Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41982 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by efighter: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
a whole two mothns? even na virgin i go don chop within two weeks without spending shishi

A you a professional fornicator ni?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Nnam you are not alone.
That's what our youths are only good at,when Chinese youths,South African youths,European youths are engaging in innovative and creative activities to better their nations.
Sex is what gives Naija youths sleepless nights.
Do I blame Bubu for calling us Lazy?
Whats wrong In having a lot of sex and still being innovative?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ikenna44: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Get lost! If na Otedola, you gon don comot pant before 1st him talk him... Hypocrite!

InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
You are funny? grin
Lol! But that's the truth.Both of them are preying on each other.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by BABANGBALI: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Ashewooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Workch: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! But that's the truth.Both of them are preying on each other.
You don’t know what you are talking about.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
You don’t know what you are talking about.
And what are you talking about?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Whats wrong In having a lot of sex and still being innovative?
See this one reasoning. Lol! In Mandarin.
All the world's biggest innovators and richest men,did they have lot of sex and still remain focused?

Mr man you can't serve two masters at a time.
Either you serve sex and forget your dreams or you serve your dreams and put sex aside.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by aimmoney9: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

That's what naija youths are good at. Sex,sex sex,but our fellow youths in China,US,Mexico, Japan,South Africa are designing,creating things to uplift their nations.
An average Nigerian youth's problem is sex.
China didn't develop into a superpower through sex. South Africa didn't became Africa's most industrialized nation through sex.
In twenty years time,Nigeria can never get up to South Africa's level.
But china became the world most populous nation through sex...
China a country with over 2 billion population tell me how they achieved it if not through sex... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by aimmoney9: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2021
danowena:

I tire for the OP
Me tire pass you oooooo, I weak grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Oluwasaudy(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Are you physically challenged to make one dirty girl day finger your brain..... Buy am phone now ...MUFASA .. even if she don day give you access to her power house...doesn't mean say make she day demanding... You better wise up... E be like say your village people don eventually catch up with that little saving way day make you feel like say you get money ..... You self act broke and see what she can do for you.... Relationship is not one sided ....na pussy those bingo only have to offer....nonscence and ingridients
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nyamve1: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

My man them no dey ask girl for sex, u go make a move. Next time if u take her to shopping, when u guys are true, take her to your house or u go to her house, make her feel relax then start telling her how u feel for her, you can see that she go relax, the start touching her breast, if she push u away, don't stop, she will eventually surrender.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by killerdragon(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

NO PLEASE CONTINUE NA
IF SHE ASKS FOR 200K GIVE HER
IF SHE ASK FOR HOUSE GIVE HER
KILL YOUR MOTHER SELF AND DO RITUALS NA

NONSENSE WOMAN WRAPPER
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by minasu190: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

guy wise up,she didnt like you,na ur money she dey after..while anoda guy dey yansh her for free
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by SenseBoy(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Assist master Fabregas x Ozil in one body grin grin grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by brizziedos(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

I just dey sorry for am cry cry
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by litaninja(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2021
She's not ready but keeps asking for assistance?
It's simple, you too are not ready.

wfjimmytobby:

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by peedeeasobie(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

And she can't be serious with him without demanding for money and things?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by brizziedos(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2021
OloshoMan:
You better run cos you ain't eating that coochie and you're gonna keep getting milked tho.

Your username just explained everything about you cry ..olosho grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by brizziedos(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2021
litaninja:
She's not ready but keeps asking for assistance?
It's simple, you too are not ready.

you just nailed it bro.. cry
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by brizziedos(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2021
peedeeasobie:

And she can't be serious with him without demanding for money and things?

i just tire grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Tapout(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

But have you guys kissed atleast??
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by StylesX: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2021
preshman22:

I don't think you should ask for sex

What you are supposed to do is to make her want you..

Try to get her aroused by touching some body parts.
For example try massaging her hands. It may sound awkward but maybe that is what you need to wet her pants

PS.Learn to say no to her excessive demands
What exactly is wrong with you man? Really?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Penflame(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2021
If the name of the babe you are talking about is Lilian, a graduate who just passed out of service and based somewhere in Southwest Nigeria, then just forget her because I am his colleague and we have been having a whole lots of sex. She told me so many things about you.

Sorry bro, get another one.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by penceman(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Two days is probably long enough for a girl you hear talking about a crocodile ex! By my exp the ex is still choping and you enter the lane by doing yours. You stop funding if she no ready.
you can drop msg on my youtube site @ utopian analysis. I will reply by audio
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by emmyileri(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Perverse generation
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by SunTzu123(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

2 months and you're already "spending on her"? Tomorrow you will come and seek for advice about your one year marriage and how your wife disrespects you because you are no longer giving her money as before abi?

You've made money your only strength in the relationship. Therefore it has to continue to be strength all through the relationship. That's how it starts. Apparently, you're looking for a prostitute.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by emvuatt: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Easy bro don’t worry you are still on track just create a story and demand from her emergency cash that you will pay her double once you get do fake post dated cheque keep carelessly let her see the date to be hoping so within that period after taking cash from her try play serious attempt because she knows is she no behave you are not paying her back one you don succeed make you lost the cheque and keep searching and during the process you will know if she’s the real one as someone to marry
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by voicephone: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2021
oodua1stson:
99% of the girls I've been with I smash them in less than a month. Kogbagidi rara.
Opor
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Soundmind(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Sorry dear, you are just her ATM card
Stop relationship immediately.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by anthonydunamis: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2021
FORNICATION IS A SIN. REPENT TODAY, AND BE SAVED. JESUS LOVES YOU MY FRIEND.

wfjimmytobby:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.