Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? (58416 Views)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by kenzysmith: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jirilistic:
Yes it's possible but the possibility is very slim
Especially if both of thrm.go to different universities
a
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
I when to university and my wife when to polytechnic
Bros try change the when to went

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Mvena(f): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"
No be for this generation

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Hezmatosky: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes very possible. But there must be a little separation between them for years. Then when they finally meet again, love ignites.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Lattop(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes I married someone I dated from secondary school

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

Are u still in secondary or do u want to start secondary school?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by wiseone28: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kunlerock:
I when to university and my wife when to polytechnic
Bros try change the when to went
Are you sure he is telling us the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by 1beat(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
I plan this but the girl Bleep me up. Because of BB phone a guy gave her ever since we path I hardly love deeply. this really affected me losing a girl who so much love me and ready to build life with me. unfortunately, I was blind because of my previous relationship this girl now base in Australia she's the head of company she works for ,she was very brilliant girl. One of best graduating student who just love me while d local girl I show love to is now Single mother/ Olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by PastorFire: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sure.. Mine coming up
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Under the mango tree talking to is the sweetest...until yahoo boys come spoil everything...cheesy

Chai reminiscing those days...grin

Ones u are intelligent and you dress neat, come fine...Nwa go deh die for you...Genuine love...Undiluted stuff...

Well, distance and education seperated a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Illuminatiship(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
LarsunDesign:
LoL.. My own Secondary School Love story was a mess.. I remembered how I approached this guy as a Gentle guy that've just falling in love for the first time...

I met this girl and then told her mind.. Only for this girl to tell me to wait for her because she wasn't ready for any relationship..

Naso I wait ohhhh from my ss1 till my First year in the University thinking this girl will still change her mind towards me Because I really Loved her... LoL... He no work for me..
sense dey here now?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Trustedpronet: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
If ashawo can get married to one of her customers....marring your secondary school mate is possible.

8 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by pepigeorge(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
U have not learnt fraction, division let alone differentiation.. U won jump go Laplace transform... Focus of ur books abeg

Gamechanger45:

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by eedimo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
I married my high school lover after 13 years of being together.
It wasn't easy sha but what kept us what was meant to be.
I still love her like 13 years ago

9 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Stanweezy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
My own is with Agabus but it turned sour during our WAEC, though it started while in JS2 same class with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by witworth(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
A lot are possible in the past but not like that in the present and may not happen at all anymore in the future.
Na as if u go school before in the 70s and 80s, u go make am. But these days first degree is nothing, even masters is useless. Maybe only phd small and professors get pea nuts.
So high school love often ends after end of the year party send forth or immediately after admission into higher institution.
Because slay mama olosho Dem is the order of the day and yahoo yahoo is the other order of the moments. Tastes often changes easily now.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
The % of those who never parted until marriage is very minimal. Don't be deceived,,,,, each of them has one or two stories to tell. Most of them only get back or connected again after touring different ways & realized the other is still available. Me I no dey give in to ordinary infatuation - I've always known what I want from secondary school days. Few girls took me for an impotent back then coz I never wanted them so close.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Queenserah26(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
It depends on the individuals but nothing is impossible though

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by ednut1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Agricaddict:
I hear AY Comedian had been dating his wife since secondary school days before they gave it a shot
lies. Ay is 50 this year, wife is 35. Which mumu secondary school dating is that

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:

E dey happen o. I know two couples like that. Since secondary now one almost 30 years no outside children, they have grown a lot and are doing well.

Another one a young relative that was misbehaving at school. She married the boy that she used to enter trouble with they have children now and are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by GeneralPula: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Torosk1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lead to doggy in toilet after school, that I remembered grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by zubimete(f): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
If it's their destiny.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by ednut1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
wow never heard of that before kiss
ay is 50, wife is 35.pure lies

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by correctyourself(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
It's very possible, however, one of the problems why many failed is because of lack of employment, some persons would have loved to marry while or immediately after their secondary school and as well further their education. But finance does not allow people who rely on parents to take decisions to say I want to marry at such level.

Some parents would rather change your school location because you depend on them.

And distance can go along way to separate such lovers considering the fact that they are really not nature to handle and manage such relationship. So parents takes these advantage to determine what their children should do within such period in life.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by SonofGod231: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
So People actually dated in secondary school. We that went to seminary there was no sexual vocabulary in our dictionary,na Testes Eritis mihi.Upon all after quarrelling with my parents they still sent me to that shiit university in Okija shrine,we were the Pioneer set,You don't visit female hostel for any reason,you should not be caught in dark corners with the opposite sex,You cannot stand and gist with the opposite sex for long after lecture periods,they had a prison cell for you in case you disobeyed, students were subjected to pit toilets on campus. Can I ever forgive my father cry

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
ednut1:
lies. Ay is 50 this year, wife is 35. Which mumu secondary school dating is that

Hehehe. You are right sha. The guy lied. AY said they went to the same uni, not secondary school. AY took time to enter uni and I think he said he had plenty extra years or so.

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by OLULAW: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Goldenheart:
I was single all through ;
I once sent a letter to my crush and slid #50 my transport money inside the envelope
She said 'NO'
I trekked that day, I was crying all the way home.

grin grin

Did she return the money? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Lilpen3758: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Op e dey hard
They girl go later come wise up
Leave the Dundee guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by OLULAW: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lattop:
Yes I married someone I dated from secondary school

You've been doing it before growing pubic hair? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.