Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41979 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by endallinfection: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is Two month short to start asking for money in a Relationship ? Nonsense and Ingredients
..What the hell is a big deal about sex self ..Both man and woman enjoy it ,what is this feelings that Female is doing male favour when it comes to Sex ..When demanding money time is never short but when it's SEX time is too early mtcheww ..

6 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by phenylalanine(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
I wonder
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by sofiscatedmoron: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
I Bleep on the first week when the love is fresh
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by codeigniter(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
kingPhidel:
Not every relationship you enter you go ask for sex o. Give freely without expecting sex, it will come naturally. Beside is it a crime to help the needy ?
grin grin, Banny na needy, if he wan help people his siblings dey there, abegi.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by YourFavorite21(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Damn!!! Guy u dey fvck up, Wetin dey worry u na
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by revived: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Niggas don't knw more than banging

Must you bang grin grin grin

Anyways as long as she's collecting your money, you are entitled to banging

If you buy her that phone you are a fooool

6 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Rosaline5000: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
I think you should wait for 2 years becos by then you will be more matured to answer your question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
So Sex make a relationship serious? That's a new one.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Jspider22: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
I bleep the first 1 hour
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Guyman02: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
She will keep demanding from you with or without sex, she is not really into you but sees you as her father Christmas Bobo nice. Girl wey like you go dey hesitate to ask you for plenty favours when both of you are still trying to know each other.
So RUN!

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
2 months? It Is too long , when I'm already tired of the relationship by then.

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Omowoolata: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
You go soon Wise up
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by greggng: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Wait until you are properly married otherwise u are about to commit sin called fornication

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men and sex. God punish every man who goes into a relationship with the mindset of having sex.
RELAX! GOD doesn't hear such prayers!
The REASON is simple.
Most LADIES have made themselves objects of mere satisfaction... (Bushmeat)
No one approaches the type of Okonjo-Iweala & chimamanda and pops up sex on first date...
For such Ladies, you must prove you have common sense first before anything.

Finally, IF Ladies don't get laid by men, who will?
That's why you must surround yourself with reasonable people worthy of note, so that you get laid by classy and sensible men!
Peradventure you get pregnant, you already know baby's father is made of timber & caliber grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Funkybabee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
You want to commit fornication?

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Yankee101: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anytime is too short if you're not married
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by muheeb01(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
She's just using you,some else is shining that congo on a stead....wise up

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wetin you wan take sex do before marriage? shocked
Do people enter into a relationship because of sex or marriage?

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
czarr:
I can't believe that with all the information around there are still jonzing guys like this.

You have to be under 20

It’s even embarrassing for under 20 guy to behave like a jugunu.. how on earth will I be spending on you without u sucking my di ck? Of what benefit is she to me ?? And if I must spend 1k on you , u go don collect countless time . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Henuell(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Guy na u fxxk up for beginning
Must the assistance be money?
That's what u should had considered

A girl DAT demands financial stuffs are not trusted cause their eye don tear widdeee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Harrykn: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Me now Dey look for your assistance boss
Abeg credit me for tomorrow’s war
3149988231-Firstbank
Patiently waiting boss comrade
Her ex might not even flex her the way you’re doing but still tapped that asschick on a regular basis. Use your head not heart comrade.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by codeigniter(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
czarr:
I can't believe that with all the information around there are still jonzing guys like this.

You have to be under 20
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by sisisioge: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin

How do you demand for sex? Baby let me slip you one? grin
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Smithroll44: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
She don open office for your head na mumu 2021 you bee

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Orente21(f): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have 2 questions;
1st. Why do 99.9 % of Nigerian LADIES have spoilt phones, yet I see them chatting & making calls.
I just hope my DAUGHTERS won't have spoilt phones too. Please, How?
Because most of us press our phone very often, chat games, surfing the net for gist and lasted fashion. Also some ladies r careless,they will just drop phone anywhere and anyhow dey like.
We also dnt maintain our phones. We prefer to buy food or make up kits Dan repairing thoes damage phone.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

She is using you and someone else fucking her. Women lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by West2019(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
you are a big mugu , come and eat grass
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mayhem1: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Funkybabee:
You want to commit fornication?
Madam we know your type, u go give the man wey u like kpekus first day no dey form

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Titto93(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Na ur mumu na e too much...
A gal dat can't afford to give herself a phone z giving such headache...
Imagine if she can afford a phone, u wont be her class.
She z old enough to b receiving alot of suitors, bt none can get her anything but u...
She z telling u she's not ready and u believe her. She wil only b ready Wen she sends u her wedding invitation
Ur mumu too much bro

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by TLION(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
She can be serious by giving him sex too, cos she dey ask for money steadily angry Op make I busts your brain. Another man dey knack that babe steady for your absence.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Newboss(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mumu simp.

Dey there make pant dey wear you

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Omniman(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jspider22:
I bleep the first 1 hour

That's Olosho bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.