Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? (27543 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Mutemenot(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2021
Nwanne ije nwoke adiro easy

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Rugaria: 1:40pm On May 11, 2021
Very possible as a man!
I mean , you even love her dearly but still will grab that sexy nyansh at her back!
Very very possible for men, .. or should I say , 'for me'!
But as a man, I can't forgive you if you do so as my gf!
Sorry , I can't!
The thought of him pounding ruthlessly on top of you as you moan....
Hian!
I can't!
Male chauvinism?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
Wittyduchess:
For someone who refers to wife as "main bitch". You are better ignored.

Because she is my main bitch

All women are bitches

It's just that women are comfortable being sexually objectified by men with status and clout but are repulsed by low valued beta male simps who sexually objectify them
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
AntiWailer:

Life is not black and white bro.

At times she sees a man she cannot av 4 life but he ticks every check box.

She will fck him and still love her man.

She can fck another man for cash to keep her love and make him happy.

She can fck to get cash to keep the family. Call her a whhore but remove the financial constraint and she will never cheat.

Women are have more sexual abundance than men for existing

Men must gain socio-economic status to attract women and get sexual abundance

One just has sex due to developed value
The men off course

One must not have sex to preserve her value, the women

Very big difference
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because she is my main bitch

All women are bitches

It's just that women are comfortable being sexually objectified by men with status and clout but are repulsed by low valued beta male simps who sexually objectify them

K

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Klinee: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
For women no, women don't cheat on you if they only love but for men yes, men can cheat their wives or girlfriends and still love them so dearly

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
AntiWailer:

Life is not black and white bro.

At times she sees a man she cannot av 4 life but he ticks every check box.

She will fck him and still love her man.

She can fck another man for cash to keep her love and make him happy.

She can fck to get cash to keep the family. Call her a whhore but remove the financial constraint and she will never cheat.

A woman can't love a man she doesn't respect. Once a woman cheats on u then she doesn't respect u. That's how women show their love through fidelity.

If as a man u accept a cheating partner then u are a low valued beta male simp

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by GENES11S: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:
Men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women do cheat

[img]https://media1./images/35b15d2dd907039a142cecd196c15817/tenor.gif?itemid=18470309[/img]
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by linearity: 1:57pm On May 11, 2021
For a guy, Love and sex do not necessarily go hand in hand.

Most guys see sex as food....you are hungry, and have been holding the urge to eat by the road side mama put until you get home to that your favorite and best food you love dearly and can kill for!

But, your self control is limited and over taxed by the hungry beating on you heavily and you then settled for the road side mama put, just to satisfy the hunger pains, this way you can move on with life.

Does that mean mama put is your favorite food now? Mama put was just a means to an end...agreed with time and maybe more patronage, you may change affiliation and start messing with your dinner menu to start upgrading one of the mama put delicacy to the top of your favorite list or completely change favorites.

Whereas, there are some people with great self-control in addition to the Grace of God, no matter how the hunger beat them reach, they would always control it until they can get to that their favorite spot and food....Note that, these set of people the choice did not come naturally, they did it in spite of the urge to 'settle' for mama put, in addition to the Grace of God in their live plus their huge self control that did not come naturally, but through previous daily tasks and undertakings.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by charixel: 1:58pm On May 11, 2021
Secretly is love but making it obvious isn't
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by RedChiefPriest: 1:59pm On May 11, 2021
Na when I still dey simp you go cheat on me and I go dey forgive you.
If you zheat on me now I will just keep toying with your emotions while looking for another relationship outside.
Always a pleasure to play the player.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Stanleyville(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2021
shocked

What are these wans saying..

I can bleep multiple other women and still LOVE my wife!.

Just balance it.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 11, 2021
Cheating?

Who ever coined that word 'cheating' to mean sex with a different partner outside of marriage is a sinner grin

Cheating is a heavy word and should not be used to describe my affair with my side chic. She is an emotional equalizer when I feel like counting up to 69 after 4:20 pm grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Sterope(f): 2:06pm On May 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Sterope(f): 2:07pm On May 11, 2021
Were you a woman in your previous lifetime? grin
DEMZEE:

A woman can't love a man she doesn't respect. Once a woman cheats on u then she doesn't respect u. That's how women show their love through fidelity.

If as a man u accept a cheating partner then u are a low valued beta male simp

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Sterope(f): 2:07pm On May 11, 2021
Are you a transgendered man?
Klinee:
For women no, women don't cheat on you if they only love but for men yes, men can cheat their wives or girlfriends and still love them so dearly

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Men don't cheat, they just have sex
Women however cheat
What do you mean by men don't cheat,they just have sex? Like men having sex outside a union isn't cheating, its just sex?I don't get you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
Some Men Pray,Cheat Responsibly(Codedly) And Still Treat Their Women With Much More Respect, Still Making Her Feel Like A Queen,Like Her Pusssy Was Made Of Gold.
Like The Rapper Fat Joe Asked"What's Love Gotto Do With It"Bae?!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by ajimo54(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2021
Draslo:
For most couples, infidelity marks the end of the relationship. I have noticed that it's easier for women to forgive an unfaithful partner than for men to do the same. As a matter of fact, men who do are considered weaklings while women are encouraged to forgive.

Now to the main issue, does having sex with someone other than your current partner mean you love them less? Less discuss, maturely like adults, please.

Love is not sex. And the word love is a feeling which the white man names love. Sex is an act that satisfies a soul just like food. It is culture that created marriage. Nothing like marriage in nature. Those of us who are married never know we are in boundage. Phychologically, a man can sleep with several women and stilĺ love one same with a woman. Women fantisize sleeping with their crush whever they have sex with other men they dont love. Love does not limit an individual to just one partner otherwise wen u are in love with someone, u are not even supposed to be aroused by any dick or pussy. Look, check ur heart. Some of u here are limited by religion. We all love to poke new pussies and dicks!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2021
Sex is just sex, nothing serious or emotional about it. People don’t have to be lovers to have sex.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Funflipper: 2:25pm On May 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Dude, how can a man who claims to love his wife do things that will hurt her if she finds out?

"If she finds out right"? What if she doesn't?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by neyohh: 2:25pm On May 11, 2021
Good answers here all round.
Men can handle cheating without emotions while women can't.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Lordbinsmar: 2:28pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Firstly understand that men and women are fundamentally not equal. Men must become, women just are. Men must create their value, women are born with value ie their sexuality is their value. Women are sexual objects and men are success objects.

There's nothing like a high value woman. Women are hypergamous and wud never date or marry down. They don't see equality, they only see weak and strong men. They are the sexual mating selectors, men are the commitment and relationship selectors.

I like your methodology of analysis grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Kingcalls: 2:32pm On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Only women add too much emotions on sex.

A married can have numerous sex partner but still love his wife but once a married woman start sleeping outside, it is finished.

This is exactly what women have failed to understand...thats y when u cheat they go mad thinking u love the woman that u cheated on her with cos they themselves know for them to cheat on their partner means they are falling for the other guy...
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Johel(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2021
Draslo:
For most couples, infidelity marks the end of the relationship. I have noticed that it's easier for women to forgive an unfaithful partner than for men to do the same. As a matter of fact, men who do are considered weaklings while women are encouraged to forgive.

Now to the main issue, does having sex with someone other than your current partner mean you love them less? Less discuss, maturely like adults, please.

Same thing all the time gets one tired no matter how long,sometimes try new adventures...eating same food all the time isn't healthy,try other food,...lol...
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Funflipper: 2:38pm On May 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

So you're saying a man has the right to have sex with as many women as possible, and a woman doesn't?

Oh yes because nature designed it just that way. We humans always try to replace the laws of nature with man-made laws not knowing that nature can never be tamed.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by abbey621(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2021
The difference between a saint and a sinner is often perception. The sinner allows you to see his or her vulnerabilities while the saint hides his or hers. When it comes to cheating, only those who are caught gets to explain themselves, for without exposure the cheating man or woman has no remorse.

For men who believe cheating is just physical, I wonder how your belief would change if you knew it would lead to a divorce and the court granting custody of the children to your wife including ownership of the house you built and 50% of your wealth? Would your prick still dream of another woman, if this country imposes real consequences for cheating?

For women, it is status quo, you cheat, you lose everything....shikena!

Now to the topic: Can you love someone and still cheat? YES YES YES but don't make the mistake that cheating is just sex. People cheat through emotional attachment, people cheat by bonding with admirers outside of marriage, even long before sex the seed of infidelity was planted. Any man can carry olosho, any man can have a one night stand but what we have nowadays is men having steady girlfriend that not only satisfies the sex part but also cooks, discuss life and so on, in short, men no longer have girlfriends, they have ASSISTANT WIVES. It is not whether the man loves his wife or not, it is more about this generation of men being weaker and less satisfied than previous generations. A man can love his wife so much but still find himself longing for more, it is a human condition called GREED!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Kccheechy(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2021
folabayo:
Nop..., not in all cases though.
The first time might b a mistake, but in a scenario where by he/she ( not only men cheat this days cheesy) has numerous partners and they keep showing it/ rubbing it at you, then Dats not love.
How can you love someone genuinely and you are exposing them directly/ indirectly to various form of infections due to ur infidelity.
how can one cheat by mistake??
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Funflipper: 2:44pm On May 11, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Some Men Pray,Cheat Responsibly(Codedly) And Still Treat Their Women With Much More Respect, Still Making Her Feel Like A Queen,Like Her Pusssy Was Made Of Gold.
Like The Rapper Fat Joe Asked"What's Love Gotto Do With It"Bae?!!

You said it all.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Champneys: 2:46pm On May 11, 2021
Of course.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2021
I can love my baby mama and still be banging outside.

E no mean anything to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.