Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55110 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MajorQuest: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
*A woman goes to prison to visit her husband who has just been sentenced to 40 years in jail.*

*As soon as she enters the visiting room, she hugs him and exclaims with tears in her eyes: - "Oh! Roger, 40 years, Roger.?"*

*And the husband replies:*
*"Well, my love, what are you going to do?"*

*"Oh, Roger ...! I spoke to the judge handling your case,"*

*"And what did he say, my love?"*

*"He told me that for every time I make love with him, he will reduce your prison sentence by one year ..."*

*"What !!! What a miserable bastard and what did you say to that son of a bitch?"*

*" Oh, Roger! We'll talk about it at home, pick up your stuff, let's go… !!! (40years covered already)*

*Is this woman to be congratulated or not? Does she love her husband?*

*The debate is open! I cum in peace.�‍♂️��‍♂️���‍♂️�..Marriage or Divorce?*

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by UncleKoboko: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
[/s]
Lol
Be hiding under male moniker and be posting nonsense.

You must be posting this to console yourself...

WHAT'S YOUR BODYCOUNTS NOW?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Aksnoopy: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
The OP is just a SIMPle idiot!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Mossadd: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Who gives you the right over a female body and her life? If you can't be with her, other men are out there that will love her and treat her right.
just because you married olosho doesn't mean all of us must also marry olosho oga ade i wonder if you will be proud of your daughter if she tell you that she has slept with 20 or 30 guys

10 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Body count means everything for both genders.

Not everyone wants a public toilet that everyone has used.

Well men believe they are the only ones who should have untouched partners while they hoe about town.
The math isn’t mathing

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Freezby2020: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

Well done, Oga motivator

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by seyz91(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
OP stop deceiving yourself

you spreading lies with this shit

so indirectly you encouraging the oloshos on this forum to keep Hoeing around say e no matter who go love them go love them abi

nonsense and thread undecided
sirjamesjnr:

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Every man deserves a woman who’s like him.
If this makes you mad, die mad smiley

7 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Hamiltonii: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Who gives you the right over a female body and her life? If you can't be with her, other men are out there that will love her and treat her right.

Simp.full.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by seyz91(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
confirm!
Lilsameey:
Nah because sey you never meet the one wey dey don use like rag like if you know how yahoo boyz Bleep most of this girl's, Tears will fall out of your eyes. undecided
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Mrnairalandd: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Another worthless and ugly Simp who have decided to settle for nothing but a hoe. Mr Simp, nobody give a Bleep if you choose to spend the rest of your miserable life with a hoe but don’t come here and tell us what to or what not to tick on our wife-material list.

It irks me when i see a fool like like this who think that they should dictate to men what to or what not to accept from ladies.

The likes of this fool ll even blackmail you with “If you are mature… If you are truly matured as you claim, you ll know that life is all about choice.

11 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by FvckAllMods: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
People actually ask about body count? Lol

I have to admit this love/ relationship thing might not just be for people like me lol really tho

Boyfriend, husband, side boo, Fvck mate I don't fit into any with any girl dhoor

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Decryptor:

So your girl actually waited for you to see the chats yourself before you deleted them?

Why didn't she delete and block the guy herself??

And here you are telling us about how to "weather storms as a man" while your girl is busy creating the storms over there behind your back.
That guy is lost

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.

I will be sincere with you, body count is not the issue but the issue is with the ladies dissociating themselves with these body counts..

Ladies tend to compare even without them wanting to and this is where the issue lies and same goes with men too.

The moment the current guy or a lady does not perform as good as a particular ex, the lady can never ever be sexually happy so believe it or not.. BODY COUNT MATTERS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Lilsameey: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Elock1:
he no know woman matter na why.
,..I swear.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by nograv: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Trash..

Women are indeed free to do what they want with their downstairs, but I am equally free to my opinion on that behaviour..

If I think her body count is too high, I will pipe her but never wife her.. Finish..

1. Women who sleep around can’t be trusted, data proves this..

2. How are you sure with such a woman the kid will be yours..?

3. Such a woman gets bored quickly and is high maintenance, marry her at your peril. She will leave you at the drop of a hat. For a man with more money or a bigger cucumber any foolishness.

I have spoken, if you don’t like it too bad…

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by abbaashiru(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
What kind of example is that to their children?
this is the least of it. If he has a daughter, he should groom her to go and screw anything hard, screwdriver_included before she gets a suitor because the past doesn't actually matter.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

@OP, please don't try to right a wrong with maturity... It's really absurd.
We all know what is broken can't be whole anymore there's no need for debate on that..

Riddle this; You are with a girl you like... She seems to be the girl of your dreams.. she feels the same way about you... You get attached to her only to find out later on she doesn't have a functioning womb( due to several abortion in the past)... what will you do?. Will you adopt a child? Or be "the mature guy"
Her body her choice that's fact.. but the decision you make today will determine your tomorrow... No debate on that...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
My NL people no get joy walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Praktikals(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

OP is liar. You didnt leave any girl cos she s a virgin. Be consoling yourself. Why dont you go and marry a retired olosho

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by tctrills: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Do you really believe the stuff u wrote?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by osazsky(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

feminist prostitute..stop disturbing yourself do whatever pleases you and leave us who are decent to look for for decent women..smelling punas everywhere..guys marry your friend..those big yanch breast nothing there..illmanared stupid single mothers everywhere spits

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Skillsnigeria: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can't even marry a secondhand nigeria woman grin

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by valoky22(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote A simp spotted. author=sirjamesjnr post=107018223]There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.[/quote]
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by UncleKoboko: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.
Foolish kids that are usually still collecting pocket money are the ones that usually use that word for themselves the most.
I know you're an imposter.
You're not even a male not to talk of being a man.
Get a life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Acidbath: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
When Una argue finish. Go find food to steal and chop this evening.

Inventless block heads.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by redcliff: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
when e reach ur turn marry prostitute o... nobody care. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by DissTroy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
For a man my age in today's sexually liberated world, I don't have a high body count so I'd never tolerate a woman who has a high body count.

Lie about it if you like, it's at your own peril but once I find out you were too sexually liberal and jumping into bed with men randomly, I'd back out.

If you focus on having sex within the confines of a defined relationship, you wouldn't have a relatively high body count.

Then again, what counts as "high body count"? We have to define this. 7, 8, 12? What?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
lol after she born the last one wetin you go come do? Sama another one? You think she’s not going to still be a woman after birthing 10 babies? You think she won’t have sexual desires and things and people she finds sexually attractive after all the kids?

Wahala for who wan chop after I don belleful

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021

it's fucced up that even some females are agreeing with most of the comments...we Nigerians worry about trivial things a lot, the reason the world has left us behind.

Someone saying he can't marry a girl that's has been dp'ed, fisting?? grin grin seriously?? What of if the girl you will marry last last has done worst and more seriously who gives AF?? I can't write much!!

My mentality is different from most Nigerians...I need to leave this sh!thole and go to sane country
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Francismeek(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lilsameey:

Am sure you are married thats why your reply was like this, You can't compare the things girls are doing Five to Six year back to what they are doing presently in 2021, Now it is is spreading to all girls, they have become potentials. In 2021, A decent girl by evening can become the worst of all sluts by morning. How will I get married to a girl over five guys use for orgy?, How will I marry a girl they are hitting from the front and back at the same time? How will I marry a girl, a guy fisted and used the whole hand?

No let me suffocate, abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.