Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? (58420 Views)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Lattop(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
OLULAW:

What's SSS age bracket...I hope she's not significantly younger...

Same age group, six months gap both in our early 30s

We will be celebrating our 8 years anniversary on 30th of this month

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by zanshi: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
I am still with my university sweet heart, school is the best place to find a partner because you get to know them fully well and you can grow together. It is much better than meeting a random partner from anywhere.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by seyiskye2002(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Grab my weed while I read comments
Secondary school from jss1 to SS3 is not mixed one

Only for boys.....so no love found during my secondary days

Got my first love in primary six

The baby girl is married now
But a real niggarr is still balling and Huzzling ....
Edna ......I enjoyed the passionate and romantic footsie we played together in primary six

Adore you bro...
U are really too much ��

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Sterope(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yup. My brother's smiley
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
He be like say you all went to secondary school in 2000,and same sex school (boys and girls school)? For such to happen,well the probability is slim
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by geosegun(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"
Those early love/relationships are the best. If they eventually get married. Their marital union do last. It is till death do us part. Those are the people that enjoy marriage. I am speaking from experience. Catch them young.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by dammywapes(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oko dido o gbo ju... I saw my junior in sec sch then she looks older than i am
Triangles1:
Most of my secondary school girls that I crushed on they've become big and shapeless some of them age quick,
I don't know what could be the cause.

Now I can choose wisely, so help me God even if is baby mama but in slim shape.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by friendl: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mine was university days
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Ruthymoon(f): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ain't nothing as sweet as teenage love, that I love you from your teenage boyfriend/girlfriend will forever remain in your memories , love o love

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by AffiliateKing: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Stop trying what does not work.

See how I built a seven figure online business here:

https://fortunennamdi.com/vip
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obasempire(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Guys let's be honest, can you pay 100k for a hooker for one night

Like, share and subscribe to the channel for more interesting videos from us..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCgNv2sV1U
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obasempire(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Germi9:

How?

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obasempire(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Lattop:

Same age group, six months gap both in our early 30s

We will be celebrating our 8 years anniversary on 30th of this month

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Pharaohny: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Premuim tears
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by mamajaz(f): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Goldenheart:
I was single all through ;
I once sent a letter to my crush and slid #50 my transport money inside the envelope
She said 'NO'
I trekked that day, I was crying all the way home.

She said no but withheld the money??

Not nice of her. The old school training we had was never smell what you wouldn't eat and that include not taking money from a man you will not marry.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by xukwaa: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Ode. Who go cheat go cheat
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by kingsleefolli(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Me and my wife today started from secondary school.now we are blessed with three children.a lovely home.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by iamkheedah(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/6620522/family-mourns-james-okpu-killed
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by neutral2000: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Your question is rhetorical, as you already provided numerous examples.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obasempire(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes...

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Bigbeard(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2021
My younger sister dated her husband steadily from ss3 till they got married. Now they have 2 kids.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by 081Ngozi(f): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Germi9: 1:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Obasempire:

Mtchewwe
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Doubtful but some elders will say que sera sera...
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Fanuchi007: 2:15am On Jun 26, 2021
U de talk of secondary skul, even NYSC relationship no lead to marriage for me. My secondary skul babe wai don already marry grin
Na hustle get me like diz oh, no time for love. Na why ashawo bizness don de blow pass weed. U go wan toast babe, next thing na billing angry . Like sai poverty dai the DNA angry
At diz point in life, I can't date a girl that will be asking me to pay her transport of 50 or 100 naira anytime she visits me.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nikeruka(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Goldenheart:
I was single all through ;
I once sent a letter to my crush and slid #50 my transport money inside the envelope
She said 'NO'
I trekked that day, I was crying all the way home.

did she return the money?
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by NoToPile: 2:51am On Jun 26, 2021
2 set of couples that got married from my class started the relationship years after secondary school, one started about 10 yrs after sch, 2nd couple 13yrs after and they got married.

All the ones that usually follow themselves up and down never got married to each other

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by TemmyT002(m): 4:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Yep. It's rare and ńa by luck.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Ishilove: 4:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Some people that knew in secondary school or even JAMB lesson may lose contact, reconnect and still make it to the altar without necessarily dating from the outset. Life is not carved on stone

Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl