Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55969 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Westernequinox: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
The reality is that your boyfriend or fiance is ungoverned, his little member is god over him, God gave you a revelation to avoid a painful life journey, the bands of marriage does not restrain the nature frolicking and fornication,cut it off, go back to your drawing table and continue to wait diligently on God, the scriptures say "know no man after the flesh"

You just discovered who he is.

Proverbs 6 gives a robust perspective

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. 33 He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away. 34 For jealousy makes a man furious, and he will not spare when he takes revenge. 35 He will accept no compensation; he will refuse though you multiply gifts.

Careful with way you go about divulging the information, The husband can come to exert evil on him, But that is most likely to happen. Just prepare yourself and get out the line of fire.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by November24(f): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Sis, did u contribute a dime to his lifestyle, go and find a man and build, u have no right over his life.
Why will u upload her, u never chop beating.

U think life is easy for men, u never cheat before abi, u are a GF not wife. Wetin wife go come do?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by McOluOmo: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
[/s]
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Thebig4: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your guy is cashing out from his sugar mama to takia of your needs. You either hang on or you move. My advice leave the woman and face ur man if you love urself. U know wat i mean i dont need to explain furtther.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
clintz:
Hmmmmm I am waiting for experts in the field to comment
Me I am wetin for fbi to come and give report
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
She is PROBABLY dating the married man because of money.
Go get a job and take good care of her.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ZUBY77(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Respect yourself and move on.
He is not your husband yet.
The reason it's called Fiancee is to allow you to see things you don't like before commiting to marriage.
Not supporting his actions especially when a married woman is involved but the problem with you Nigerian girls is that you have this massive sence of ownership that makes you think someone belongs to you the moment he says hello to you.
My ex wife was fighting at home every day and night and I decided to get a new girl. She tagged everyone on my new girl's Facebook fiendslist and I ended up dumping her and marrying the new girl.
2 years has passed and we are happy together while the old one is still out there wandering everywhere like a ghost without direction.
Mind your utterances, you don't own that young man yet.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Madam..face your fiancé and destroy his life if you want....
The woman doesn’t even know you
She has done nothing to you..
Her infidelity is against her husband, not you.

Don’t use your witchcraft wrongly..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by zionzoe(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:

When a guy cheats, the woman is advised to hurriedly get married to him? Hurriedly get get married to a guy who has no issues sleeping with married woman?

You don't want her to shame her boyfriend or break up with him but she should expose the woman? What about the guy who doesn't have any issue sleeping with married women?

Oh... lord, see the kind of things you guys say when men cheat... you are talking about marriage to someone who has no regards for the sanctity of that institution?

Of course, it's a man cheating and it's suddenly OK.

This is the funniest one. One would think it's a baby we're talking about.

Such a peaceful young guy, you must be.

Guys, your women will forever cheat on you. You know why? Because it's obvious that you guys are not intelligent enough to know that defending or making light of cheating on the man's side is tantamount to encouraging cheating on the ladies' side. Shame.

If this exact story was written from the perspective of the husband of the married woman, all of you would have been shouting "women!!! Very wicked creatures! Kick her out!" You wouldn't have remembered that she was cheating with a guy who might have a partner. Now, the same story is written from the perspective of the guy's girlfriend and suddenly it's not that bad. You're hurting yourselves by treating infidelity on the men's side with kid gloves. I'm sorry to be this direct but you guys are so shallow. You don't think deep at all.

You guys come online everyday to wail about Nigerian ladies but you are all products of the same society. You want to have the laissez-faire to sleep around? With who? Dogs? Ridiculous.
Earned my follow.

This seun self , must it be this hard to follow person? U know fit get tiktok sense ?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by carbon1224(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na woman be enemy of woman cos you no do anything for your guy.na innocent woman wey no sabi you I won Dey disgrace .think .

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by naturefellow(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
clintz:
Hmmmmm I am waiting for experts in the field to comment
experts...LMAO
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Petalsempire(f): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't do anything stupid just walk away

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by judedwriter(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sadly, no marriage, no matter how perfect, is immune to cheating.

Temptations to cheat will always come, either physically or emotionally.

If you catch your partner cheating, if you really love the person, you forgive, forget, start afresh and hope for the best.

If you don't love anymore, separation is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Leave the relationship and give him space to think of his actions while u think of ur next step bt whatever u do don’t ruin the married woman’s marriage. We don’t know why she cheated or what her husband did or is doing to her. She may be dealing with bigger issues in her home or just a loose woman.

Ur problem is ur bf and how u plan to deal with the cheating issues with him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Don't break another woman's home. Face your fiancee, act all the drama you have with him and mind your business

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Mom007(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yes, so after destroying the woman's life, what ever will you do to your fiance? Women can be so vicious to one another! Over a man that's not even your husband... Madam, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. You and your boyfriend are FORNICATING! While she committed adultery. Both are equally serious sins before God so don't even start to get moral on anybody! Do not be the instrument of her destruction. Its the beginning of a thing that we know, we can never know how much an action we take will ricochet. Its not worth it abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by WilliamPossible(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
So just because you guys are dating he cant have an affair with anybody?...Get your ass of him...Let him enjoy his life...Whats all this for...So because of you he cant have sex with anybody else...ode

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Myke99: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Can you wait for at least 2 week before u decide on what to do. Remember ur decision depend on someone marriage too. For the woman private chat her. You can threaten her. About informing the husband or post it online. But pls don’t post it. Safe her marriage. Don’t pay evil with evil. Think abt it....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Aksnoopy: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You didn't tell us how you were also fvcking married men and people's boyfriends.
I can bet my two balls that you are not innocent as well. cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Rugaria: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
If you want to quit the relationship, then you quit. But sending his private messages to the Vatican and world cup is absolute nonsense. After all, you are not yet married.
If I'm the guy and you try such with me, I will make sure you regret it. Period!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nonexisting: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Call on your fellow wannabes feminists to advise you. You think we don't know who you are. Go and broadcast it on CNN too. Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by CSTRR: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nicepoker:
Just look at her weeping. The guy will marry another woman. Before you know what's up menopause will come knocking grin
If you were unfortunate enough to be the cuckolded husband, is this the kind of advise you want them to give someone that is banging your wife.?

You think it can't happen to you?

Or if you were unfortunate enough to be the husband of that osun state lady that was impregnated by one of my friends when he went for youth service in osun state.

The married woman aborted for him twice right under her husband's roof and he never knew till today.

The man drives trailers and he goes on long journeys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stephen2324(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't forget to drop the video on nairaland for us to see as well

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by FuckSilly: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

It's your business
It's your life

Chronic cheats don't deserve messy and respect. They're only sorry when they get caught. Worst of all, a MARRIED woman is involved.
Please Shame them. Expose them and make the world a better place.
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO REGRET IT.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Marriage is a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by A2Gfather: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
I quite understand how you feel..... Am a married man and my candid advice for you is this..... Let your finabce promise you it will not happen btw two of them again and try to watch his movement from now..... For the woman, don't post anything about her please so as not to scatter her home... Remember if you do those two children life are misrable...
My advice for you is this.....
For the woman... If you can get her number call her with unknown number let her know that all her attrrocity with your finance is open and she should stop it or else you expose her and post all her pictures on social media
My question for you is this........
Let assume you have married this guy and you notice he is having affair outside, would you pack out of the marriage..... If No .. then call your guy to order and check very well if he throughly LOVE you before you finally enter and get to the point of no return..... Think twice before your actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Apst: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

State the law comrade,i wanna learn.
Meanwhile@op: sorry for the breakfast tho
Sister never you marry that man because any man who sleeps with a married woman had mortgage his destiny he might be shining now but his downfall will come speedily so run

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by LollySeaSide: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin
Proverbs 9:17-18
You may want to read verse 18 very slowly.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by stpat1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well, it's OK if you want to share the messages with her husband. At least he needs to know the type of wife he is married to.

But pls don't leave your fiance over that. He's not married to you yet, and if he chooses to marry you then pls go ahead with him if you really loved him.

Most men are not saints

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Omeizadean(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
If I no come see the video on Linda Ikeji and Instablog I go know say na lie all this be.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Go home and go coded, many of your so call friends are waiting to laugh. So dont give them that chance.

Best wives are husband secret keepers. Call Nigger and talk him down, ask how he will feel in your shoes. Secondly sis, if na your fiancé and u guys are cool.....abeg use ur ball control your Goal Keeper..

Supply sufficiently and even give extra...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ekob99: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Your fiancee or your boyfriend?
Well as far as the law is concern Dating is not a Marital status neither is Engagement.

Quite alright you are hurt because he cheated on you with someone else. But come to think of it, do you even have the right to be hurt considering the fact that legally and traditionally you guys are not even married. What you guys have together can also be regarded as fornication. The fact that everyone is doing something doesn't make it right.
Overall what I see here is pot calling kettle black. Fornicating young girl and an adulterous woman.

So my sister before you carry your sand sand go spoil another woman marriage for relationship way she get with your boyfriend wey you no even know the history make you try check yourself first too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.