Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (40759 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:48pm On May 04, 2011
its sure possible but difficult and extremely rare cheesy my future husband is one of them cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2011
Not only is it possible, it is also a constant occurrence.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by HighChief4(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2011
As long as he is not broke, why staying with one. Any man that does not cheat on his wife is very wicked cos you love your partner more and more romantic after cheating
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 5:02am On May 05, 2011
^^ I don't follow undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 05, 2011
High_Chief:
As long as he is not broke, why staying with one. Any man that does not cheat on his wife is very wicked cos you love your partner more and more romantic after cheating

Nmanya. Shayo. Hot drink. That one na your water.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by 190: 6:00am On May 05, 2011
ogugua88:

angry angry

But he said the truth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 05, 2011
You don nmanya too. How can the biggest act of disrespect to a spouse be equivalent to love? Please, if that's love then I'm very content remaining single for the rest of my life.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by 190: 6:07am On May 05, 2011
ogugua88:

You don nmanya too. How can the biggest act of disrespect to a spouse be equivalent to love? Please, if that's love then I'm very content remaining single for the rest of my life.
shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:09am On May 05, 2011
High_Chief:

I see . . .
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 05, 2011
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:25am On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You are my one and ONLY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by randyorton: 10:26am On May 05, 2011
Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b]its sure possible but difficult and extremely rare cheesy my future husband is one of them cheesy

mumu,u need to keep dat ur punny tight if u dont want ur husb to get another punny outside.u think i still dont make sense? then ask the older ladies u see on the streets.[/b][/color]
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 10:29am On May 05, 2011
randyorton:

mumu,u need to keep dat your punny tight if u dont want your husb to get another punny outside.u think i still dont make sense? then ask the older ladies u see on the streets.

**smh** You've just reconfirmed my notion about you again!

Pls leave TASHY alone---I'm the one you should be addressing. Go back and read the posts again. wink
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by kolaoloye(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2011
@OP
It is possible. grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by randyorton: 10:38am On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

**smh** You've just reconfirmed my notion about you again!

Pls leave TASHY alone---I'm the one you should be addressing. Go back and read the posts again.  wink

so u want me to attack u,abi? is that the reason u wrote that none of my post makes sense. yeah,i understand that is d way u will see it.most babes would see it that way but that is d truth.it hurts u girls when someone tells u to keep that punny tight cos ya all wanna trade it for material stuffs and stuffs. i only adviced,the ball is in your court.if u allow guys scatter your punny,they would always be on the lookout for a fresher punny. believe it or not. Have a good day,kid.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 10:50am On May 05, 2011
randyorton:

so u want me to attack u,abi? is that the reason u wrote that none of my post makes sense. yeah,i understand that is d way u will see it.most babes would see it that way but that is d truth.it hurts u girls when someone tells u to keep that punny tight cos ya all wanna trade it for material stuffs and stuffs. i only adviced,the ball is in your court.if u allow guys scatter your punny,they would always be on the lookout for a fresher punny. believe it or not. Have a good day,kid.

Chei! God oh!!!! Do you understand english atall?--lol-- Pls go back again for the second time!!! I AGREED WITH YOU for the first time on NL. chei!

I'm not asking you to "attack" me. I'm just tryna make undersatnd that Natasha didn't say anything about you not making sense----I DID!. smiley
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by randyorton: 10:55am On May 05, 2011
hey kid,go get busy and stop arguing with me.i am not ur type
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 10:57am On May 05, 2011
randyorton:

hey kid,go get busy and stop arguing with me.i am not your type

I don't like RandyOrton either! I prefer John Cena! cheesy tongue
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by randyorton: 11:13am On May 05, 2011
i might just give u a punt to ur skull or i simply RKO u cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 11:16am On May 05, 2011
^^lol--  "You can't see ME"

**ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT** **FU**  wink

1, 2, 3,--I win, you lose! tongue
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by symbian123(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2011
Its possible to remain faithful dats if d woman locks her husband in the house all the time and vice versa!, eternal curfew!
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by maclatunji: 12:24pm On May 05, 2011
It is possible even if I hate to admit that it is very rare. There are ways and means to have an inkling about such men if Rokiatu is searching for one grin. Most men who will be faithful to their wives would be described as dumb and boring by most women (whilst still bachelors) even those that are commenting on this forum.

The day the prettiest and most intelligent girls start going for the responsible and caring men without thinking of them as being weak for being forthright, you will find more men towing the line of faithfulness. It takes a special woman to keep a man faithful. Unfortunately, many women out there are not up to the required standard.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by seedord247(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2011
atleast My DAD did it . . . . . But how i wish i can do that also.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by HighChief4(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2011
ogugua88:

So you dont know that when a man cheats on his wife, there is this guilt he feels that will drive him to always wanna make it up for her, hence will start showering her with love. But a man that does not cheat will be tired of the routine se.x and all, so he will become boring and bitter thou he does not cheat. Its weird but true
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Dsense(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2011
LMAO . . .Nairalander wrestling in the thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm running for the next Moderator contest/election . . So much to clean up in here. cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 05, 2011
Oh please I don't want my thread locked.

Just ignore what you don't find necessary.

Sick of moderators locking topics for silly reasons.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Dsense(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2011
undecided undecided :-x :-x :-x embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2011
Rokiatu,

A real man can stay faithful to his woman/wife but a male dog can't.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 8:44pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

LMAO . . .Nairalander wrestling in the thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm running for the next Moderator contest/election . . So much to clean up in here. cheesy

You talking about me? angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by ogzille(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2011
I know i can stay with a woman all thru, and i think there are other men that can do same.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 05, 2011
High_Chief:
So you dont know that when a man cheats on his wife, there is this guilt he feels that will drive him to always wanna make it up for her, hence will start showering her with love. But a man that does not cheat will be tired of the routine se.x and all, so he will become boring and bitter thou he does not cheat. Its weird but true

Very backwards thinking. It's not true for everyone. I would dump him then and there. I don't want stds. He can die in his guilt if he wants lol.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 05, 2011
maclatunji:

It is possible even if I hate to admit that it is very rare. There are ways and means to have an inkling about such men if Rokiatu is searching for one grin. Most men who will be faithful to their wives would be described as dumb and boring by most women (whilst still bachelors) even those that are commenting on this forum.

The day the prettiest and most intelligent girls start going for the responsible and caring men without thinking of them as being weak for being forthright, you will find more men towing the line of faithfulness. It takes a special woman to keep a man faithful. Unfortunately, many women out there are not up to the required standard.

Very consistent with what I mentioned earlier, and which is what I know for a FACT: The only kind of man that would be faithful is the kind of man that no woman wants anyway.

They all want bad guy, sharp guy, moneyed guy, hot guy,, 'swagger' guy, 'tapping' guy, etc. (e.g. yours sincerely). And yet they want such a guy to be faithful to one plain jane. Lol. Yet when the real Mr. Nice, born-to-be-faithful mumu guy shows up they despise him; even where they date/marry such an 'ideal' guy they still can't resist the thrill of experiencing the bulala of bad guys like us. And then they'll later cry that 'men' are never faithful. Lol @ these species called women. Funny creatures that would never know what they want; the curse started with Eve - and it ineluctably affects and afflicts them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / .. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.