Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17115 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:42am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Check my profile nosies!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it that u back in Africa
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:47am On Jun 08, 2011
What I do wifey? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes, Hottie! That's me! Why you guys don't believe me! cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 08, 2011
That can not be my wife.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by frank317: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2011
this thread has finally gotten to its destination. A LESBIAN thread
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:51am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What I do wifey? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes, Hottie! That's me! Why you guys don't believe me! cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u look hot for a ghetto

frank3.16:

this thread has finally gotten to its destination. A LESBIAN thread

don't u just wish u were a female grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=3pt]nonsense [/size]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u look hot for a ghetto

Another word against my wife and I will set you right angry angry angry angry angry angry

When adults are talking, you hide your face you hear me? cool cool
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:55am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Another word against my wife and I will set you right angry angry angry angry angry angry

When adults are talking, you hide your face you hear me? cool cool

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i don't care

anyways your wife looks hot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2011
Your compliment is not needed.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i don't care

anyways your wife looks hot mess ghetto  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  kiss kiss kiss kiss
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Wifey I must bid adieu I am going to jump off the bridge.   cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey I must bid adieu I am going to jump off the bridge.   cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sorry huni  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

rokiatu:

Your compliment is not needed.

and who said yours were needed angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sorry huni kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

and who said yours were needed
Did I compliment anyone here?

Mrs.Chima:

Wifey I must bid adieu I am going to jump off the bridge. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Do not mind Tima. She is jealous of our love wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:01am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Did I compliment anyone here?

Do not mind Tima. She is jealous of our love wink wink

u see at-least i complimented her tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue and u are suppose to be her man
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 08, 2011
Words cannot describe her beauty tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Words cannot describe her beauty tongue

i know right she is beautiful

anyways gtg for now cya later

u take care miss chima and don't worry u look hot kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2011
Sorry! I went to sleep! Bye girls!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by kpolli(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2011
i pity the ugly guy that jilted this poster
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sorry! I went to sleep! Bye girls!

grin grin grin grin grin always sleepy what did u do this time
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
kpolli:

i pity the ugly guy that jilted this poster

wait, shes comin 2 call u hater

just wait grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

wait, shes comin 2 call u hater

just wait grin grin

i wish but i ain't got time for my haters

only when i am bored kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
Thats my girl.

For me, I only laugh at them, and ignore them for the most part.

I have too many admirers in real life to worry abt internet haters or whatever you wanna called it lol.

P.S you need to call me woman, you know what for undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2011
i have just inbox u on facebook check it lady
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
ok in a minute.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Thats my girl.

For me, I only laugh at them, and ignore them for the most part.

I have too many admirers in real life to worry abt internet haters or whatever you wanna called it lol.

P.S you need to call me woman, you know what for undecided

Hotie Tima:

i wish but i ain't got time for my haters

only when i am bored kiss kiss kiss kiss

Classic "haters" is the new word in you and rotiaku's dictionary
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

Classic "haters" is the new word in you and rotiaku's dictionary

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

kiss kiss

angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
why!

Ignore rokiatu she doesn't want u to find true love
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

why!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and what u are my true love grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

why!

Sorry

Where is mzdskin?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and what u are my true love grin grin grin grin grin grin

^I Am prince charming sent to rescue you from rokiatu' witch fotresss  cool cool

we would live happily ever after like cinderella and bor[i]n2f[/i]uck
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Sorry

Where is mzdskin?

I dont know, I should be asking you shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

^I Am prince charming sent to rescue you from rokiatu' witch fotresss  cool cool

we would live happily ever after like cinderella and bor[i]n2f[/i]uck

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

prince charming from which angle

u also Mr need to get some sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Finally Did It!!!! / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.