of affection n that's why you'll often things like[b] "tell me you love me" [/b]during love making. To these folks, sex has to be meaningful.
The reason why I'll get scared or feel terrible because of a cheating wife is because I'll start thinking if my wife still loves me.
This is have female prostitute everywhere and not males.
[color=#006600][/colo

Loll, who says that? Heheheheeeeee..any lady that says that when your doing the deed is not enjoying the deedooooo,
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2021
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Lolllll your eye go soon open....only Africans think this way. That's why the end up in tears when they leave Africa.

That's why western societies women are divorce raping their men and have made men second class citizens in their societies
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2021
bepositive11:

Dehumanising women to sexual objects. I feel so sorry for the women in your life.

I'm not dehumanizing anyone. Women actually agree they are sexual objects. Their sexuality is their value and their power agency, they are the sexual selectors for bleeps sake
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by des4ella(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2021
Very possible, imagine staying 700km apart and you see her once in 3 or 4months. It takes special grace and anointing not to cheat on her in diz scenario.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Spiff20(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Many a men have quit smoking, gambling, heavy drinking and similar vices for the sake of love (or to put it in another way, so they do not lose their partner).

So I put it to you that your view is incorrect, or very limited.
And many men haven't because of love. In fact they got worse.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On May 11, 2021
So women can have sex for other reasons besides love? Right? grin
JESHAL:

Women are Hypergamous due to their ovulatory Biological realities which is empirically proven by science, they look for good genes or good dad traits in men depending on their cyclical hormones released during the ovulatory process

Women like men like sex and experience pleasure from it but men have testerones which is 13 times that of women and these is the primary hormone responsible for sexual drive in human beings

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2021
JESHAL:

Historical data from civilizations throughout allowed polygamy because Men were the prize and have always been the prize but mordern gynocentrism especially in western societies and also christian monogamous conservativism want to change these natural fact

Men can reproduce as many times as possible in a year

Women can only reproduce once in a year

Men have to earn value to become sexually attractive

Women have to preserve their value to stay sexually attractive

Even in those historical civilizations, men still had to ask for the ladies' hands in marriage? Had to pay bride price?

My grandfather married 6 wives, but he paid their bride prices and carefully picked women of value as wives.

So cut the stuff about sexual value and get to the chase.

Who's the prize actually? Especially as we have to even commit our funds/goods by the way of bride price to secure their loyalty.

You don't wan to face the fact staring you in the face huh.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because women show love through fidelity that's why no man wanna wife up a hoe.

She's not the prize because women are the sexual selectors and men are the relationship selectors.

They're not the prize but you have to pay bride price?

Let's stick to the African culture here cos it's the major culture that can even remotely offer support to your 'red pill' theories.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2021
cococandy:
So women can have sex for other reasons besides love? Right? grin

Unlike men who can fvck anything in skirt due to strong sexual urges due to testerones, women on a balance of probability working with generalizations as outliers abound like medically diagnosed nymphomaniac anomally a woman usually cannot have sex undetached from emotions or material need like gold diggers and prostitutes

Men must provide something to women before women can be excited or aroused to fvck maybe he has good looks, he's rich, he's attractive, he takes them on date, he must provide value and meet certain criteria but it's different for men, even if she's ugly , unattractive, poor, has bad character, as long as she's in skirt and she has a p*ssy the pen*s does it's work as the brain doesn't function in the moment once the di*k is erect , men loose all sense of rational control disregarding any negative attribute of the woman

Both genders have different sexual mating strategies

Men want Sexual abundance and varieties of women due to testerones

Women want the best quality of man from a good genetic or good dad standpoints depending on her ovulatory cyclical periods

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by eniteden(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2021
Somebody can love so much but still want you dead. Irony of life, have u seen the movie Original Sin? Please try u will understand a little better shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

They're not the prize but you have to pay bride price?

Let's stick to the African culture here cos it's the major culture that can even remotely offer support to your 'red pill' theories.

Paying of bride price is to exert ur masculine frame and dominance over her and her family. She is now ur property.

It's part of our culture that must not be tampered with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Even in those historical civilizations, men still had to ask for the ladies' hands in marriage? Had to pay bride price?

My grandfather married 6 wives, but he paid their bride prices and carefully picked women of value as wives.

So cut the stuff about sexual value and get to the chase.

Who's the prize actually? Especially as we have to even commit our funds/goods by the way of bride price to secure their loyalty.

You don't wan to face the fact staring you in the face huh.

Paying of bride price is to exert ur masculine frame over her and her family. That's why western men are emasculated, they have so pedestalize women and as a result made themselves second class citizens.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by SoftChordz: 8:49pm On May 11, 2021
Bola146:
Not at all, you can't cheat on someone you love. The love and trust will always make you happy to always be with your spouse. Anyone who cheat doesn't love the spouse
any woman that cheats doesn't love her partner that's what you mean and it's true but men can love their partner and still fvck another bitchh and will warm the other girl never to talk bad about his wife and all. Bc he loves his wife more than any woman but why he still fvckss other
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by chinex104(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Only women add too much emotions on sex.

A married man can have numerous sex partners but still love his wife but once a married woman start sleeping outside, it is finished.
AMEN brother
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by iRepNaija1: 9:08pm On May 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Men have testerones which is 13 times that of women and the primary hormone responsible for sexual drive in human beings, these Biological reality justifies the necessity of men needing to have sexual abundance

You have a strong point to make, gynocentrism (Egalitarianistic-Equalism) in western societies allows women to dominate their culture

Patriachy and Religion in African and Arab societies allows men to dominate our culture

You need quotes for your sources. You think I'm going to believe what you have to say because you put a number in your answer? Either way, you're trying to use pseudo-science to excuse unfaithfulness. Good luck to you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by iRepNaija1: 9:11pm On May 11, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Apparently everyone on Nairaland reads a reply to their post with a tone of anger.
Because I initiated a discussion where I might have disagreed with you on some parts means I'm triggered??
You did you didn't read past the first sentence but still went ahead to talk about my claim about generalisation (who's fooling who).
It's not only the "being woke" part that you didn't understand. It's the entire post. Now read again. Only this time, without imagining you're being attacked.

I've never said anything about being attacked. You did. I never said anything about being woke. You did. You are the one who keeps assuming things. Honestly, your post did not make sense so how can I understand it. Please stick to the topic at hand or stop responding.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Aderr: 9:14pm On May 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Cheating does not exist in an unGodly boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, it only exist in marriage. Boyfriend/girlfriend is just an avenue for fornication and no one has the right to claim he or she is been cheated on.Cheating start to exist the moment marriage is Introduced.shikeenan
You are wrong. How can there be happy marriage if fiance/ fiancée sleeps around during courtship and always throw up the excuse: at least we are not married yet.

The kind of things we read on this site sef.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 11, 2021
iRepNaija1:

You need quotes for your sources. You think I'm going to believe what you have to say because you put a number in your answer? Either way, you're trying to use pseudo-science to excuse unfaithfulness. Good luck to you and your wife.

I'm stating medical facts

These is the proof
Source Google

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by yearegods: 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
Yes, it's possible. And that's due to character flaws that most men allow to slowly but surely creep into their lives, especially during their days as bachelors. They eventually carry these flaws into serious relationships like marriage, only to find that they've become helpless slaves that are bound to constantly break the heart of the one they love. Take a look at this thread: https://www.2hearts.love/thread-15.html
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by iRepNaija1: 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm stating medical facts

These is the proof
Source Google

Yeah. Google is not a source. I'm talking articles, newspapers, etc. Please stop responding. I don't care and I don't believe you anyway. You're just trying to use science to prove men are better than women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.