Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (42081 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kansoboy: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
A day is over enough to start asking for sex....that girl u are petting and don't want to ask for sex..is giving out sex as promo somewhere else
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by aimmoney9: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Oh my God.
You are so funny.
I can bet in real life you have sweet lips...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by HRMK: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
efighter:

Which Religion says a lady should be extorting a guy?
extortion?dont u know the meaning of the word?was the man forced to spend on her?he does it by choice!he culd as well quit the rltnshp!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by huntax(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

Oga, you are the only one in the relationship...

She's your girlfriend but you are not her boyfriend.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by TomRiddle1: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Na mumu dey fall in love one moth yo xmas.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Masterlover: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Bro Let me be honest with you, she don turn you to her ATM Machine.

2. She's isnt sexually attracted to you.

3. You believe by spending on her, she will fall n love with you.

see bro somebody else is banging her real good.

Speaking from experience cos if she's sexually attracted to you, na she go dey worry you for Bleep and not you begging her..

There are emotional buttons you need to press and she will be all over you... Anyways

wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kwasoly(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Na Jesus una two need not sex.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by redsun(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
You could be saving your life for not having sex without a clinical certification of Hiv negative status. The real chemistry in relation is sex, but you have to be sure you are not committing a slow suicide by having sex with a diseased partner.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nekky5(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
It is really unfortunate the kind of relationships we engage in these days. That is the reason most relationships and marriages break up easily. Sex must not be the first thing to look out for whenever a guy meets a lady neither must the lady be demanding the entire world from the guy. Any man or woman that has the fear of God should put Him first in all things especially marriage. Build a godly relationship and marriage . Sex at some point go tire you.Premarital sex has a way of bringing in so many issues like lack of trust, unfaithfulness etc.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by preshman22: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
StylesX:
And your resounding stupidity, simpleton.

You must be very stupid
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by StylesX: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
preshman22:

You must be very stupid
You must be an imbe.cile.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by moralex(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Two months say watin happen na? Abeg make it two years before asking grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmm I don enter front page like this ehn…lol me observing comments and sipping alcohol
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Leshyne(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oga, the gal no like u. If she's genuine, she won't demand anything from you. Sex or no sex. But since you tried to find out and you got the answer, I don't know which prophet you are looking for here.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yaseer111: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by OvertheTop(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

You are Scammed Already bro. Its Time to Wake Up!!!! grin

Stop the Spending and Assistance Already without Receiving in Return!
That is the reason YOU ARE BEING DENIED ACCESS to the coochie. undecided

You are a Provider..... and PROVIDERS don't GET coochie!!

wake up and Demand it Or Break the relationship off !!! undecided

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Arieljay(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Guy I must admit you need to grow up and be a real man ofcourse you need to repent,SSY NO TO FORNICATION!!besides you don't liver her you are only doing trade by barter,and she knows it so she's reaping off you before you demand,you ain't got LOVE bro and most of all you need JESUS!!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by piagetskinner(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients..

Young people are so occupied by the thought of sex… can’t you wait till marriage?

Abi will you die.. ? Who sent you to buy stuffs for her, if she’s not okay make she getat make all of Una getat
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol no
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Hkff: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
A week is the maximum for me

I want it

Whatever comes with it I want it
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Rosement(f): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Sex can not sustain a relationship, if you are just hungry for sex, you don't need to stress yourself like this, there are cheap ones out there but if you truly love this lady and want to have a serious relationship with her, then you need to find out how she feels about you, persuade her to speak out her mind and look out for red flags. You need to find out if she still loves her ex, you need to find out if she truly loves you or she is just with you because of the financial assistance you are rendering her.

She doesn't have a right to demand money from you, you need to correct that aspect. Whatever you don't like, you every right to correct it, she agreed to the relationship, she has to be involved, she has to make it work, you cannot be the only one making efforts. For the relationship to work, the two of you have to be on the same page, if you don't like something, speak up. If she truly loves you she will take to correction but please don't treat her like a prostitute, she is your gf, treat her the way you want your sister to be treated, don't persuade her to have sex with you, wait till she is ready.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by AngelDove10(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Number 1 Bros run for ur life
Number 2 u want sex first to be serious it very wrong
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Awise09(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Am sorry o please how old are you?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by preshman22: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2021
StylesX:
You must be an imbe.cile.
cool
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by 47watts(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

First off u don't owe any girl shii, the only person u are legally and officially responsible for is ur wife, it's easy for me to spot when I'm being used(when she sees me as a way out) if u can afford to meet her need effortlessly that's fine for it's a different ball game, but as it is I'm still trying to figure myself out, and u bring upon me all of ur problems, I'd just slide and move, then about asking for s*x, u don't ask for s*x, u take it when the climes are sane for they need it too just learn the act of seduction, asking a girl for s*x is quite disrespectful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by EmpressOVD: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Workch:
Are you more focused that the white who even invented the mobile phone and data you are using but have sex like it’s food?

Carry your oversabi commot abeg

Focus on more better things, like your vocabulary nd then making money so you could get all the sex you want. Don’t force yourself on a poor girl who’s got a better goal than yourself…
#dropsMic
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

People even had sex at their first point of meeting, before even getting to fix a normal date to meet themselves again to know themselves better and start off a normal relationship after the second or third meeting.
Meanwhile, from your story, the lady is just using you.
SIMPle
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Kingjay5(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nedved93:

Bro u no need japa now..Na naija we Dey now, wit all dis raba waa u don spend,it not right to japa now, baba pet her well well, ask her the kind phone wa she want, tell her say u go buy her,but 1st say una go knack.. else u no go buy her... say shabi una be lovers now...she go gree�.So bro after u chop her like 4/5 times,bro japa..she no be better babe,she be I never chop babe..
I no tell u to buy her phone oo!!! With time sef,wen u don 1 use Bleep kill her,she go waka herself��

Bad boy �
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by preshman22: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2021
piagetskinner:
Nonsense and ingredients..

Young people are so occupied by the thought of sex… can’t you wait till marriage?

Abi will you die.. ? Who sent you to buy stuffs for her, if she’s not okay make she getat make all of Una getat

Let me humbly ask you this questions sir

YOU NOR FUCCKK BEFORE YOU MARRY?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by piagetskinner(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
preshman22:

Let me humbly ask you this questions sir

YOU NOR FUCCKK BEFORE YOU MARRY?? undecided

No sir..no be wetin God want sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.