Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46022 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2021
afribabe:
So that she will not run away with his destiny ni. Lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by DonnahVibe(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2021
I can bet on my scrotum that the same girl is using that data to have video sex with some other dude..[/quote]
That part got me cracking up...op is such a dummy to have endured such a parasitic relationship for more than a year in the first place.
He should kuku go ahead and marry her,shebi na liability him dey find....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Heavance(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
A friend of mine just ended a similar relationship two months ago, it ended in tears.
This one you just explained will end in premium tears should you not abort this ship mission. Just park this ship somewhere and jump out

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by drlateef: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
Ofcourse not

quote author=drlateef post=103574855]The signs are there. There’s no real love in her heart. She just wants to turn you to ATM. Did you brag to her about how rich you were at the early stage? May be she wants to test the waters and see how true that is.

In that case she doesn’t truly love you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by hola106(m): 1:05am On Jul 11, 2021
U better free the babe make she dey go jeje na my own i dey now oooo marriage is for both side to help each other not single side

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by NobleDeSage001: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Don't be surprised that this girl spends money on another boyfriend. You are her ATM and she withdraws from you to take care of the other guy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by executive12: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Big red flag.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by olibeans: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2021
You're a fool and she's enjoying it.
You never see woman for your life before abi her toto too sweet you say you no get common sense again.

You date a woman for four years, bros 4 years no be 4 days oh. You no marry am since or give am belle make she carry your pickin.

She sees you as a person who is not serious and therefore doesn't take your relationship seriously.

And as long as the money keeps coming, she will fall in line but her soul is not with you oh. Believe me, dis girl go dey nack akpako for school well well.

If you get sense, better run for your life before you end up like Usifo Atagah

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Lostchild(m): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1
I dated her type in 2010, I had to flee from the babe and I landed into one that is worse

Please, save your future

Be careful of today's women
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 2:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Hhh. Prophet goldenheart smiley

Goldenheart:
Op will marry her..... I know what I am saying
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by 400billionman: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

She is 23 or BELOW.

That's how they reason.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by bezimo(m): 2:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

You dating a typically 9ja liability girl..they are like that nothing to offer only the hole between their legs.Guy she is a gonna be a selfish and stingy wife.. if I were you I will discharge her.it's 2021 no time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ogawisdom(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

It will end in tears

She is an ingrate n selfish

Stop dating girls without a source of income

Better quit now or regret later
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Kayyus09(m): 3:15am On Jul 11, 2021
I can only Lol
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by sexy74(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Since you see the flags kindly salute and let go.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by humilitypays(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Why must you marry a student, are you not aware that she is cheating on you already with boys in school

Why would she be spending her data doing video call with an old man like you when she has her mates to video call and talk about the next cinema show with

In Nigeria, if you want peace of mind as a man, don't marry any girl that's still schooling. Allow her finish school and search for job and develop some sense and realize that making money is not easy.

If you want a healthy marriage as a Nigerian man, marry ladies between 28 to 36yrs of age. Don't ever dare marry a girl below 28yrs, and a student to even think of. Nothing good comes from them aside sex when they feel like.

As your fiance she was supposed to be the one pestering you for video calls out of excitement.

She doesn't care about you talk more of love.

Dump her asap and don't listen to any advice. Anybody telling you that you can't find a better lady is lying to you, go for working class ladies above 28yrs, there are lots of them in Lagos, stop believing that all Lagos ladies are spoilt.

Stop believing that any lady above 28yrs is an evening newspaper, some of them are still virgins for real, you just need to befriend as many of them as possible and in the process you will meet a lot of quality ones. I wished I could dash you some quality ones to open your eyes that you have been dating a foolish leech grin

The only class of men that can marry girls of 18yrs to 26yrs and have no issue with them are rich men above 50yrs, who will use their money and authority to get the girl committed and submissive. And such men don't need any girls financial contribution to run a family, all they want is a young, sexy, hot, energetic girl to take around to functions and have hot sex sections, nothing more, which are what Nigerian girls below 27yrs are only good for sadly

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by MrMacinterchi1: 3:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

This one na double red flag o.

selfie and entitled at the same time. this one is very strong o. My bro, if you decides to leave, best wishes. If you decides to stay and endure, best wishes too Lol.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
I can't believe this your story is true. Even if you are completely blind, handicapped by love you ought to have made a sensible decision without asking for help

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by MrMacinterchi1: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2021
izzou:

You cannot be comfortable with everything in your partner. I might be wrong, but I got this data from married friends and relatives.

There's no guarantee that he would meet a selfless person if he breaks up.

you are indirectly saying that there's no selfless person on Earth, is that it ?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Limperator(m): 3:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Hmm , with the rate at which marriages are breaking up these days for some reasons out there, I'd advice you don't take this risk man, the signs are already there.

Please guys, kindly contact me for your Graphics Design works of all kinds.. contact me to have a view of my previous works...

Whatsapp: 07033204131
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:03am On Jul 11, 2021
pocohantas:

How do you identify a stingy girlfriend? cheesy
by her actions. One can't pretends all the time , true colors are shown once in a while.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Oyin2212(m): 4:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
If she behaves like this before marriage, how will she behave after?
You sef reason am

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Falconx47: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

You do know that there would surely be those times in life where you could be at a low and need your partner to hold things up for the family, bills, etc....sometimes for extended periods? Now ask yourself, can a woman like this support you at such times, or is she more likely to gossip away and drive you into depression? In the end it's your choice, but marriage isn't something you enter with a scarcity or 'one-ity' mentality, plus and minus well.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by RichAbujaGuy: 4:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

Everything "WRONG" With Today's Woman

Alpha Male Strategies - AMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xk5bYSn4vI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN3Ssrn0lrY
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by sfinkzslot(m): 4:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
its a red flag definitely for most people they cut and run, but it manageable for others, so ask yourself can you manage it or not
-sharaaaaaaah
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by CharleyBright(m): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2021
RandyX:

You have a very sensible advice there. But He can’t fake losing his job cos he still has to go to work. How does he explain his unavailability during working hours? The best he can do is delay the marriage until she has a change of heart. Tell her you lost your life savings to some deal that went sour or to 419ers/kidnappers. Her behaviour afterwards would determine if she is wife material or not.

Losing his job excuse can be done when he takes Annual Leave or Casual Leave that will warrant he be away from work.
Your idea of him giving excuse that he made a deal that went sour and he lost all his savings is quite Okay too.
However, no need to go too far, that girl is not a wife material at all. She is a liability and her eyes don too open for money.
Some of these girls that are managing life in their parents house will come and be making outrageous demands on a man.
When a man who intends to marry a lady starts to sense he is under financial pressure from the lady, there is trouble ahead o.
That kind marriage don't ever work because the man will be building up bitterness inside him ( Just as OP is beginning to feel even when he never marriage the lady).

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by tobatele(m): 4:57am On Jul 11, 2021
I am not sure you have found your missing rib

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by openmine(m): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2021
ReneDaniels:
She's gluttony in nature, let her know her faults. Believe it or not u have taken 4years of her life and it doesn't just come and goes. I propose u both have an 'ADULT' CONVERSATION, if she doesn't show any form of 'REMORSE' then end it. But if u notice changes follow ur heart.
grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Happy2020: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2021
You can’t be so stupid bro? It’s your life but marrying someone that only looks out for themselves is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by deltateam: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

You know what to do but are you man enough to do it.

Unless you want to create a longer thread when you marry her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by nnamdico82: 5:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Nwa what are u saying?this epistle hen, shiorrrr
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are in a relationship, a very parasitic one and no one needs a parasite as a life-partner except a masochist who loves to shed premium tears.

You see her as your potential wife but she sees you as her meal ticket and will milk you till your balls go dry.
Sadly, your type will not stop despite all the signs because you need her validation as you can't help loving her even when loving you seems a chore to her.

I can bet on my scrotum that the same girl is using that data to have video sex with some other dude.

Now your question is if you should still marry her despite the red flags on the gate and bold writings on the wall.
I think you should, so that other people can use you as a reference as to how dumb love is.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by deltateam: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2021
izzou:
If everybody starts to type the cons of their partners, nobody go marry.

My point is: Can you carry this cross, or would you love her despite her selfishness?

If no, please end it and move on.

Some flaws can be managed but not this one as it can cause death.
Someone that can't sacrifice money, will never sacrifice her blood nor even give you a treat on your birthday nor even send you shishi or lend a helping hand when you are stranded or in a dilemma.

Marriage without companionship is that one marriage?

Someone I know is suffering it from his wife and it's not funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.