Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? (27555 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by tnerro1(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2021
It’s complicated, women won’t understand cry
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Masterkernel1: 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
iPoopeverywhere:
Stupid question angry

What's stupid about this decent question? Sometimes, people like you take their frustration online, constituting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Masterkernel1: 2:57pm On May 11, 2021
folabayo:
Nop..., not in all cases though.
The first time might b a mistake, but in a scenario where by he/she ( not only men cheat this days cheesy) has numerous partners and they keep showing it/ rubbing it at you, then Dats not love.
How can you love someone genuinely and you are exposing them directly/ indirectly to various form of infections due to ur infidelity.

I may not have such issues in my marriage, but then... I know lots of men truly love their wifes, but they're already entraped in infidelity.

Before wedding, I used to be scared of staying faithful to my wife, but after wedding, I've not cheated for once, but I know that may not be everyone's case, some may not be about to zip-up.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Funflipper: 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
ajimo54:

Love is not sex. And the word love is a feeling which the white man names love. Sex is an act that satisfies a soul just like food. It is culture that created marriage. Nothing like marriage in nature. Those of us who are married never know we are in boundage. Phychologically, a man can sleep with several women and stilĺ love one same with a woman. Women fantisize sleeping with their crush whever they have sex with other men they dont love. Love does not limit an individual to just one partner otherwise wen u are in love with someone, u are not even supposed to be aroused by any dick or pussy. Look, check ur heart. Some of u here are limited by religion. We all love to poke new pussies and dicks!

Spot on! Ordinary humans trying to change the laws of nature with this marriage bullshit and when superior nature take its course, we cry infidelity.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by humilitypays(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2021
Draslo:
For most couples, infidelity marks the end of the relationship. I have noticed that it's easier for women to forgive an unfaithful partner than for men to do the same. As a matter of fact, men who do are considered weaklings while women are encouraged to forgive.

Now to the main issue, does having sex with someone other than your current partner mean you love them less? Less discuss, maturely like adults, please.
a man can love his wife or girlfriend and still cheat on him, and you know why

Men don't attach much emotion to sex unlike women, that's why women don't accept sexual advance from all the men that came their way but men can go down with as many ladies they find appealing as possible once the opportunity presents itself.

Before a woman, especially a married woman agrees to have sex with another man who isn't her husband, believe it, her love for her husband is dead and buried long time ago.

Women hold sex so dearly to their heart more than men

Men see sex as a hobby, some sort of sport they need to practice as it comes their way, that's why you see men of timbre and caliber still falling for broke, classless girls and you will be wondering why or how come.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by humilitypays(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2021
ajimo54:

Love is not sex. And the word love is a feeling which the white man names love. Sex is an act that satisfies a soul just like food. It is culture that created marriage. Nothing like marriage in nature. Those of us who are married never know we are in boundage. Phychologically, a man can sleep with several women and stilĺ love one same with a woman. Women fantisize sleeping with their crush whever they have sex with other men they dont love. Love does not limit an individual to just one partner otherwise wen u are in love with someone, u are not even supposed to be aroused by any dick or pussy. Look, check ur heart. Some of u here are limited by religion. We all love to poke new pussies and dicks!
#Fact
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by folabayo(f): 3:06pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I may not have such issues in my marriage, but then... I know lots of men truly love their wifes, but they're already entraped in infidelity.

Before wedding, I used to be scared of staying faithful to my wife, but after wedding, I've not cheated for once, but I know that may not be everyone's case, some may not be about to zip-up.

God bless you sir for being the faithfull husband.

I think the word love is beyound just saying. Actions matters alot and dat include protecting ur wife in every way.

Cus of infidelity and lack of self control alot of hv men hv jeopardize their family, cus alot of harm to their wife, even their children are paying for it.

How can you love u ur partner and u are exposing them to various harm, let's leave infection aside, what about voodoo?, some ladies go as far doing charm just for d man to 4get or neglect his wife. Due to infidelity most men/ women hv died from high blood pressure.
That's not love anymore, it's pure selfishness

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by IamGreen1(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2021
humilitypays:
a man can love his wife or girlfriend and still cheat on him, and you know why

Men don't attach much emotion to sex unlike women, that's why women don't accept sexual advance from all the men that came their way but men can go down with as many ladies they find appealing as possible once the opportunity presents itself.

Before a woman, especially a married woman agrees to have sex with another man who isn't her husband, believe it, her love for her husband is dead and buried long time ago.

Women hold sex so dearly to their heart more than men

Men see sex as a hobby, some sort of sport they need to practice as it comes their way, that's why you see men of timbre and caliber still falling for broke, classless girls and you will be wondering why or how come.

The last part though

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by folabayo(f): 3:08pm On May 11, 2021
Kccheechy:
how can one cheat by mistake??
Yes it can happen.
What if they got you drunk, anything can happen under the influence of alcohol.
Though i just used dat as an example sla
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Masterkernel1: 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
folabayo:

God bless you sir for being the faithfull husband.

I think the word love is beyound just saying. Actions matters alot and dat include protecting ur wife in every way.

Cus of infidelity and lack of self control alot of hv men hv jeopardize their family, cus alot of harm to their wife, even their children are paying for it.

How can you love u ur partner and u are exposing them to various harm, let's leave infection aside, what about voodoo?, some ladies go as far doing charm just for d man to 4get or neglect his wife. Due to infidelity most men/ women hv died from high blood pressure.
That's not love anymore, it's pure selfishness

Thanks Ma. Before wedding...I was scared, I made my wife understand the fact that I may not be faithful, I asked her to understand if I'm down (Infidelity), but grace kept me, that's why I hardly judge others.

I won't leave my wife if she cheats, provided she stops. I also expect same gesture if I err. We're all infallible.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ndahbros: 3:17pm On May 11, 2021
This young baker is in a YouTube competition. Help her by clicking the link and liking her video. You do not need to watch it. You may comment if you have time. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rJHGP0yUpw
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by folabayo(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Thanks Ma. Before wedding...I was scared, I made my wife understand the fact that I may not be faithful, I asked her to understand if I'm down (Infidelity), but grace kept me, that's why I hardly judge others.

I won't leave my wife if she cheats, provided she stops. I also expect same gesture if I err. We're all infallible.

Aiit...sir, all the best in your marital journey.
Don't cheat sha ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ehay(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's a lie

It takes much more emotional connection for a woman to have sex unless she's a LovePeddler. Once a woman cheats on her man, she doesnt respect him again. She's done in that relationship. W[color=#006600][/color]omen don't love men they don't respect.

Men however can Bleep other bitches and still love our main bitch (wife). Men can have sex detached from emotions

That's what you want to believe.... The only thing that keep women from sleeping with other men is the thought of what society will say not their love for their husbands (that why they are very careful in the act). Lots of married women sleep with other men (both physically and mentally) and still love their husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
ehay:

That's what you want to believe.... The only thing that keep women from sleeping with other men is the thought of what society will say not their love for their husbands (that why they are very careful in the act). Lots of married women sleep with other men (both physically and mentally) and still love their husbands.

Once a woman loves u, she respects u. Other men become invisible to her

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
Rozcol:
What do you mean by men don't cheat,they just have sex? Like men having sex outside a union isn't cheating, its just sex?I don't get you.

Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygnous by nature.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
Sterope:
Were you a woman in your previous lifetime? grin

I understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ehay(f): 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ajimo54:

Veryy correcttttt. Especially the fantasising part, even when we love him, we still do it. That's were self control comes in.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are talking from a feminine lens, women do cheat. Men just have sex

It's that simple!

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Men don't cheat, they just have sex
Women however cheat
DEMZEE:

I understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy
DEMZEE:

Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygnous by nature.
DEMZEE:

look at the mental gymnastics it’s taking for you to accept your weird logic and try to make sense of it.

Maybe repeat it 109 more time and you might actually start to believe it. All over the thread going mad grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ehay(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

[color=#00660

Just for some time... After that short period of time, all we do is become considerate and work on our self control.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2021
cococandy:

Look at the mental gymnastics it’s taking for you to accept your weird logic and try to make sense of it.

Maybe repeat it 109 more time and you might actually start to believe it.

Lol

U are an emotional estrogeneous being so u can't understand logic and common sense babe
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
ehay:
[color=#00660

Just for some time... After that short period of time, all we do is become considerate and work on our self control.

As the man u have to maintain frame, game and increase ur value. Ur woman is not the focus of ur life but a complement to ur life. U are the fucking prize man!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
Spiff20:
Yes cheating can't be restricted by love. It's a spirit that even follows some men of God. Love is too small a factor to contain it. Can love prevent gambling and other vices? Nope.

Many a men have quit smoking, gambling, heavy drinking and similar vices for the sake of love (or to put it in another way, so they do not lose their partner).

So I put it to you that your view is incorrect, or very limited.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol

U are an emotional estrogeneous being so u can't understand logic and common sense babe

Mansplain to me some more.
Tell me what it’s like to be me. Go on

How do my hormones make me feel?
How does sex feel to a woman?
How will I know what to feel if I don’t have you to tell me?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
cococandy:

Wat the Bleep is mansplaining??

So understanding women nature is mansplaining uhn hmm interesting.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

As the man u have to maintain frame, game and increase ur value. Ur woman is not the focus of ur life but a complement to ur life. U are the fucking prize man!

From your line of thinking, you seem to be a young chap who hasn't experienced much in this thing called life.

So if men are the prize, why is it a man that has to ask a woman to marry him? Remember that a man asking a particular woman to marry him means he sees her as a worthy partner out of all the ladies he's ever met up till that point.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Masterkernel1: 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
folabayo:

Aiit...sir, all the best in your marital journey.
Don't cheat sha ooo cheesy

I'm not planning such, God has transformed me. I will live faithful through to my marriage vow.

But I won't judge others, but rather pray for them. Mine journey is purely Grace.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

From your line of thinking, you seem to be a young chap who hasn't experienced much in this thing called life.

So if men are the prize, why is it a man that has to ask a woman to marry him? Remember that a man asking a particular woman to marry him means he sees her as a worthy partner out of all the ladies he's ever met up till that point.

First of all, men and women are fundamentally not equal. Men lead, women follow. Now asking a lady to marry u doesn't mean she's the prize.

In a relationship(marriage) there's no partnership, we have the dominant gender (man) and the submissive gender (woman).

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wat the Bleep is mansplaining??

So understanding women nature is mansplaining uhn hmm interesting.
you don’t even understand what’s bothering you much less understanding women and their sexuality.
Parroting incel talking points is not knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by folabayo(f): 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I'm not planning such, God has transformed me. I will live faithful through to my marriage vow.

But I won't judge others, but rather pray for them. Mine journey is purely Grace.

Only the most high God can judge
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2021
cococandy:
you don’t even understand what’s bothering you much less understanding women and their sexuality.
Parroting incel talking points is not knowledge.

Lolzzz
U amaze me

Did something happen to you today ni, cos I don't understand where this bad and negative energy is coming from tho
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 11, 2021
cococandy:

Women are Hypergamous due to their ovulatory Biological realities which is empirically proven by science, they look for good genes or good dad traits in men depending on their cyclical hormones released during the ovulatory process

Women like men like sex and experience pleasure from it but men have testerones which is 13 times that of women and these is the primary hormone responsible for sexual drive in human beings

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.