Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17119 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Zairois: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2011
Why are the ugliest black chicks the ones who assume they're the most beautiful, sorry gurl but wats so good about a booty if you got an ugly face.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 04, 2011
D-sense:

She wants to have everything (ma properties) . .I ask her to have the Dog and she refused,says she wants ma Porche cry

Mrs.Chima:

You know damn well you have a camel and I don't know about a porche in North Africa. lipsrsealed
ROFLMBAOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! You two are a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin what happened here
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2011
Miss Chima and her ex husband is happening grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
May the snake violate you ooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
D-sense:

Happy Friday sweetie . . Ma wife love to be cheesy wink
rokiatu:

Could that be miss Chima? grin
grin  grin  grin  grin

no silly, he is talking about me.  kiss kiss

he's my [cyber]-fiancée.  cheesy

@d-NONsense grin I am fine babe. How are you?  smiley

rokiatu:

Miss Darkskin, loving the new profile picture. That asszz is bagging wink

You are being far too generous (telling us were you get your shoes) We will do all the girly talk, but where I buy my shoes is a top secret. grin
I know I am selfish grin

Girl I am not worried about who knows where I get my shoes. They vary from location to location. What is available in one city is not in the next so I am good! Even then I never mentioned my TOP SECRET stores in NY!  grin grin I am the type who would wear a plain outfit but when it comes to the shoes and the purse? different story.  cool
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

May the snake violate you ooo angry angry angry angry angry
Me? shocked shocked shocked Your wife? cry cry cry

MzDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

I never mentioned my TOP SECRET stores in NY! grin grin

buhahahahahhaha girls and shoes cheesy
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 3:50am On Jun 05, 2011
Cry me an ocean. angry angry kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2011
I can see you don't like me anymore cry cry cry cry time to move on to men.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2011
(singing in high pitch) I will always looooooooooooooooooooove yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Jun 05, 2011
How are you wifey? Where is my concubine Hottie? tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:09am On Jun 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin hey chima i am here
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2011
Talk of the devil and here she comes. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by ladykool(f): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2011
it's simple, ugly guys have money, good looking guys are broke!!!
every girl nowadays wants their men to provide and look after them and if a goodlooking guy cant do it, a ugly guy will do it, no one care about looks nowadays!!!! Thats life, if u are broke, go and hustle like everyone else , if u want a good looking girl!!! aba its no rocket science na!!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:19am On Jun 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Talk of the devil and here she comes. tongue tongue tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:40am On Jun 05, 2011
Rokiatu and Hottie Tima,

Somebody on another thread said I am OYINBO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to see that damn cat!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:46am On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Rokiatu and Hottie Tima,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Rokiatu and Hottie Tima,

My own wife? shocked Is the person blind? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by olawaltz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
This is some hilarious isht! rotflmbao grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin u ladies have lost it man lol
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2011
wtf

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:50am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

wtf

angry angry angry angry angry that wrong with u, [size=3pt]pms i can see[/size]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry that wrong with u, [size=3pt]pms i can see[/size]
I don't have your time today lady tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:05am On Jun 08, 2011
I bought two sundresses! One is orange and one is baby blue and I have some silver gladiator sandals I am going to wear with it!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 08, 2011
When are you gonna show pictures to your wifey? tongue grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I bought two sundresses! One is orange and one is baby blue and I have some silver gladiator sandals I am going to wear with it!

i wanna see cry cry cry cry

pic pls
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On Jun 08, 2011
I have a picture of me in shorts and shirt carrying some fruits. I will show that in profile picture.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2011
I really wanna see mannh!!!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:23am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

I really wanna see mannh!!!

me too
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On Jun 08, 2011
Check my profile nosies!!!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs Chima! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.