Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41980 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Gadafii: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Leemao
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kingPhidel(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Not every relationship you enter you go ask for sex o. Give freely without expecting sex, it will come naturally. Beside is it a crime to help the needy ?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
The rule is simple.

If she wants husband responsibility from you, then she must deliver wife responsibility to you. If she doesn't want sex, then don't buy a phone. I'm trying hard not to yab you, but I would if you had bought her the phone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Danjikanbauchi: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we go so close and have always spend on her,going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel..she do make demand from me and have always responded..but I l suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that a should wait but she keep requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all.. so I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something
mmmmmh did I just read two months. Op for me ooo that very day I ask her out if she mistakenly come my house I will collect unless she say no.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Danjikanbauchi: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
can she be serious with him without him spending a dime on her, can she stay a month without demanding money from him ?

13 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by preshman22: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we go so close and have always spend on her,going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel..she do make demand from me and have always responded..but I l suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that a should wait but she keep requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all.. so I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something

I don't think you should ask for sex

What you are supposed to do is to make her want you..

Try to get her aroused by touching some body parts.
For example try massaging her hands. It may sound awkward but maybe that is what you need to wet her pants

PS.Learn to say no to her excessive demands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by preshman22: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

Relationship is supposed to benefit both parties

What else does she have to offer other than sex

Parasitism is the relationship between two people.
in which one benefits at the expense of the other,

So according to my observation the girl is a parasite..

This I have seen...

8 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Athemisia: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Guys don't listen to girls like these oh.... These are the type that want you to be a SIMple mo.ron while one redpillar dey drill their hole for free...

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Geniemoi01(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2021
She is already scamming you.

5 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Athemisia: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
Believe me she's already getting it from someone else....
You fall my hand. Sex supposed to dey una convo from day one so that her mind go dey.
No woman will tell you she wants sex. Only you need to make that move.

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chameleonadiks(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Must u have sex

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Geniemoi01:
She is already scamming you.

what a pity!
men are born a simp while women are born redpillers.

since OP is already doing her bidings, hence she see no reason dating him again.

women's nature is very cruel

what a world!

we need to go back to the garden of eden to know who really manipulated who between the serpent and the woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Debbe:
Must u have sex
No because he is a monk and you are a virgin.

12 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Athemisia:

Guys don't listen to girls like these oh.... These are the type that want you to be a SIMple mo.ron while one redpillar dey drill their hole for free...

lol! association of gold diggers grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Afrobasic(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yet another mumu Nigerian man cry

5 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by OlapejuB: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

I don’t think people attach seriousness to relationship again. Sex and shopping should not be yardsticks for a relationship. Why would she double date? Kai, this world has turned to another thing!
My brother, no girl should coerce or expect you to spend money on her but you can assist if you want because giving is part of things that sustain a relationship and you are not expected to taste her apple too.

Don’t you have plans for each other ni?
You are to spell out your expectations in the relationship. Sex and shopping are not determinants at all. Success o

5 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by tforever(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

N baba move as e be na your money the girl want till her ex wins her back. Be wise
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

Yet another episode on why love does not exist in the world's poverty capital.

I will forever die on that hill!

Going through the comments, is it not better you did/do hook-up whenever you feel the urge to have ejaculate? Relationships in Nigeria that do not lead to marriage comes across as a scam to me.

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by TimeTraveller: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
If it's not too early for her to ask for help, it's not early for you to ask for shag.

You no be her papa.

12 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ugodson(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oga is too short
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by anonymous1759(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
angry
OP no make me vex Bayern just burst my ticket.
One minute relationship is due for sex. No allow any girl stress you.

10 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by fergie001: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Are you a stupid person?

So you don't know she has a husband already who maybe doesn't live in town and you are washing a car for Someone else to drive power steering?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Gunboysavage(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
This your Holly gram grin so una don dey compete with Slawormirrr.. Okay o but true true, Op never shine Congo and he dey do like this grin He suppose chop Kala for leg
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by seyz91(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Which kind question be this? undecided

Avi which kind play dog dey play with lion? undecided
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Davash222(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Two months is like forever na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by codeigniter(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

U already know what's up na, no dey whine us. Do the needful
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

I have 2 questions;
1st. Why do 99.9 % of Nigerian LADIES have spoilt phones, yet I see them chatting & making calls.
I just hope my DAUGHTERS won't have spoilt phones too. Please, How?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Men and sex. God punish every man who goes into a relationship with the mindset of having sex.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Angieeeh: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just take things easy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.