Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (81686 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
tpia, I hope that was a joke

sage, get a new friend.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by nossycheek(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Topic

Because they are selfish. After sleeping with all the girls (good & bad), they still want oven fresh girls.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2007
wendymanda, you yourself don't sound like a virgin now.

a virgin wouldnt know all this stuff you listed here.

Honestly Tpia, I do wish that was a joke. So what you are saying is that common knowledge is experience. Well I am not sure if sex education is taught in Nigeria or not so I will not address that. You can think what ever you will, I live in a free country and free thinking is one of the perks of  that. O.K if  you are basing your assumption based on premature ejaculation go back and read the beginning of the thread when I started that topic. You know what happens when people ASS You ME. I'll tell you when you assume you make an ass out of you and me.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
funny enough

only the first part of the post was directed at you

the rest was to the thread, please don't get testy on me

moreso a virgin doesnt mean lack of disease

Unless that person is a drug using virgin, the first thing I think of when I hear virgin is sexually transmitted diseaseless individual. If you know anyother way of getting sexually transmitted disease apart from shooting up cocain or sleeping around please enlighten me.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Veracious(f): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2007
for now no comment lipsrsealed

by tommorow i will yarn my own point of view cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Kemjisuper(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
Maybe we should try to find out how many virgin ladies would like to marry virgin guys. You'll be surprised at the answers you'll get.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2007
Someone should start a thread like that
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by hamzlolly(f): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
I have one word for all this 'BULLSHIT'. Not everyone wants to marry a virgin. what so if u meet a guy, u gon go 'Hi, am tola, 20 years old and a virgin' please somebody gimme a break. Only idiotd would be looking all over for virgins now. this is a new life. Get real people
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
hamzlol look what you've done, you've made a fool out of yourself.

wendymanda, why do you seem so adamant on premature ejaculation? it's a part of acquiring experience, you can't expect to eat your cake and have it back. if you want a virgin man, those are some of the repercussions you will encounter for the first few tries.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Boondoggle(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ G-girl,

Hey babe! I mean ego in the good sense, alter ego as in your "other self" whom I have thought you had on Naira rules for quite some time, It's just a mystery how you appear and disappear,

Mystery? there is no mystery my dearest, when I want to appear, I logon, and when I want to disappear, I log off, but hey sis, at times I remain logged on my laptop @ home while I go to work so I may be online and not behind the screen.

I always had this feeling that you came back as someone else that probably even attacked me on a thread, how do I know you are not even "K0be?"

Surely, flesh and blood have revealed this to you and NOT the Spirit.  grin grin grin My sis, let the Spirit continue to lead you as always and He will surely lead you to all truth. I am not K0be o!!! wink

You guys have never been on at the same time. hmmm,  
This is probably because we live at different ends of the globe. Besides, it is not impossible to have two IDs logged on at the same time.

@Boon and K0be:

What "Holy Nail" are you guys talking about, you lost me   somewhere. And hey, be nice, I do not feel good today!  

Yet another Nigerian slang cheesy A babe "NAILS" a guy when she refuses his advances, you grab? wink And when the babe happens to be a "sister", the nail becomes an Holy one  grin grin grin. Are you still scratching your beautiful head

Shalom   cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2007
@wendymanda
yu honestly need som ex education grin , yu sound like yu av little or no knowledge bout this topic  tongue yu get married to a virgin or start exing a virgin no mean say make yu no test HIV positive shocked  shocked  shocked, shyne ya eye well well   nd it also doesnt mean yu both will get on well later on, this whole relationship thing is mor than just ex  tongue  tongue  tongue, it's a life contract so be wise nd don't be fooled wink  cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2007
why do you seem so adamant on premature ejaculation? it's a part of acquiring experience, you can't expect to eat your cake and have it back. if you want a virgin man, those are some of the repercussions you will encounter for the first few tries.

How many times must we go over this. My firend said you can tell that a boy is a virgin if he prematurely ejaculates. So based on what you [Kobe] are saying that is the truth. What I said I think would be the best thing is a lie detector test.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2007
How many times must we go over this. My firend said you can tell that a boy is a virgin if he prematurely ejaculates. So based on what you [Kobe] are saying that is the truth. What I said I think would be the best thing is a lie detector test.
A lie detector test wouldn't be of much help. Why must you put a man through a virgin detector test -- is it because you're interested in marrying a virgin only?
Your friend is right, it is certainly a good way to tell, but keep in mind that there are some experienced minute men out there as well.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
@wendymama
yu honestly need som ex education Grin , yu sound like yu av little or no knowledge bout this topic Tongue yu get married to a virgin or start exing a virgin no mean say make yu no test HIV positive Shocked Shocked Shocked, shyne ya eye well well Huh nd it also doesnt mean yu both will get on well later on, this whole relationship thing is mor than just ex Tongue Tongue Tongue, it's a life contract so be wise nd don't be fooled Wink Cheesy Grin

Please tell me another way of getting HIV apart from having sex or doing drugs. No one was talking about along or great relationship we were just talking about virginity
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
I am not a very big believer in the whole prodigal son thing. If I could wait then you bet your kobo he needs to assure me he waited.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
A babe "NAILS" a guy when she refuses his advances, you grab?
shocked shocked shocked. shame on you people, so it is me you have no turned into a rag to step on ehn?
Gogirl see wetin you don cause me?  All because I tried to pull a few tricks out my peemp sleeve.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2007

@ Boon

Very well put,  wink and no, I was not led by the spirit. Just my curious mind. I did not really think so (that would have been a real good alter ego). But I knew it was just a possibility.

Thanks for the new slang, I'll keep that in mind.  wink

Agape!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
K0be, you are too much  grin (eww, I hate that smiley face-it is so cheesy)

K0be, you know Boon and I love you. You want to be a love-vendor but I can see right through you.

By the way, do you ever sleep? and why have you decided to refer to me as "gogirl" instead. I have noticed that for some time, I thought it was a typo but you have been consistent. Have has my Father done to you??
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
am not a very big believer in the whole prodigal son thing. If I could wait then you bet your kobo he needs to assure me he waited.
you can't use a man's sexcapades to measure your decency as a woman, nor can you overcome all the societal double standards that have been going on for years.  man's body is unrestrained and programmed differently from that of a woman's.  In short, he can sleep around for years (not that I support it) and get away scott free, while a woman on the other hand will be considered cheapened if she acts the same way.
moreso, you can keep looking for ways to assure yourself that he waited, but there really isn't a clear clut way to find out.  just pray to God that you get yourself a good man, sex is just an aspect of marriage, it doesn't really prevent future heartache.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2007
Gogirl of course I do. Love me? I bet you do, you have a very funny way of showing it.

Please tell me another way of getting HIV apart from having sex or doing drugs.
accidents can happen anytime sister.

Blood transfusions and organ transplants.
From an infected mother to her infant.
Blood products
Tattoos/piercings
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by moondust(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2007
because tear rubber is better than tokunboh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2007
you can't use a man's sexcapades to measure your decency as a woman, nor can you overcome all the societal double standards that have been going on for years.  man's body is unrestrained and programmed differently from that of a woman's.  In short, he can sleep around for years (not that I support it) and get away scott free, while a woman on the other hand will be considered cheapened if she acts the same way.
moreso, you can keep looking for ways to assure yourself that he waited, but there really isn't a clear clut way to find out.  just pray to God that you get yourself a good man, sex is just an aspect of marriage, it doesn't really prevent future heartache.

Well actually I was watching this plastic surgery show and this muslim girl got her hymen replaced becasue her friend reped her. So women can get away with it as well. People that do sports also have an excuse. But you are correct about the double standards.

Who gets HIV that way anymore? Even Nigeria must know a way to prevent HIV this way. The probabilty of that is so rear it is insignificant in this case

The person would most likely not be alive to be worrying about marriage. There are drugs to prevent mother to child infection.
Blood products
How would you get that blood prodct in the first place? this one is not clear
Tattoos/piercings
Very unlikely if you go to a non shady tattoo place. If you go to a friends cousin then its your fault if you get it.
These examples are too circumstancial.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2007
Well actually I was watching this plastic surgery show and this muslim girl got her hymen replaced becasue her friend reped her. So women can get away with it as well. People that do sports also have an excuse. But you are correct about the double standards.
meaning you would condone perpetuating a lie?  all in the name of keeping up with men? I mean, why bother saving face if you have no qualms with what you've done. I'm sure you would recommend alum when it comes to vaginal tightening as well.

[Quote]

Who gets HIV that way anymore? Even Nigeria must know a way to prevent HIV this way. The probabilty of that is so rear it is insignificant in this case

The person would most likely not be alive to be worrying about marriage. There are drugs to prevent mother to child infection.

Blood products
How would you get that blood prodct in the first place? this one is not clear

Tattoos/piercings
Very unlikely if you go to a non shady tattoo place. If you go to a friends cousin then its your fault if you get it.
These examples are too circumstancial.[/quote]
before you blow them all off as circumstantial, you asked for other possible ways you can contact the virus besides through intercourse and drug-use, and there they are.
whether or not you agree with them is out of the question.  I would tackle your responses but I'm too hungry. For example, who cares about non-shady tattoo places these days - - everyone just wants to get a tattoo.  Blood products are products that can get you in contact with blood of any kind.  Your assumption that the child wouldn't be alive to worry about getting married is just you Ass YOU ME, and you know what happens when we assume? you make an ass out of YOU and ME.  kiss.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by westsidema(f): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2007
if the men wants to marry virgins,

would'nt it be they're gonna break-up the lady's virginity

and who knows, the man might break her up later and the lady might get another man again.

the same thing when a girl has a boy-friend for some-time and of-course he must have sex with his girl-friend and when months and yrs pass by, the girl would go and find another man to marry.

some girl-friends and boy-friends get marry, it depends.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by westsidema(f): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2007
thank you for ur opinion to deekseen
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by westsidema(f): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2007
thank you to trendy for ur comment
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by festusben(m): 4:17am On Oct 08, 2007
If u re a ma u would not want to
marry a woman u dont trust
so, i dont blame men that
wants to marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2007
cos it simply assures dem, she's brand new, lil do dey kno dat som brand nu cars sef dey carry tokunbo or evn naija-used parts tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by dellynash(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2007
if you marry a virgin by the time she gets the sweetness of sex she may not be steady with you she would like to have more experiences and will not be faithful to you. Meanwhile a girl that has experience will settled down to rest with you after playing life and having nice experiences.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2007
Hmnn!dellynash, yu seem to be talking from xperience grin xperience dey say is d best teacher sha smiley>-
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by dodowaski(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Veracious(f): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2007
Did i just read a post written by a selfish and greedy man? *** am afraid, yes***

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.