Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17129 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

have u asked yourself why women are always attracted to me

its cos of my secret ingredient

give me tima for 2weeks if she wont end up in the hospital angry angry

2 weeks my dear it's your whole life time we are talking about here

not happening
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

You want the woman with the long long spider legs? All the best. Just buy a new bed. She is gonna break the old one. lipsrsealed Just imagine having sex with a vampire. Do you really want that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

^It wud be a dream 2 have sex with a vampire

please just make sure shes ready when i need her

Tima get dressed

Tomorrow u are coming to my place for the nite

rokiatu has agreed for u 2 spend the nite at mine  grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by randyorton: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
[size=14pt]sex with hotie tima wont be sweet jare.na rokiatu go sweet pass[/size]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

Tima get dressed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
randyorton:

[size=14pt]sex with hotie tima wont be sweet jare.na rokiatu go sweet pass[/size]

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin best sex in the world vampire sex
190 keep dreaming huni
What did I say?

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

What did I say?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shut it woman
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
randyorton:

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokaitu look what i mean man

why do they always do this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26255.64.html#top
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

u better come out

190 she's a freak in bed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
You 2 are characters
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

You 2 are characters

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

Tima get dressed

What do you want her to wear?

A sexy dress (She will look her best in a sexy dress grin) Fully cover? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  sexy lingerie? Or nothing at all?

Just say it.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

What do you want her to wear?

A sexy dress (She will look her best in a sexy dress grin) Fully cover? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  sexy lingerie? Or nothing at all?

Just say it.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i don't blame you
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

rokaitu look what i mean man

why do they always do this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26255.64.html#top
hmmmmm love, that was 2006 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

hmmmmm love, that was 2006 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow i wonder how ppl have time to look for this old threads man

190 would know grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
He is fond of digging out old thread.

Pls check your inbox
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2011
rokiatu:

He is fond of digging out old thread.

Pls check your inbox
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow i wonder how ppl have time to look for this old threads man

190 would know  grin grin grin

How come you both have occultic looking tattoos close to your vaginàs, who are you girls? angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nayah(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2011
Poster it depends on what you call "ugliness" and even though that person is physically not really attractive he points out on another quality and guess what that generally works, Plus I don't know why he couldn't be attracted by pretty girls, I mean he's a human being with eyes and feelings.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 19, 2011
J12:

How come you both have occultic looking tattoos close to your vaginàs, who are you girls? angry angry
Buhahahahhahahahahahahahaah!!!!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2011
Nayah:

I mean he's a human being with eyes and feelings.
True grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 24ward(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
Why blame the ugly guys for going for the pretty girls. What choice do they have?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2012
With cash, a man is a pretty as King Pharaoh and as handsome as Queen of Sheba, swear you would miss a date with: Footballer, Taiye Taiwo or a moment with OBJ?, Handsomeness got nothing to do with attracting or winning our nowadays ladies, all they want and desire is your cash, even if you're ugly and got the dough, they tag you: "ugly hanxum" like they do call Snoop Dog who's obviously ugly, but can any girl agree he's ugly?, Guyz, go for the cash and stop frying, palming your hair, and bleaching your skin to look like defunct Shaggy!!!  shocked

What am I trying to say in essence? UGLINESS CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN THE DICTIONARY OF A BROKE GUY! ANY GUY THAT HAS CASH CAN NEVER BE CALLED UGLY! A GUY'S POCKET DETERMINES HOW HANDSOME AND ATTRACTIVE HE IS TO FEMALES!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^ maybe to a shallow woman! grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2012
talina:

^^^ maybe to a shallow woman! grin
Are ya talking to us, Lolz, Money defines the world of a man and determines the type and class of girls you roll with, nowadays, believe it or leave it, but that's the truth & I am a living witness and my friends and other honest guyz here (the noble classed ones o) know I'm right, so ma'am, keep[b] FOOLING THE POOR GUYZ!![/b]

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by yungryce: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2012
Saw dis thread but couldnt help but to laugh. Na una fine, we 'manbitches' ugly yet na una dey complain. Na wa o.
Jst passn. Didnt intend 2 disturb d thread but felt lyk sayn dat no woman complains bout d ugliest thang on d male body. smh
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by ozoemeka(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2013
are you ugly? you got dumped? why are you so concerned about what ugly guys are doing?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2013
Hotie Tima: why do ugly guy's act so hard to get, uuummmm like hell to the no undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

and they always go for the pretty girl that they can never have. and they have the ball to call ppl ugly have u look in the mirror dude, before u call other ppl ugly.

Ugly Guys get the Prettiest Chicks.....Imo
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Youngpo413: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Zairois: Why are the ugliest black chicks the ones who assume they're the most beautiful, sorry gurl but wats so good about a booty if you got an ugly face.

you be learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.