Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (50998 Views)

When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by aktolly54(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

iwont turn down a 500k offer!

but if he has hidden agenda, then two can play the game!

he knows ihave a boyfriend/husband but decided to blesme with 500 thou'. Am sure my boyfriend/husband wont telme to turn it down
keep accepting the money and refuse to do the do. You go hear am. I hope you know someone that willingly give you 500k or more can equally paid assasin 5m to eliminate you because you take him for fool. The earlier you bit.ch understand that the person you don't intend to date, don't accept money or gift from such person because you will accept death too with it.

PS: poverty in your life won't allow you reject it anyway, continue god is your strength

4 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Not if she’s Dangote’s wife. Poverty mentality is killing too many Nigerians.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

very rare in nigeria less than 5% i can tell u less be honest with ourselves and speak reality

I'm not trying to support women here pls, the ones who will accept such offer are more than those who will reject it for sure but attaching some percent to it is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Great2021(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
These eve gender no say nothing come out , that why they always looking for some one's innocent son to find them undecided
LOL Eve gender
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by ginggerxy: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
she's being factual nothing like she is a cheap girl . 500k is even too much for this hookup generation , 50k self even working class go think am twice
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by deepwater(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
udoji2021:

It did not depend on anything.
A lady with a bad character who is earning up to a million in a month can still go low by accepting 100k to cheat on her husband, while a poor lady who is earning less than 100k a Month can reject 1million.

It's all about character

op made it look like its about the monetary value and not the immaterial things!

nice u spotted the character perspective

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KingEverest: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
udoji2021:

I'm not trying to support women here pls, the ones who will accept such offer are more than those who will reject it for sure but attaching some percent to it is wrong.
hmm they are many o
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by LadyExcellency: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
By Love, do you perchance mean the physio biochemical reaction existing between two confused adults or grown-ups?

Don't marry for love.

If you must marry. Do it for business (what you get out of it. Not necessarily money), family connection, faith based, career advancement or purely based on "trust" which is verifiable at intervals.

Don't marry wife or husband, marry second life

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by DOTian: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
But why is everything around the Nigerian gal all about "cash and carry"?

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Bamzyriches451: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
500k is too much, just promise a Nigerian girl 50k and see magic

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by chinchonglee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:
is your father's love not rue? Were you raised by a single mum?
Father's love was suspicious too...
Because at times he doesn't care abt anybody..
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
deepwater:

op made it look like its about the monetary value and not the immaterial things!

nice u spotted the character perspective
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by KillAlabi2021(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

But her v-hole go sweet die

I can't wait to poke my finger inside her V-hole
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by IbileIfe: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
You will know that true love exists when you give N500, 000 to woo a babe who has a loyal boyfriend and she gives the money to him or when you pay N10 million for the annual rent of a service apartment in Ikoyi for her comfort and she invited her boyfriend to move in and become her live-in lover.

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by HeadNigga: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Father's love was suspicious too...
Because at times he doesn't care abt anybody..
Coz he was too busy working hard to give you guys a good life. Be fair to him. You be man o.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by redcliff: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
leave naija women alone you said no. okay o
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by msMonyei: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

So, u mean, because of $1000 I will leave my partner?

hahahahahahahahaha, poverty too much for this country o. 500k wey no get value. hahahahahahaha

Bros abeg send me 5k no vex abeg I need am.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by sterlingD(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Honestly l don't understand anymore. No matter how bad things are let us still retain decorum. Idleness should not transcend to recklessness and sign of no etiquette No be everything wey dey enter head suppose to comot for media. Continually derogatory remarks are being justified by unwholesome utterances and show of behaviors of shamelessness,lack of bearing,lack of focus and lack of direction.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by BigYash: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:
Real fact.
I dnt believe in any other love except my mother's love...
Even my sibling's love dey suspicious
You gerrit grin
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by lkillbrokehoes: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.
She's obviously cheap, if my girl accept such amount of money from any man, then it means that she doesn't value our relationship, it's better to end it.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
500k is too much, just promise a Nigerian girl 50k and see magic

Lwkm

This one even reduce the offer to a promise of 50k(not giving the money o)

Nigerian ladies, I weep for una life!

On a serious note, you should have said most girls cos generalizing this your opinion is harsh to some extent. Like someeone earlier said, can you sleep with the likes of dj cuppy, Zara Buhari and all this rich girls with a promise of 5k?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nyascobar1414: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
smh

Next

That's what you get when you put your hope in those dirty, give me adicted, urgent 2k begging, smelly pussy having, 24hrs wig wearing, never been ambitious, big bellied, fake eye lash wearing, bleached skin having, STD spreading, olosho career living Nigerian girls.

Those things are disgusting, better go for Ghanaian or Cameroonian girls and have peace grin

comrade, lower your voice abeg..
All this humiliation untop woman..

You funny gan.... Lol
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by chinchonglee(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:

Coz he was too busy working hard to give you guys a good life. Be fair to him. You be man o.
No bro...
Dnt generalize pples family.
Mom worked harder and earned higher...
But i actually wasn't talking abt the material aspect of love. I'm talking of the emotional aspect.

I always enter into problems with police back then, mom always stood for me. Even when i was sick and was hospitalized, she didn't leave that hospital for a single day. She was running her business from the hospital and many other things she did for me.

How can i compare that to any other person's love?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Somebody son go find me one day
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

Cheap! Lols

She's saying the obvious about most of the girls around today

The slogan today is

Na marry who is ready
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
She's simply cheap.
A cheap girl.

grin grin grin
That means almost every girl out there is cheap undecided...
Cause I've seen, heard and read of girls who left their boyfriends all because a guy who can spend more on them came along...
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by MrTosino(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na true o. True love no dey again.
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Benzemma(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stargurl20:
Well, same could also be said for men.

Lol, in what condition, could it be said of men also?
Re: When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist by Oceanfield: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Twitter1 post=10

No relation to ask from , it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.