Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? (58422 Views)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Baselm: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2021
My friend married his wife,they started dating in SS2 right before my eyes and married 12 years after.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by hayjaypapa: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes, it’s possible..

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nkemella: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes, It can lead to marriage but it is not an easy thing. A friend of my started dating from jss one. They dated for like 12 years before getting married.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2021
I married to my secondary school mate, although we were not dating during that time.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by winner37(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2021
my present relationship now is a girl I met since secondary school is getting to a decades now and our plans is staying together forever .....

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by descarado: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Very risky especially for the ladies.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Iceyjayz: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Agricaddict:
I hear AY Comedian had been dating his wife since secondary school days before they gave it a shot
Yeah I think so too
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Agbebakun22: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2021
Me weh I dey shy all through my secondary sch, even some classmates dey give me green light but I just dey sheepishly mumu dey shy really Bleep up big time.. E still dey pain me till date.. Na for college I for jaaa before going to uni
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by 198800Mam(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
LOLZZZZ OP MA FRIEND IN PROMARY SCHOOL IN YEAR 2000 MARRIED HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL CRUSH APRIL THIS YEAR
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by airminem(f): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Goldenheart:
I was single all through ;
I once sent a letter to my crush and slid #50 my transport money inside the envelope
She said 'NO'
I trekked that day, I was crying all the way home.

Haba she for return the #50 atleast. 2-0 cheesy
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by tope3x(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Mine led to marriage,been dating my wife since secondary school (2003) and she's my wife now
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by NoToPile: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Its like people are missing the title of the thread it is if secondary school relationship can lead to marriage meaning you guys must have been dating/ doing follow follow since secondary school and then got married. Not if you married your secondary school mate.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by WriterX(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
I and my ex dated after we wrote our waec, we met in jss1 but just random encourters it was after the exams we really saw what we could be , it stayed around five years and some months but las las things went different ways, we saw a future together but religion happens, so we had to part , yes it can , it has and still will, I and her certainly saw a future together and for five years through all the problems life could throw at us we stayed through but families and religion is a wonderful thing sometimes, we came to the understanding very soon so na so e be
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by landproglobal: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"
I started mine from Primary school and today we’re married

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chris525:

Love is not a scam. It mutates. The idea of love during our grandparents time wasn’t the same as it was during our parents and is not the same now.

You must understand what obtains around you and adjust accordingly. Red is red because everyone agrees it is so. So having a different opinion than the general idea puts you at the receiving end. A girl might love you, give you anything and everything and never be faithful. Thats the idea of love now.

They all have to pass through that hoeing phase these days but it usually passes. I give kudos to the guy you quoted blacksavage

He may have 99 problems but a woman will never be one of them. He’s hacked the code.

what you said about love not being a scam existed in the time of our grandparents, why do love exist then, it's because they were not civilized, they were traditionally behaved, they were not allowed to gain education so that they would not discover their true potentials. Love ceased to exist when civilization landed completely in our shore and dismantle traditional ethics. The females are getting more enlightened and wise as a result of civilization that's why feminism is getting more rampant, they are beginning to know more about themselves. They envied men, they wants to overtake men, why are they getting all these mentality. It's because we brought exposure(Education/Civilization) to their path. We gave them much room to be exposed. The Caucasians have been facing gender wars since time immemorial, divorce issues was part of their normal lifestyle and that time, there were nothing like such here in our Land(that's the time of our grandparents) not until they stepped their foot here and we the Blacks/Culture adopted their methods and erased our traditional ethics.

N:B Civilization = Education = Religion.

All what I said here is what I collected from History and Experience.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Blacksavage: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obarofrederick:
what you said about love not being a scam existed in the time of our grandparents, why do love exist then, it's because they were not civilized, they were traditionally behaved, they were not allowed to gain education so that they would not discover their true potentials. Love ceased to exist when civilization landed completely in our shore and dismantle traditional ethics. The females are getting more enlightened and wise as a result of civilization that's why feminism is getting more rampant, they are beginning to know more about themselves. They envied men, they wants to overtake men, why are they getting all these mentality. It's because we brought exposure(Education/Civilization) to their path. We gave them much room to be exposed. The Caucasians have been facing gender wars since time immemorial, divorce issues was part of their normal lifestyle and that time, there were nothing like such here in our Land(that's the time of our grandparents) not until they stepped their foot here and we the Blacks/Culture adopted their methods and erased our traditional ethics.

N:B Civilization = Education = Religion.

All what I said here is what I collected from History and Experience.

This is what I have in mind
Civilization has kill our female...
All of dem don turn hoes..
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gfskw: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rare
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by multiple4u: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yes of course.

Remember in secondary school, we have already known how most of us behaves. You know who is who. You can tell who are bad and good. Most of maintained our secondary school friends till data.

That's applicable to bf and gf stuff too. We have seen people who did not even data back in secondary school coming back to get married to their secondary school classmates. One thing with likiness is the fact that it never dies, rather it develops into love once you really know the other person. You will realize that most of us will never change once we graduated SS3. It's just who they are. Not today's marriage where you don't really know each other. You just jump to marriage because of money or fame.

Those secondary school marriages are the one that really lasts without fornication and abuse. Some people will argue there's no love. How can you say that when you haven't found one? There's love, true love. Most of us will never find it.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Wizzy13: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
na real scam me self i still de strugle
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Blacksavage:

This is what I have in mind
Civilization has kill our female...
All of dem don turn hoes..
I dey tell you Brotherman. Civilization is one of the worst thing to ever happen in our Land... Infact, in the whole World
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by saintruky(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Right now i dey consider my primary school seat mate...
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Ashvik(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wahala! Very rare. High school students grow up and like others.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Ibkhaleel: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
S

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by kingACK(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mine lead to to marriage,
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by tosaino95(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
1beat:
I plan this but the girl Bleep me up. Because of BB phone a guy gave her ever since we path I hardly love deeply. this really affected me losing a girl who so much love me and ready to build life with me. unfortunately, I was blind because of my previous relationship this girl now base in Australia she's the head of company she works for ,she was very brilliant girl. One of best graduating student who just love me while d local girl I show love to is now Single mother/ Olosho
WTF shocked this kind thing dey pain mhenn cry

Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl