Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? (58421 Views)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by afroniger: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes it can. But in most cases it doesn't.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Blacksavage:
Damn!
Meh this shit is real sometimes but not in this generation cause this hoes out here won't let it come to reality.....
And what you just said is the pure fact.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by OLULAW: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Hehehe. You are right sha. The guy lied. AY said they went to the same uni, not secondary school. AY took time to enter uni and I think he said he had plenty extra years or so.

AY may have repeated the same class endlessly, you know>

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Naija4love(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"
Yes like my, my wife was in jss2 , me at ss3 when we start our relationship and we married after 9 years in relationship. It big dreams come true

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by OLULAW: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mvena:

No be for this generation

You're right. 16year olds are doing it with 50year olds. Undergraduate girls are shagging retirees.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Lattop(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
OLULAW:

You've been doing it before growing pubic hair? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

Only friend in junior secondary school though not until after senior sha
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
No reason

Omowunmi : she play me street

Naomi: she use me catch cruise

Damilola: Juice world "all girls are the same"

Omowunmi: she play me street

Amaka: tuface can testify

Bella: she use me catch cruise

Faith: big cruise and street

Abiodun: she do me lucid dream

Come be like say nah wetin Dem send come school come do

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
ednut1:
lies. Ay is 50 this year, wife is 35. Which mumu secondary school dating is that

Seeing "I hear say AY", I just jumped the comment pass grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nmezor(f): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sure, my good friend got married to her BF since her high sch days in FGC Okigwe

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Blacksavage: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Obarofrederick:
And what you just said is the pure fact.

I have one at hand, we had been dating for 3years now and sometimes I caught her cheating but as a street dude wey i be.. I don see things I go just over look am..
Shake head throw face one side..
grin
My brother you can never satisfy this hoes I swear
If you like buy 2plot for mood for them
Dem go still cheat
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by cardoctor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wow. Im happy for them.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
LarsunDesign:
LoL.. My own Secondary School Love story was a mess.. I remembered how I approached this guy as a Gentle guy that've just falling in love for the first time...

I met this girl and then told her mind.. Only for this girl to tell me to wait for her because she wasn't ready for any relationship..

Naso I wait ohhhh from my ss1 till my First year in the University thinking this girl will still change her mind towards me Because I really Loved her... LoL... He no work for me..
lol you be werey cheesy
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Emeka71(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sometimes can. smiley
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Born2winnx: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Grab my weed while I read comments
Secondary school from jss1 to SS3 is not mixed one

Only for boys.....so no love found during my secondary days

Got my first love in primary six

The baby girl is married now
But a real niggarr is still balling and Huzzling ....
Edna ......I enjoyed the passionate and romantic footsie we played together in primary six
thought your a real Gee....stop been a simp.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obakashdee(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
The one wey no be secondary school relationship where e lead to abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by GABRIEL6036: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Probably, 70% make it, not all
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by cutedharmee: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
It does work. Not all sha
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
It's very rare. I dunno anybody dat married der high school lover
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by ednut1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Hehehe. You are right sha. The guy lied. AY said they went to the same uni, not secondary school. AY took time to enter uni and I think he said he had plenty extra years or so.
they will soon say you are my wife angry

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
In 2012, I met a girl of my primary school times, we were both in the same class then.

When I saw her (2012) again, she was a big time olosho.

It was funny how she recognized my face and we greeted each other and had some lil chats...

What a remembrance.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by hikiki(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Am a living witness! Same sec school,same state,same street! Now my wife!!

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by OLULAW: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lattop:

Only friend in junior secondary school though not until after senior sha

What's SSS age bracket...I hope she's not significantly younger...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Tundex911: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not this generation...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by stanliwise(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
LarsunDesign:
LoL.. My own Secondary School Love story was a mess.. I remembered how I approached this guy as a Gentle guy that've just falling in love for the first time...

I met this girl and then told her mind.. Only for this girl to tell me to wait for her because she wasn't ready for any relationship..

Naso I wait ohhhh from my ss1 till my First year in the University thinking this girl will still change her mind towards me Because I really Loved her... LoL... He no work for me..
?
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
wow never heard of that before kiss

Nooooo, they started right from nursery sch

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by fineberry(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
We were so close back then...if am among the sweepers of class for that day ...she will help me,

She copy note for me......she buy things for me....she tease me any time she sees me talking to another girl lol.

Long story short... I relocated with my family so I change school... Before I left I sent my elder bro number to her through a female friend in the same class ( phone was not common then) after then we loose contact totally..... Becus my bro phone got bad.

For more than two years she was still trying that number.... Until it went through one day.

We chatted some years back now....she was so sorry so to tell me she's married now.... She also told me she love me so much back then, but so shy to tell me.

I can never forget you judith... Never.....God bless you where ever you are. ITS PAUL

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by olmoRoc: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes, it can.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Grab my weed while I read comments
Secondary school from jss1 to SS3 is not mixed one

Only for boys.....so no love found during my secondary days

Got my first love in primary six

Damnnnnn niggi, pls help a brother. I'm a big fan of yours on dis forum. I'm in sch preparing for my exams. I'm unable to study due to hunger, pls help an orphan bro. It's quite painful and shameful but am tired of been silent. Thank you

The baby girl is married now
But a real niggarr is still balling and Huzzling ....
Edna ......I enjoyed the passionate and romantic footsie we played together in primary six

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.