Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28155 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Bahamas95(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by KarinaLove(f): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
I am not in a relationship

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
....I'm enjoying the sweet and wonderful kids God gave us.

Women wahala too much grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Only skelewu i dey enjoy....

Even d skelewu na by force ooo
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Oyiboman69: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Trouble....
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Skyfornia(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
EkehPraise:
I am enjoying all of the above and more. The one that sweets me the most is that she's a very good cook cheesy
She cooks well in the bedroom and boardroom
Abeg make una patronize me so I can wife her come Valentine next year cry
I can supply you rice and Beans in bags and burantashi grin

How much is the rice
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by busariabeyx24(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sex...lot of it plus anal
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by cbrass(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Debbe:
M enjoying maself

they didn't ask if you were enjoying your self nw cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by whyteteeth: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing just noise during sex! She makes hell of noise whenever I am doing that thing.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
debbydams:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed
I dey apply since, u answer me? No dey ask God anyao question
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Havesomesense:

When a Nigerian girl, wants you to make her a wife
She cooks sumptuous food for you regularly.

I appreciate that.
Lolssss, Nigerian girl I know can go extra mile in other to hook maga (husband) once the maga pays her price,uu will now see another colour

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Oluwasesan18: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Bmaster(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
BadRadio:
but I need that burantashi, where can I find it... I need bones in my preaqgrin
its like i know cheesy

Some b!tches won't even mind even if its bone you got for ya joystick.

Them are like as far as e long,and thick
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
KarinaLove:
I am not in a relationship
Hello kiss needing to service ur engim?
See my p.txt.
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Bahamas95(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Davash222:
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.
I said the same thing until I met this my current baby, she is a total package..... Marriage on my mind now.

My prayer everyday is that village people should not dial her number.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by anayolity: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sanmel:
It used to be all and more.. But now a single Pringle cry cry

Hmmm are you a SanMel?? That's nice
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by nextstep(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
For this Naija, most items in this list are F9.

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

Oh, now that I look, it looks like this is a list for women (as in what they get), because Naija women no dey give shishi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Larrykkk:
Nigga is out of relationship too many headaches
Wawuuuu
We dey back o..
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by nextstep(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bahamas95:
I said the same thing until I met this my current baby, she is a total package..... Marriage on my mind now.

My prayer everyday is that village people should not dial her number.

My broda, village people gats her on speed dial. It's just she's coded for now. No worry, your eye go clear once you marry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Fresh34: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
��
SILENTandSMART2:

Eyaaa whala for who never marry like this....

Maybe my husband will treat me like a baby also because so far nah werey boys full everywhere.....

Enjoy your marriage !!! Stay blessed
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by CountLaka(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lmao..

Without STD
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Hayee(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Not in a relationship grin grin cheesy
But all I know is that men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Gkemz: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
None...
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by zexy2030(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
kaycshine:
There's no Enjoyment dating a broke ass Nigerian man that will just pour his frustration on you and target destroy the bearing of your virgina tueh
nawao, as u fine reach, na so ur word no good? OK, wait for the rich ass na, if his family won't kick your tubeless tire out of their damn aous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Fresh34: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Make I dey enjoy my Australia girl, she no dey give me wahala..I too suffer from Naija babes hand

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
BianoJay:

Peace of mind is the most important thing....and she's given me that from day one.

Remember to do the needful when the time is right. Wish you both good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Princeton92(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
The one in a million things we share in common!
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021

Everything you mentioned. you can only enjoy this, if you don't date an entitled and broke Nigerian woman.

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by zedegit: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Who no dey relationship get peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by lasisi69(f): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sanmel:
It used to be all and more.. But now a single Pringle cry cry
mehn... I love your page cheesy
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:
Not in a relationship grin grin cheesy
But all I know is that men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin

Gold diggers are the easiest to get on bed, they have a price.
Unlike normal girls that are still confused whether they want to be a hoe or not.

It is not an addiction men love easy girls.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.