Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55099 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by BigBashiru: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

I'm not spending millions of naira to get married to a used up old hag....its not happening!

and I'm not contracting an std from any such biatch!

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
DrayZee:

I’d like to know your opinion on this...if you have one.

Unfortunately not. Sorry.

Do you u n d e r s t a n d that?
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by silvercute(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Keep spilling rubbish all in the name of being woke!!!
Seems tales of damaged womb, sexually transmitted diseases and so many others doesn’t scare you at the least right. Or you haven’t been in an encounter when just about any where you move to has one ex boyfriend of your wife hovering around. Bro build your life and future with a hoe, no one is stopping you from being the 67th man digging the hole. Go ahead and build your future with someone who lacked morals or shame. Leave other men who choose to count such habit as negative. Enjoy your high pvssy count in peace!
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
lol so you want to own her like property? Break her down mentally? How will you know you have done that successfully? How will you know she’s not just playing along because she has seen what you want to do ?
You have to be ontop of your game, even though you claim to love your woman, you have to place it on your neck and don't put it on your head.if a woman loves you more than you do thats a healthy relationship, I know my intentions are pure but I would still stand guard.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by karkinase(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Simping is a disorder..Op this you angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
FvckAllMods:
People actually ask about body count? Lol

I have to admit this love/ relationship thing might not just be for people like me lol really tho

Boyfriend, husband, side boo, Fvck mate I don't fit into any with any girl dhoor

E shock you too shebi??reading comments here ehh I weep for this country...these are the so-called leaders of tomorrow??
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by kanmi4gold: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Trying to give immoral act soft landing is not the way out
Sleeping with many girls/guys before marriage does not bring honour to your body.
Total abstainance Will keep your at rest even after marriage.
You will also have confidence to teach your children morality.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by drtee247(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
OP, all I can say is that you are a SIMPle guy grin
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pataricatering(f): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Quality20:
how can you say a woman's past sexual life is her business only? All those rough life a woman lives will eventually have it's consequences and show up later on. Will she be able to take care of herself years later when the consequences of her dirty life start rearing it's ugly head?
lol , men no get consequence for dirty life ?
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Tombrown3(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
ednut1:
A lady that has bleeped many guys becomes emotionally unavailable she cannot fall in love with anyone

I can testify to this.

The best comment I've read so far!

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by tnerro1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Someone please summarize in 3 sentences
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by OlawaleBammie: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.

Cant u just marry ur oloshos in ur house, must u take it here to validate it??

Guy u have my prayer, goan marry ur jezebel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Hamiltonii: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Big lie, it means a lot.. Unless you wanna prepared to dey stress your dickk with public BOREHOLE in the name of having sexx undecided

I dey tell you! You go fúck tire, still no way. E go come open further. Men are frustrated!
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by valoky22(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote ask him dear. author=Lilsameey post=107019860]
Am sure you are married thats why your reply was like this, You can't compare the things girls are doing Five to Six year back to what they are doing presently in 2021, Now it is is spreading to all girls, they have become potentials. In 2021, A decent girl by evening can become the worst of all sluts by morning. How will I get married to a girl over five guys use for orgy?, How will I marry a girl they are hitting from the front and back at the same time? How will I marry a girl, a guy fisted and used the whole hand?[/quote]
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pataricatering(f): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
how can we slut shame them when we still fvck them, no nah.
we just talking facts here
do you even know the meaning of a fact - you dumb retard
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Hamiltonii: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
how will you differentiate the Hoe from the good girl if I brought two random girls before you.

Very simple. The girl with her hymen intact is the good girl. DON'T trust ANY woman that is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Adakintroy: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
This kind of opinion although you are entitled to yours open the door for more loose form of acting towards sexual morality. True no one should be held in contempt for their past..but it's not to be preach with so much sureness as though it permissive. Sexual promiscuity is like drug fix. It's best advice not to begin it..many who started promiscuity thought to theselve if they get married they will quite..many have not..they rather sneak and hide behind the practise of work to re enact it.. Don't start..choose a moderate decent part if you must.

The religious people spoke for furnications to be done away with for many psychological meaning we are just being made aware off.

Aside there is angle to this am still trying to piece together the right words to articulate it..something about dating multiple humans be it in the past or present, does not allow for easy bonding with a particular single being. It's almost like once the body is fund of doing things in a particular way it reminds itself always as if it part of itself.. it's not us who cheat per say. It's a the body which reminds itself to act what it's use to.

Learning or mastering is easy unlearning on the other hand is not that easy. We should never justify things this way.. or hide behind non judgement..things must be judge and act condemn..but the human is what should never be condemned..its how we distinguish between right and wrong. Many have justified such act so much so their heart has receive it as part of them so now they are happy to double down this line.

Woman I do not judge you. But go and SIN no more. even if no one judges you, wrong act by it's nature judges the conscience

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Kajaard: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hamiltonii:

I dey tell you! You go fúck tire, still no way. E go come open further. Men are frustrated!

Those men having sex with ladies with borehole sized pussies always develop waist pain. All their efforts goes to waste because it's just like using a bucket to drain a river cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Samcent: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Body count means everything for both genders.

Not everyone wants a public toilet that everyone has used.
I'm happy this is coming from a lady.

Madam, God bless you for this.

I don't subscribe to shaming of any kind. However, even women with high body count would not want such for their daughters.

Op, you still get things to learn.

Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Michiyke: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
After sampling different sizes of gbola, she will now tell me that body count doesn't matter with a wide and juiceless kpekus... Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Chrisvotel: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
I understood your post very well but what if you marry her and she starts comparing you to other guys she bleeped in the past and some girls in this forum might use this to justify their dirty act of sleeping around, I'm a virgin and I'll like to marry a virgin as well and I think every sane guy in this platform will want the same cool

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Some men expect to have sex with every woman they date but also expect all women to have no body count.
If you think like this, aren’t you mind-numbingly illogical ?

Kajaard:

Those men having sex with ladies with borehole sized pussies always develop waist pain. All their efforts goes to waste because it's just like using a bucket to drain a river cheesy
Hamiltonii:

Very simple. The girl with her hymen intact is the good girl. DON'T trust ANY woman that is not a virgin.
OlawaleBammie:

Cant u just marry ur oloshos in ur house, must u take it here to validate it??

Guy u have my prayer, goan marry ur jezebel
Tombrown3:

I can testify to this.

The best comment I've read so far!
karkinase:
Simping is a disorder..Op this you angry
silvercute:
Keep spilling rubbish all in the name of being woke!!!
Seems tales of damaged womb, sexually transmitted diseases and so many others doesn’t scare you at the least right. Or you haven’t been in an encounter when just about any where you move to has one ex boyfriend of your wife hovering around. Bro build your life and future with a hoe, no one is stopping you from being the 67th man digging the hole. Go ahead and build your future with someone who lacked morals or shame. Leave other men who choose to count such habit as negative. Enjoy your high pvssy count in peace!
BigBashiru:

I'm not spending millions of naira to get married to a used up old hag....its not happening!

and I'm not contracting an std from any such biatch!
redcliff:
when e reach ur turn marry prostitute o... nobody care. lol
Skillsnigeria:
I can't even marry a secondhand nigeria woman grin
osazsky:
feminist prostitute..stop disturbing yourself do whatever pleases you and leave us who are decent to look for for decent women..smelling punas everywhere..guys marry your friend..those big yanch breast nothing there..illmanared stupid single mothers everywhere spits

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Glycolite: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

I can't believe the loads of BS I just read !
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by IMASTEX: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
brosom:
I no go waste my time read rubbish.
grin grin First paragraph was enough to conclude that. In an environment of lies indeed truth is a stranger. The ops is only seeking hope for the dry bone. Anyways, to everyone his choice of partner. But I can only image a marriage party where 50% of the men have crossed madam or in a situation where almost the entire family, friends, business or neighborhood guys have bent her. Even the lady wouldn't be comfortable let alone the husband.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by FvckAllMods: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
I be like what's your body count right? Lol
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

E shock you too shebi??reading comments here ehh I weep for this country...these are the so-called leaders of tomorrow??

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by DrayZee: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Unfortunately not. Sorry.

Do you u n d e r s t a n d that?
Lol. Perfectly.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Smartb0y: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
do you even know the meaning of a fact - you dumb retard
lol,did i hit a nerve??

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pataricatering(f): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as much as the OP is right that anyone can do what the fukc they please, let us all remind the OP that it goes both ways.....and men have the right to look down on these cheap good for nothing hoes.

the reality IS: nobody wants to settle with these liabilities and all men want is to sample these oloshoes and pass her on to the next brotha to feast on her too.

these women are needed in this world as konji is messing with too many men's head/destiny.
lol - see naija male hoes talking nonsense ! Yes keep sampling hoes - as you are sampling hoes hoes are sampling you too . Pls continue- we need idiots like you to help us with this much needed sexual revolution, lol - feminists alone can't do all the work . Soon enough we will see how you will marry women who are not hoes when all women become hoes . That's why I keep saying it - you men are senseless , walahi.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Glycolite: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
If you are trying to reason your way into pressuring her into it, you are being more than invasive, you are being more than disrespectful, you are claiming her body as your own and disregarding her right to her own comfort and privacy and choice surrounding it. Back the hell off.

Don't dare emotionally blackmail anyone into anything like this against their will. What the hell does that say about you? It isn't her obligation to make sure you get less stressed about her sexuality. That's yours. I'm sure every woman has her own stresses and sadnesses that she has ways of dealing with without completely invading another person's right to themselves.

You honestly don't have an idea how st^pid and ignorant you sound.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Francismeek(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
I've been a visitor here but I had to join NL to address this issue,... There's nothing like her past is In her past , why is alot of men simps? ... A woman's value is her decency,purity & good behavior & a man's value is his ability to provide,protect & lead, it's only a simp that will see a woman with 20 to 30 body counts & say it's nothing,... Women of this century love sleeping around ,the only time they wanna settle down is when they are approaching the wall ( old age) after having dozens of sexcapades with different men!... Don't be the one to save a h*e, you can never wife a street property, women don't lower their standards when chosing the right man ,as a man don't lower yours! ... Do ur investigations & make sure she's not a farm tool.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by jojothaiv(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jonzing cappings..

Na double standard go full here today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.