Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (150867 Views)

Acca or Ican / Acca Or Ican Which Should I Go For? Pls Advice / Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Mustay(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
So companies don't pay here for your PROFESSIONAL STUDIES here abi? undecided

Please always verify your facts
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by meshinoye(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2008
acca is better, with acca, one will have additional,internationally recognised degree and a master degree certificate. unlike ican that will only award aca. one need better degree to complement the professional certificate. ican needs to learn from acca approach in other not to give room for discrimination of aca holders with local degree in an international labour market. they should look beyond nigeria.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by uchetobi(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
Well wateva works 4u!
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Ugoyem: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
I have register with acca through mature entry route. Please i need info on where i can the the textbooks to buy for F2 and F3. so that i can start prepating for Dec diet. Its very urgent.u cal get in touch with me through this email address yemiitunde@yahoo.com. Pls help a sister in need
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by asamuel: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ugoyem,

CBA in Iponri Lagos. There are other ACCA centers but this is the one I know and I buy from.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Mustay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2008
CBA is also at Opebi, Ikeja

I understand they organise intensive lectures too
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by hispy99(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2008
asamuel:

Companies know the worth of ACCA. So, if you can pass some papers well, you can get a job while you continue the rest of your papers. In the US here, companies even pay for your ACCA exams. That's my point dear.

Do rethink before it is too late!!! grin cheesy

bros,

just as companies recognize the worth of ACCA in jand, so do companies recognize the worth of ICAN in naija. There are countless number of people that work in naija after passing various levels of ICAN.

Companies also pay for ICAN exams in naija just like in the U.S and it DEPENDS on the industry and your job functions. Companies will generally pay if the professional qualification will help in carrying out your duties
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by jeffman(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2009
hi all. pls i read from acca website that university matriculation exam (jamb) can be used to register for acca professional exams. how true is this

NIGERIA

ACCA QUALIFICATION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

Qualification ACCA
2 passes at West African A Level [grades A-E] / GCE A Level / Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate [grades A-E]
PLUS
3 passes at Senior School Certificate [grades 1 – 6] / GCE O Level / Cambridge Overseas School Certificate [grades 1-6] Sufficient for Registration
University Matriculation Examination Sufficient for Registration
National Technical Certificate (NTC) / National Commercial Certificate (NCC) Insufficient for Registration
Diploma (from a Federal University) Sufficient for Registration
Ordinary) National Diploma (OND/ND) /Post-Secondary Certificate Sufficient for Registration
Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) / Advanced National Commercial Certificate (ANCC) Sufficient for Registration
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by bollyaddy: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2009
ACCA  far better ,

I dumped ICAN when i heard about what i stand to gain with ACCA

Presently i work with an American company in Nigeria,where am been paid in Dollars,i got the job through ACCA Nigeria office,i have not even gone far at all in ACCA before i got that job,and the same goes for two other people i know who are presently with multinational Companies  though they are through with their ACCA,they also got their jobs through ACCA  Nigeria.

With ACCA you can get a B.sc from Oxford brookes University and also MBA.
See what ACCA have done to some peolple who are wise : you can imagine the Discrimination among B. SC holders and HND holders in Nigeria.
With ACCA, an HND holder  in accounting just need to pass (5) papers in ACCA (f5-f9) and after she will wite a project and LO AND BEHOLD she becomes a B.SC holder from a foreign University,there are lot of people who have benefiting from it. And for those people who one way or the other could not make[b] 2.1 or First Class t[/b]this is another chance for you to get that,one of friend had first Class and by Gods Grace thats my Target too,all you need, is to get at least 68% in all your 5 papers and Pass your Project.
The same goes for a person that read Accounting Education from a university (just 5 papers)you have your B.sc.
Recently i met a very young girl an SSCE Holder at a study centre,and she was studying for CAT papers as she is not yet 18 to go through the MATURE ROUTE and she explained to me that after her CAT papers she will go for the ACCA papers that will qualify her to get B.SC from Oxford brookes and go for NYSC,i was amazed,she said NYSC recognise it ,that Oxford Brookes just need to send her Transcript to NYSC,which ACCA office in Nigeria help students to do, by her calculation she just need 2 to 2 and half years to get her B.SC and go for NYSC.By 20 yrs she's done with B.SC and service and she will continue with her Final Stage with ACCA.
There are load of benefits you can get with ACCA.And am telling you right here in Nigeria multinational companies will consider an ACCA holder to an ICAN holder.
And to an ACCA holder, ICAN is not a problem after your ACCA you will go and collect your ICAN with just an hand shake with ICAN president. smiley

FYI,you cannot use ICAN to work outside Nigeria.

ACCA -THE GLOBAL BODY FOR PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANTS

4 Likes

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by osrii: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
HELP PLS-i want to know when  ICAN 2008 NOV Diet result wil come out.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by calmguyj(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
osrii:

HELP PLS-i want to know when ICAN 2008 NOV Diet result wil come out.

Check their website tomorrow by 4.30pm, it would be posted then.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by tos(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2009
BollyAddy,

I beg to differ on the statement that one cannot use ICAN to work outside Nigeria. For your information, I am presently in the UK and i've been using my ICAN qualification to work since I got here. I have switched jobs once and that was about 6 months ago. My first employer did not even ask me to take ACCA. I am now working as a senior management accountant.

Please note that I am not saying that employers do not accord greater recognition to ACCA compared to ICAN but you can still break into the finance job market in the UK with your ICAN qualification.

Also on the statement that employers in Nigeria recognise ACCA more than ICAN, I do not think that is correct. Do you bother to look at the newspaer in Nigeria to confirm what employers usually ask for? I am sure the answer is "No". Please do not mislead people with false information.

2 Likes

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by bollyaddy: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
@tos

And am telling you right here in Nigeria multinational companies will consider an ACCA holder to an ICAN holder.

check what i wrote, not they dont recognise, and i stand to say it again:Multinational companies in Nigeria will consider an ACCA holder to an ICAN holder.

I have said that base on what my friends over there says even my aunt She is an ICAN holder, she had almost 10 yrs of experience before she relocated to UK,she got a job quite alright but she was told she still have to apply for ACCA MEMBERSHIP.

And please misleading who with what false information even ICAN cannot do anything about the present growth of ACCA in Nigeria.

We are saying WHICH ONE IS BETTER, ICAN IS GOOD BUT ACCA IS BETTER.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Mustay(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2009
Some companies do the reverse @ bolla

Speaking about GETTING A JOB, ICAN needs to work on such issues. Help their members and especially students alot in knowing that membership provides wide area network of opportunities.

Enough with the CITN wars and ANAN wars embarassed
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by osazeet(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2009
My wife is preparing for ICAN exam, is it a better option since she resides in Nigeria?
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by samexangel(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2009
A revision class for F2 and F3 with focus on the up coming ACCA JUNE DIET will be taking place on 23rd and 24th May, 2009. About 200 likely questions on each course will be solved. If you wish to participate send a text to 07025649146 to book a seat.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by babygurl19(f): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2009
@denowo pls help me, i stay somewhere in europe and i need assistance badly cos i want to write this december diet and i havent even registered,pls assist me asap, do they need my documents b4 august 15 or just the payment cos the latter wil be easier for me, pls anyone at all can answer me. thanks
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by worldz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
Hi everyone,

What do you guys think about going for the ACCA Oxford Brookes BSc degree after a Bsc degree in Accounting from a Nigerian university. I am thinking about not opting in for it inorder to reduce cost for the exams, cos am seeking exemptions which wd enable me write only professional. But if i opt for the BSc in Applied Accounting, i tend to write F7-F9 and then professional which my budget might not carry.

I need advice from everyone to enable know whether to take up the degree or not or stick to the Nigerian Bsc degree in Accounting which i believe wd still get me to where Oxford Brookes degree wd take me - i stand to be corrected!

Also, how valuable is Adv. Auditng and Assurance cos someone said its advisable to opt for it as one of the optionals as its compulsory inorder to work in firms in the UK- How true is that?

Hoping to hear from u all! Thanks.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by sharpman1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
worldz:

Hi everyone,

What do you guys think about going for the ACCA Oxford Brookes BSc degree after a Bsc degree in Accounting from a Nigerian university. I am thinking about not opting in for it inorder to reduce cost for the exams, cos am seeking exemptions which wd enable me write only professional. But if i opt for the BSc in Applied Accounting, i tend to write F7-F9 and then professional which my budget might not carry.

I need advice from everyone to enable know whether to take up the degree or not or stick to the Nigerian Bsc degree in Accounting which i believe wd still get me to where Oxford Brookes degree wd take me - i stand to be corrected!

Also, how valuable is Adv. Auditng and Assurance cos someone said its advisable to opt for it as one of the optionals as its compulsory inorder to work in firms in the UK- How true is that?

Hoping to hear from u all! Thanks.

If you are given exemptions, you will still need to pay exemption fees which is the same as exam fees. The only difference is that you would not need to sit for the papers you have been exempted from.

You would not be saving money, you would only be able to save time that is if you pass the rest as you write them.

Also, if all you have is a Bsc in Accounting, it is not likely you would be exempted from ALL papers at fundamental level of the exam. You would only be exempted fro F1 to F4. You would have to write F6, F7, F8, F9 and the professional papers.

But if you have a professional qualification like ICAN the you would be exempted from F1 to F9.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by worldz(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2009
Thanks Sharp man for that insightful comment,

I wd still also like to know whether Oxford Brookes degree is still worth it after ur Nigerian Accounting degree.

And also, how valuable is Adv. Auditng and Assurance cos someone said its advisable to opt for it as one of the optionals as its compulsory inorder to work in firms in the UK- How true is that?

Every comments wd be highly appreciated to enable me chart a way forward.Thanks!
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by tos(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2009
worldz:

Thanks Sharp man for that insightful comment,

I wd still also like to know whether Oxford Brookes degree is still worth it after ur Nigerian Accounting degree.

And also, how valuable is Adv. Auditng and Assurance cos someone said its advisable to opt for it as one of the optionals as its compulsory inorder to work in firms in the UK- How true is that?

Every comments wd be highly appreciated to enable me chart a way forward.Thanks!

Hi worldz - I dont think you need to opt for Oxford Brookes with a Nigerian degree. It's only necessary when if you have HND as it will give you an opportunity of converting to a university degree.

Are you in the UK? AAA as an optional paper is necessary to work in public practice in the UK. You are expected to have some knowleldge of auditing before you can practice. Though some people gain this knowledge through experience but without prior experience in the UK, it's very difficult to find a job in practice without the knowledge of auduting.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by worldz(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2009
Thanks alot Tos for your prompt response, I really appreciate it. U’ve really helped me cleared some bordering issues.

Can you still give me more advice about this ACCA qualification? I just got qualified from ICAN and thinking of going ahead with ACCA, but am kind of in a crossroad on whether to opt for Adv Audtng & Ass. or go for Adv. Fin Mgt cos am looking forward to writing CFA in the future and I thought Adv. Fin Mgt wd give me an in-depth knowledge in order to prepare me for CFA; I want to establish a career in Investment Banking in the long term but just want to do ACCA for now. So which of the courses would you recommend?

I don’t know if Nigerian audit firms look at the importance of these courses in ACCA, cos someone might want to get in there for a start.

And also, does public practice in the UK mean the likes of KPMGs, PWCs, etc? and what are my chances of getting a job in the Big Four ( even in other depts.) or other Multinationals abroad if Adv. Audtng & Ass. isn’t part of my ACCA qualification, what do I stand to lose if I should opt for one in the expense of the other.

I wd really appreciate your response towards this post and also from everyone. Thanks a lot!
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by tos(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2009
worldz:

Thanks alot Tos for your prompt response, I really appreciate it. U’ve really helped me cleared some bordering issues.

Can you still give me more advice about this ACCA qualification? I just got qualified from ICAN and thinking of going ahead with ACCA, but am kind of in a crossroad on whether to opt for Adv Audtng & Ass. or go for Adv. Fin Mgt cos am looking forward to writing CFA in the future and I thought Adv. Fin Mgt wd give me an in-depth knowledge in order to prepare me for CFA; I want to establish a career in Investment Banking in the long term but just want to do ACCA for now. So which of the courses would you recommend?

I don’t know if Nigerian audit firms look at the importance of these courses in ACCA, cos someone might want to get in there for a start.

And also, does public practice in the UK mean the likes of KPMGs, PWCs, etc? and what are my chances of getting a job in the Big Four ( even in other depts.) or other Multinationals abroad if Adv. Audtng & Ass. isn’t part of my ACCA qualification, what do I stand to lose if I should opt for one in the expense of the other.

I wd really appreciate your response towards this post and also from everyone. Thanks a lot!

I think AFM will help if you are thinking of going the CFA route and plan to have a career in investment banking. The UK employers consider the subjects studied when making employment decisions unlike their Nigerian counterparts. If you are not planning to leave the country, I dont think it is necessary to take ACCA. I'll suggest you take CFA which will give you a wide spectrum in the investment banking arena. Not that it really matters to Nigerian employers that much though but it will come handy when looking for jobs in any of the western countries.

In the UK, qualifications from institutions such as CIMA, ACCA and ICAEW are given priority depeneding on the industries you wish to work. For CIMA is good for the industries (e.g. manufacturing, airline, etc), ICAEW is good for the public practice and ACCA is good for public sector, banks, insurance, etc). However, employers in all the sectors will still consider your ACCA qualifications depending on the subjects taken as optional papers in your exams.

The public practice in the UK is a sector where you have firms that provide accounting, auditing, taxation and other services for other companies and individuals. Some of the big public practice firms include PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Deloitte Touche and Ernst and Young. There are also many regional and local firms. This differs from working in the accounting department of some other type of non-accounting business such as a manufacturing company.

I hope this clarifies your concerns.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by worldz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2009
Thanks tos,

But from ur own point of view which wd u suggest putting these sectors into consideration? I was thinking yesterday, and i thought i shd just opt for Adv. Auditng & Ass. (AAA) since employers in public practice in the UK see it as a requirement (never can tell, i might just fall in there b4 moving on to my investment career) and may be other sectors too like UK banks may require it, so i dont want to be left out.

I felt even though i have passion for AFM, not taking it does not prevent me from studying and writing CFA which wd open way for my investment career. When i was writing ICAN, i never did SFM in previous levels but got to learn it in PE3 and passed it. So using this mentality i felt i shd just opt for AAA and when am ready with CFA, go all out and prepare adequately for it. Afterall so many people without Accounting qualifications are doing CFA and passing through studying, so why cant i!

I'll need to know what u think, i might still be wrong. Thanks!
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by tos(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2009
worldz:

Thanks tos,

But from ur own point of view which wd u suggest putting these sectors into consideration? I was thinking yesterday, and i thought i shd just opt for Adv. Auditng & Ass. (AAA) since employers in public practice in the UK see it as a requirement (never can tell, i might just fall in there b4 moving on to my investment career) and may be other sectors too like UK banks may require it, so i dont want to be left out.

I felt even though i have passion for AFM, not taking it does not prevent me from studying and writing CFA which wd open way for my investment career. When i was writing ICAN, i never did SFM in previous levels but got to learn it in PE3 and passed it. So using this mentality i felt i shd just opt for AAA and when am ready with CFA, go all out and prepare adequately for it. Afterall so many people without Accounting qualifications are doing CFA and passing through studying, so why cant i!

I'll need to know what u think, i might still be wrong. Thanks!

All the sectors listed in my earlier post are good. You can be successful in any of the sectors especially investment banking with the ridiculous bonuses being paid by the banks despite the attempt by the government to stop it.

I agree that you can still pass CFA without having to take AFM in ACCA. But note that AFM is CFA is a different ball game compare to ICAN. You need to assume zero knowledge of the subject to pass it. If you are very much interested in working in the UK public practice, you are welcome to take AAA as optional paper in ACCA as it will give you a greater chance of getting a job. Most guys in the Big4 usually move to IBs after 2 or 3 years as the experience can get you a job in any sector.

Again, I believe you can pass CFA without prior knowledge of accounting. I have a friend that abandoned ICAN in Nigeria but came to the UK and passed CFA.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by worldz(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2009
Thanks alot tos!
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by heguy: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pls I just completed my Fundamental levels exams this July diet.But my average mark is making me panic because I am really interested for the BSC. OBU. The marks are as follows;

F4-55 F5-65, F6-63, F7-61 F8-54 and F9-57 given me an average of 59 marks. My major issue is how to land atleast a B-Grade in my project for me to come out with a 2.1 since a C-Grade will draw me down to 2.2. Pls can will discuss how to carry out the project? I have never written a project before.pls u guys should help me out.

Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by bollyaddy: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
@he-guy

You can go thru this link it will be of help.

http://www.accaglobal.com/documents/bscinfopack.pdf
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by heguy: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Bollyaddy
Thanks a bunch.
@all
Pls I got this information from ACCA Nigeria and will like to seek your opinion if it will really worth traveling from Kano to Lagos. For those who have attended it before, What is it all about? does it give room for networking with Recruitment agency since I am currently looking for some thing to do inorder to start my PER while facing the hurdle of the professional level? I am thinking that it will be useful to only New Affiliate for them to network with Recruitment agencies. Seniors kindly advise.
Dear Part 3 Student,

ACCA NIGERIA cordially invites you to our Employer Forum.

The purpose of the forum is to welcome our new Affiliates from the June 09 exams and to discuss your progress towards ACCA membership and any other issues pertaining to the Practical Experience Requirement and Trainee Development Matrix.

The event is in conjunction with People Temp / People Prime – Recruitment Consultants who will be making presentations on their plans to work with you to enhance your job opportunities and take other questions that you may have. We intend to have in attendance other ACCA Approved Employers.

We hope that you will honour this invitation by joining us and other Affiliates for the event in the month of September.

Details of the event:

Date: Saturday 12 September 2009

Time: 11.00am prompt

Venue: Victoria Crown Plaza, 292B Ajose Adeogun St. Victoria Island, Lagos

FEE: FREE

Please confirm your attendance to the event to Adeyemi Akinyemi (Business Relationship Manager) via email at yemi.akinyemi@accanigeria.com or by telephone on (01)4616269 / 462 7179 or 0805 126 3303, on or before Tuesday 01 September 2009.

We certainly hope you can attend, and look forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards,
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by bollyaddy: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2009
bollyaddy:

ACCA far better ,

I dumped ICAN when i heard about what i stand to gain with ACCA

Presently i work with an American company in Nigeria,where am been paid in Dollars,i got the job through ACCA Nigeria office,i have not even gone far at all in ACCA before i got that job,and the same goes for two other people i know who are presently with multinational Companies though they are through with their ACCA,they also got their jobs through ACCA Nigeria.

With ACCA you can get a B.sc from Oxford brookes University and also MBA.
See what ACCA have done to some peolple who are wise : you can imagine the Discrimination among B. SC holders and HND holders in Nigeria.
With ACCA, an HND holder in accounting just need to pass (5) papers in ACCA (f5-f9) and after she will wite a project and LO AND BEHOLD she becomes a B.SC holder from a foreign University,there are lot of people who have benefiting from it. And for those people who one way or the other could not make[b] 2.1 or First Class t[/b]this is another chance for you to get that,one of friend had first Class and by Gods Grace thats my Target too,all you need, is to get at least 68% in all your 5 papers and Pass your Project.
The same goes for a person that read Accounting Education from a university (just 5 papers)you have your B.sc.
Recently i met a very young girl an SSCE Holder at a study centre,and she was studying for CAT papers as she is not yet 18 to go through the MATURE ROUTE and she explained to me that after her CAT papers she will go for the ACCA papers that will qualify her to get B.SC from Oxford brookes and go for NYSC,i was amazed,she said NYSC recognise it ,that Oxford Brookes just need to send her Transcript to NYSC,which ACCA office in Nigeria help students to do, by her calculation she just need 2 to 2 and half years to get her B.SC and go for NYSC.By 20 yrs she's done with B.SC and service and she will continue with her Final Stage with ACCA.
There are load of benefits you can get with ACCA.And am telling you right here in Nigeria multinational companies will consider an ACCA holder to an ICAN holder.
And to an ACCA holder, ICAN is not a problem after your ACCA you will go and collect your ICAN with just an hand shake with ICAN president. smiley

FYI,you cannot use ICAN to work outside Nigeria.

ACCA -THE GLOBAL BODY FOR PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANTS

bollyaddy:

@tos

And am telling you right here in Nigeria multinational companies will consider an ACCA holder to an ICAN holder.

check what i wrote, not they dont recognise, and i stand to say it again:Multinational companies in Nigeria will consider an ACCA holder to an ICAN holder.

I have said that base on what my friends over there says even my aunt She is an ICAN holder, she had almost 10 yrs of experience before she relocated to UK,she got a job quite alright but she was told she still have to apply for ACCA MEMBERSHIP.

And please misleading who with what false information even ICAN cannot do anything about the present growth of ACCA in Nigeria.

We are saying WHICH ONE IS BETTER, ICAN IS GOOD BUT ACCA IS BETTER.

@he-guy.

If you go thru my earlier post,like i said i got my present job thru ACCA and even during the may forum i attended i met some other people that got their job thru ACCA and they are foreign companies.
so my dear in my own opinion it really worth it.And if Toyin the country manager want to be generous this time again she might pay for some peoples transport ,during the last trainning, some people that came from oustide Lagos were paid their transport.PLS DONT GO THERE AND BE REQUESTING FOR TRANSPORT OH!,PLS GO WITH YOUR MONEY IN CASE SHE DOESNT WANT TO BE GENEROUS THIS TIME oh!
But really even without that it really worth it.and you will be given a good treat u know plenty plenty to eat ,ACCA souvenirs at least go and eat out of your subscription money(the pounds u have been sending to UK) tongue
Go with your CV they will request for CVs specially from people who are in attendance,didnt go with mine but we were given an email to forward our CV.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by heguy: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2009
@bollyaddy
                  Thanks very much with that response.

Pls, have u written the project before? If yes then I will very much appreciate if u can share with me a sample. Any topic will be appreciated b/c I just one to know the layout pls, don't mine because I am already aware of the ethical implication. My choosen topic is topic 8. Also, my greatest challenge is I do not have any project menthor and I am totally rellying on Internet information is this ok?
Pls advise.
Thanking u in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / Logistics Or Supply Chain Management / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.