Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17130 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

I dont know, I should be asking you shocked shocked

she is sleeping with me tonite wink wink wink wink wink wink wink bad luck for u
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
^sleep with you

Well shes sleeping with a girl

I am sleeping with a girl too

so e balance angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

she is sleeping with me tonite wink wink wink wink wink wink wink bad luck for u
Lesbo tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
^what bout u angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

^sleep with you

Well shes sleeping with a girl

I am sleeping with a girl too

so e balance  angry angry

don't worry u just wish it was u in-stand  wink wink wink wink

next time [size=3pt]never [/size]

she is keeping me warm tonite it really cold  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

^what bout u angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu don dodge question grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

don't worry u just wish it was u in-stand  wink wink wink wink

next time [size=3pt]never [/size]

she is keeping me warm tonite it really cold  kiss kiss kiss

hmm,

so yourself, mzdark and rokiatu are lesbians

no problem, wen ure done with her, let me know so i can continue from where u stopped
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

^what bout u angry angry
I love sausages thank you.

Big thick and juicy sausages.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

rokiatu don dodge question  grin  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin coz it's the fact  wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

hmm,

so yourself, mzdark and rokiatu are lesbians

no problem, wen ure done with her, let me know so i can continue from where u stopped

angry angry angry angry angry angry don't say it like i am using her

i love her bum face tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did you see a snake?

Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry don't say it like i am using her

i love her bum face tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
WTF is that
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry  don't say it like i am  using her

i love her bum face  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

U wan make me vex this afternoon

dont u know im a Jealous lover

I can hurt a fly that flies close to her not to mention a human

rokiatu:

Can i show you my Big thick and juicy sausage
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

U wan make me vex this afternoon

dont u know im a Jealous lover

I can hurt a fly that flies close to her not to mention a human

Can i show you my Big thick and juicy sausage

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's the first thing  u have said in your whole life that really shows how much u love her  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Mr jealous lover

like they say jealous lovers are the real lovers wink wink wink wink wink wink

but sorry she's mine for tonite   wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
I said "big" thick" and juicy"

Yours ain't cool
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

I said "big" thick" and juicy"

Yours ain't cool

have u asked yourself why women are always attracted to me

its cos of my secret ingredient

give me tima for 2weeks if she wont end up in the hospital angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

but sorry[b] she's mine for tonite   wink wink wink wink wink wink[/b]
Singing. . .
Tonight I will love love you tonight Give me everything tonight For all we know we might not get tomorrow Let's do it tonight
I will love love you tonight Give me everything tonight grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Singing. . .
Tonight I will love love you tonight Give me everything tonight For all we know we might not get tomorrow Let's do it tonight

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss one of the best song in 2011
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Singing. . .

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

niggah are alive on this planet or Pluto  grin grin grin  tongue tongue tongue 

u are trying to tell me that u don't know the song, everything tonight
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

niggah are alive on this planet or Pluto grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

LMAO he don't know classic songs like that.

Start singing black and yellow and he will sing the rest for you. grin grin

190:

have u asked yourself why women are always attracted to me

give me tima for 2weeks if she wont end up in the hospital angry angry

ROFL she is all yours. Good luck. I think you are the one who will end u in hosital lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

niggah are alive on this planet or Pluto  grin grin grin  tongue tongue tongue 

Nope

songs i listen to are

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCMlNyySvo[/flash]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin i can see why you are so Hot most of the time grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL she is all yours. Good luck. I think you are the one who will end u in hosital lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please just 2nites with Tima

Please rokiatu can u do that for me

I would be ever greatful grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by randyorton: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^
[size=18pt]nairaland resident lunatic[/size]
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2011
randyorton:

^^^
[size=18pt]nairaland resident lunatic[/size]

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by randyorton: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
mumu
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
randyorton:

^^^

[size=18pt]your daddy[/size]

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOO  grin  grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
190:

Please just 2nites with Tima

Please rokiatu can u do that for me

I would be ever greatful grin grin

You want the woman with the long long spider legs? All the best. Just buy a new bed. She is gonna break the old one. lipsrsealed Just imagine having sex with a vampire. Do you really want that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

You want the woman with the long long spider legs? All the best. Just buy a new bed. She is gonna break the old one. lipsrsealed Just imagine having sex with a vampire. Do you really want that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin best sex in the world vampire sex

190 keep dreaming huni

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.