Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41984 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Mwanamume:
Sex outside marriage is a sin.Hence, sexual favours for pecuniary gains is also out of the equation and is 'manipulative' as much as d word in inverted comma connotes.Bro, leave the gal,count ur loses though painful,truth is I are in a situationship not a relationship,to attract the right kind of people u need to be or toe that line of life..
Don't follow d counsel of Ahitophel's ... Remain blessed...Mwanamume!!!
keep quiet.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Skinkerjnr(m): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
I knw say na female go talk dis kind thing
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by NoToPile: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Sex sex sex

Nawa ooo

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by favour32(m): 5:45am On Nov 20, 2021
ATM MACHINE
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 5:48am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
grin
You are giving her, her own request but she isn't coming through for you..Lol

You be her client na...Probably she doesn't find you sexually attractive.

Their is no fixed time as to when sex can come in, it can happen that day you started dating or anytime..As long as there is mental and physical attractions...These things happen like bond.

She is manipulating you.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by GodisFirst: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Don't wait, if you love her, propose to her if she accepts, then meet her parents, introduce yourself to them and declare your intention to marry her before them and the girl as quick as is possible before the other suitors do. If she is yours, you will know, if she is already taken, they will tell you.
Christmas is by the corner, if you don't like spending on a girl without getting anything back, then do as I advised you else, you will spend more on her and she may still not be yours.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by koffsman(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
2 month is too long sef are you guys kids niii 1 week is enough weytin be 2 months GOD forbid bad thing
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by koffsman(m): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Leave am na mumu boy him be in this age and era 2 freaking months and u dey do the boy is good she dey knack steady outside while she dey use am as ATM and run too wen she's broke I hope u get sense before 2022 because I don't understand how a lady will tell u she ain't ready and u are spending so much on her she and her ex dey knack steady all that story na to make Op feel I'm in love and I have nothing to hide ogun Kee I'm not ready me I will knack after 48 hours of saying yes weytin concern agbero with overload nonsense abeg skool the mumu lover boy
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Gianslayer: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
That gal na first daughter of sapa
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Bestnoma: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

Don't listen to this advice.Dont give that girl a dime anymore.When she is ready to av sex she can come and get a phone.Let her go to where she gives love and sex to get whatever she needs.You don't work for UBA and expect GTbank to pay you.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by sparko1(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men and sex. God punish every man who goes into a relationship with the mindset of having sex.

You know, this might shock you to know, you are a product of one.

Look at this gentle man now, follow all instructions, the patient dog and all.

Once she get the phone, enough money, she will cut him loose, come up with a strange story of how she's now a born again or one prophet told her, the relationship wiil not work.

Sometimes, a guy goes in with pure intentions, after a series of dumping, his brain will reset, by which time, everyone begins to call all manner of unprintable words.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Elidrisy20: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Continue, you be father Christmas
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN
Haha

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by adesharp: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Mehn guy you would be one the most patient guys have ever known, I can wait for 2 months only if I'm dating a ghost. Guy follow the next turn cos her attribute speaks volume already, my guy it's not a do or die affair. I presume she's not a virgin according to your context, nd if she's always demanding nd has nothing good to offer even aside from sex. My nigga JAPA cos she might get on your nerves someday soon nd to avoid a case of rape which I totally against.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

O! boy your mumu no get part 2.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by danowena: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
People sex the same day they meet you are here talking about 2 whole months you can wait for a year mine is same week no time....
I tire for the OP
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by LollySeaSide: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Sorry bro.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Daceline: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Stop all further spending on her immediately. Don't even send 100 naira recharge card any more. When she asks why, tell her you just invested heavily in a business and can barely feed. She will go by herself. Further spending on her will tell her you're a simp because some people are having sex with her without spending 1 Naira. Go spend small on your mama this period. Wise up o
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by femi4: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

She can be serious with him without demanding for a new phone. He's not her father
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by anyicash(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2021
For this generation the only purpose of any relationship is SEX.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Exactly bro.
Two months is too short to start demanding sex in the relationship that's if it is a serious committed one that will lead somewhere.
Except the relationship is one based on physical desires gratification for both parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Emeka511(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Na ur type Fvck pass...
InTheCloudySky:

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by bravehost4u(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

You probably give her so soo much attention. Free her and she will come after you.

By the way, are you are parents? If she wants benefits, then it should be both ways shikena.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Havesomesense:

Mumu
Gbam. The babe is milking him using the advantage that he is asking for sex,but most likely she would dump him after sucking him dry like a succubus.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Emeka511(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
The op is also in need she should give him too... Girls always feels they need help more.. lol.
kingPhidel:
Not every relationship you enter you go ask for sex o. Give freely without expecting sex, it will come naturally. Beside is it a crime to help the needy ?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Exactly bro.
Two months is too short to start demanding sex in the relationship that's if it is a serious committed one that will lead somewhere.
Except the relationship is one based on physical desires gratification for both parties.
You are funny? grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by whippersnapper(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Why are Nigerian girls like this . you'll spend on them tire but they'll not give you even a peck on the chick. But na one useless broke guy go dey smash am back to back. kai God bless your boy with money make I try marry oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Daceline:

Stop all further spending on her immediately. Don't even send 100 naira recharge card any more. When she asks why, tell her you just invested heavily in a business and can barely feed. She will go by herself. Further spending on her will tell her you're a simp because some people are having sex with her without spending 1 Naira. Go spend small on your mama this period. Wise up o
True talk. People should learn to apply wisdom in all they do these days.
Women are manipulative in nature and when they discover your weakness is sex,they will utilize it to their fullest advantage to finish you.
Ask Samson and Delilah.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by toujurs: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

the only time you ladies take a relationship serious is when sex occurs, This is a true fact.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by toujurs: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.
Three gbosa for you
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2021
NoToPile:
Sex sex sex

Nawa ooo

Mtcheww
Nnam you are not alone.
That's what our youths are only good at,when Chinese youths,South African youths,European youths are engaging in innovative and creative activities to better their nations.
Sex is what gives Naija youths sleepless nights.
Do I blame Bubu for calling us Lazy?

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
People sex the same day they meet you are here talking about 2 whole months you can wait for a year mine is same week no time....
That's what naija youths are good at. Sex,sex sex,but our fellow youths in China,US,Mexico, Japan,South Africa are designing,creating things to uplift their nations.
An average Nigerian youth's problem is sex.
China didn't develop into a superpower through sex. South Africa didn't became Africa's most industrialized nation through sex.
In twenty years time,Nigeria can never get up to South Africa's level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.