Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? (58426 Views)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 5:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Blacksavage:

I have one at hand, we had been dating for 3years now and sometimes I caught her cheating but as a street dude wey i be.. I don see things I go just over look am..
Shake head throw face one side..
grin
My brother you can never satisfy this hoes I swear
If you like buy 2plot for mood for them
Dem go still cheat
My brother, na so the matter just be. Trusting this present generation of girls is at your own risk, there is nothing you can do that will make them loyal. Their thinking these days is just one sided, same orientation guiding them. There is a book written by Rollo Tomassi, titled "Rationale male". This book contain hidden knowledge about the female gender and what we the male must do to counter their tricks and manipulations. Love na big scam!

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Noblejohn32(m): 5:30am On Jun 26, 2021
The answer to such question is uncertain...

Most times, the pursuit of a higher degree or work do separate mates.
They might meet themselves later only to reconnect...
I applaud those who were able to build theirs right from secondary school.
But, most people were naive and immature in high school. Relationship was just for fun then....

I personally never dated while in secondary school.

If you stay in the metropolis of Okon-Eket, and you are in need of a home tutor for your child....i'm your best bet for the job...
PS: I need cash to pay my mum's medical bills.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by AfonjaConehead: 5:47am On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Grab my weed while I read comments
Secondary school from jss1 to SS3 is not mixed one

Only for boys.....so no love found during my secondary days

Got my first love in primary six

The baby girl is married now
But a real niggarr is still balling and Huzzling ....
Edna ......I enjoyed the passionate and romantic footsie we played together in primary six

Lahor lare,o...
Which primary school is that?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Blacksavage: 5:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Obarofrederick:
My brother, na so the matter just be. Trusting this present generation of girls is at your own risk, there is nothing you can do that will make them loyal. Their thinking these days is just one sided, same orientation guiding them. There is a book written by Rollo Tomassi, titled "Rationale male". This book contain hidden knowledge about the female gender and what we the male must do to counter their tricks and manipulations. Love na big scam!

You fit share that book with me

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes very possible my classmates back then got married after uni, they started right there on sec sch angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by emerged01(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2021
It worked for us. Now we have two kids.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by DONFASZY(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2021
D lady suffer more n get lucky if dere heart is nt destroyed
Its luck
Her body and mind get used for many years non stop
Its works on 1 % our of 100%

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2021
IVORY2009:

Scam shocked
Bro,how can you call this a scam?
Have I ever scammed you before?
Everything is notta scam pls mind how you talk
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by IVORY2009(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2021
URDATAPLUG:

Bro,how can you call this a scam?
Have I ever scammed you before?
Everything is notta scam pls mind how you talk

Stop spamming young man, go and buy an ad space, anyone that spams to make sells is a prospective scammer, or scammer in making

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2021
IVORY2009:

Stop spamming young man, go and buy an ad space, anyone that spams to make sells is a prospective scammer, or scammer in making
Thanks you Sir
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by IVORY2009(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2021
URDATAPLUG:

Thanks you Sir

You are welcome!
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by IranianSea: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"
The chances are too slim like that hole of a needle or let me conclude.. NO! I Don't think so cuz those days when those pictures were taken, they were innocent. They know nothing about sex and all that but now, to dey date na open door to pansh and remember the more the pansh, the quicker the male losses interest in the relationship cuz men pansh for pleasure while women pansh attaching emotional feeling to it. Also every single little girls nowadays wanna use big phone, need shoes , clothes to meet up to the standard of other classmate. hence, the need to ask for money just immediately the following day the guy woo her. The guy either move on to another girl or give money for sex then it automatically turn to give-and-take. We all know, panshing must be free for any relationship to work in fact no relationship when pashing cost guy some money. The bottom line is.. secondary school relationship hardly can lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2021
never tried Relationship in my life, just hit and move on.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Blacksavage:

You fit share that book with me
Do you have Adobe reader? If you don't have it, just download the App, then I will send you direct link to download the book. It's in form of PDF.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by babavik: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Obarofrederick:

is the book online?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by tfelicityk(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes! I have witnessed many of it especially from the one I knew very well.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2021
babavik:

is the book online?
You can download it and read it offline. It's a PDF format, it's free. Do you have Adobe reader?
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by sultry69(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Yes very possible. But there must be a little separation between them for years. Then when they finally meet again, love ignites.
That's old flames that is stronger than rock.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gamechanger45(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Zao19:
I was in ss1 and my wife was in jss2 then, after 12 years of dating, we are both graduates, we got married and we live happy with a kid. But different school sha
wow unbelievable. Make we just say na God abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Yeah, in that stage, you don't really know that you want, you just love blindly

That's the only true love from both sides.

No terms and conditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gamechanger45(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2021
benweezy:
My own nearly work but something happened along d line angry
watin xub?
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2021
You are a bad niggar
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by elpochas: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2021
My God parents were classmates in SEC school.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gaddafi1: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Gamechanger45:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"

Why will you decide to post pictures of young and innocent children and associate them with immorality. Please know that this is completely wrong as it may affect them negatively. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Streetdreamx(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2021
I'm a typical example, my wife and I were classmates during our secondary days though no strings attached then. After my university I came back to pH, we dated for some months then got married. Marriage is blessed with 2 boys.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Softwareguy21: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes. I met my wife during my secondary school days. Though not the same secondary school. It's even long distance relationship also.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by BrazilAirport: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Yes it can . depending on destiny
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by tunize(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Never really experienced secondary school parol attended boiz school and bck then i den woman nor dey my head
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Chris525: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Love is not a scam. It mutates. The idea of love during our grandparents time wasn’t the same as it was during our parents and is not the same now.

You must understand what obtains around you and adjust accordingly. Red is red because everyone agrees it is so. So having a different opinion than the general idea puts you at the receiving end. A girl might love you, give you anything and everything and never be faithful. Thats the idea of love now.

They all have to pass through that hoeing phase these days but it usually passes. I give kudos to the guy you quoted blacksavage

He may have 99 problems but a woman will never be one of them. He’s hacked the code.

Obarofrederick:

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Obas101(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Zao19:
I was in ss1 and my wife was in jss2 then, after 12 years of dating, we are both graduates, we got married and we live happy with a kid. But different school sha
Swear say you no date another girl during that time... Deceit everywhere. You must have dated in school left each other and got back together when you were both mature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.